Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUKMc2LbsUw

Edit:

Yeah I am surprised that it actually looks worse than MvC3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that's almost $20 worth of bits for the bad emote lmao, assuming you can't get dupes from the crates

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Help Im Alive posted:

how did it come to this

At least they're only temporary.

I can imagine things getting pretty uncomfortable if anything happened to the people those emotes are based on in real life and Twitch didn't immediately retire them.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Who are these people who think zombies should have black pits for eyes?

You're thinking of Skeletons Twitch!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Who is kappa anyway, does anybody actually know?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

http://assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075

:lol:

No more Off-topic because you used that to mock me and question my actions.

Also all mods are anonymous now so I can't be blamed for sweeping in and banning you for whatever reason.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Ometeotl posted:

Also all mods are anonymous now so I can't be blamed for sweeping in and banning you for whatever reason.

quote:

An allegation of sexual misconduct has been made against me by an ex. It's not true, the individual making the accusation isn't credible, the story doesn't reconcile logically with the facts, and there's plenty of evidence and witnesses to corroborate that. It'll be a process.

This is a level beyond doubling-down. This is a Deluxe Double Combo Double Down.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

tap my mountain posted:

Who is kappa anyway, does anybody actually know?

He's just a regular dude that also streams games. Despite being the face that people spam anywhere I don't think his channel is that popular.

Also Twitch is dumb as hell. If they had made it a skeleton Kappa people would of just dumped bits for the meme potential.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

lmao @ neogaf turning into the official message board of gg

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
All this Evilore drama makes me wonder where I'll go when Lowtax finally loses himself completely.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 24, 2017

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The GameFAQs Poll of the Day message board, personally

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

quote:

"The only way we can create these super immersive narrative experiences is if we can solely focus on the single-player," Tordsson Björk said at Gamescom, which actually took place in August. "Having a multiplayer component in this work process would just dilute it all. That's the danger if you try to do two things at once."

Everything about wolfenstein 2 is pure and innocent and good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Thanks, Kiryu-san

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ometeotl posted:

the shitpost threads own

quote:

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Evilore the Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the NeoGaf mods would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. EvilLore was a the owner of a gaming forum, so powerful and so wise he could use social justice to influence lots of gamers… He had such a knowledge of the social justice that he could even keep the ones he cared about from being accused of pedophilia. The dark side of social justice is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentices in the NeoGaf forum everything he knew, then the users of his own fórum killed him on social media. Ironic. He could judge others from being lovely but he couldn't tolerate being judged by others for being a rapist piece of poo poo"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

This is a level beyond doubling-down. This is a Deluxe Double Combo Double Down.
also you should see the excuse he gave to the mod team

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
lol ibuki is cool

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

she's bi

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Endorph posted:

Wow, yeah when you're the one being accused of something and your entire world is against you it's usually not best to go the "Take a look at the accuser though, like getta load of her" route. In fact it's probably one of the worst routes he could have taken.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

precision posted:

lol ibuki is cool

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
should i play born from a wish after i beat silent hill 2

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Wow, yeah when you're the one being accused of something and your entire world is against you it's usually not best to go the "Take a look at the accuser though, like getta load of her" route. In fact it's probably one of the worst routes he could have taken.

well she's a woman and they hate women

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the funniest two words of 2017 imo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

chumbler posted:

That seems like perhaps not the wisest decision by bamco, assuming the main barrier to MH in the west is that it was only on handhelds.

That's assuming a lot, just what Capcom is doing right now.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

"slippery when wet"

nagito is getting on my nerves!!!!

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

The Colonel posted:

should i play born from a wish after i beat silent hill 2

It's short and good so yes

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Endorph posted:

Someone's been playing too much GTAV

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

nachos posted:

Everything about wolfenstein 2 is pure and innocent and good

but can you skip the cutscenes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

AssOr will outsell both of them, undoubtedly

Idk I think a new Mario game is a huge deal. It only happens like once a console generation

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

In Training posted:

Idk I think a new Mario game is a huge deal. It only happens like once a console generation

It is a big deal. It just won't sell as well as the latest Ubisoft release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Poops Mcgoots posted:

It is a big deal. It just won't sell as well as the latest Ubisoft release.

Super Mario 3D world sold better than Syndicate and that's on the Wii U VS all platforms that AC has. Although those numbers could be complete BS I never know where sites get their sources on that from

Edit I meant Unity not Syndicate. I don't know how much Syndicate sold

In Training fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 24, 2017

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Syndicate sold way less than Unity.

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru
Ubisoft is expecting Origins to sell more than Syndicate but less than Unity (less than 10 million). If Super Mario Odyssey sells like Galaxy 1 or 2, it'll clear 10 million in a couple of years.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

In Training posted:

Super Mario 3D world sold better than Syndicate and that's on the Wii U VS all platforms that AC has. Although those numbers could be complete BS I never know where sites get their sources on that from

Edit I meant Unity not Syndicate. I don't know how much Syndicate sold

This is from VGChartz so these numbers were probably pulled out of someone's rear end, but:

vs

And that's with two extra years of sales for Super Mario 3D World.

Edit: it looks like Nintendo's own investor relations page states 5.65 million sales for 3D World, but that's still not much of a lead over the VGChartz estimate even with a two year lead.

Poops Mcgoots fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 24, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well w/e idgaf about sales numbers. I can tell you mario > Assassin's Creed

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I don't know anyone that actually bought 3D World since it was a pack-in for years. Also I think the Switch is estimated to sell more consoles by Christmas than the WiiU sold over its entire lifecycle.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

*in incredibly neogaf voice* they're gonna sell a copy of mario to everyone that owns a switch

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

This week I bought Destiny 2 and am going to rent Mario. I'm part of the problem

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

This week I bought Destiny 2 and am going to rent Mario. I'm part of the problem

You have shamed your family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

homeless snail posted:

*in incredibly neogaf voice* they're gonna sell a copy of mario to everyone that owns a switch

Zelda had like a 110% attach rate bc of people who just bought it without even having a switch lol

• Locked thread