Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

I came here a boy, leave here a man. Goodbye to all the real ninjas
- Ending lines of I assume Naruto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

sexpig by night posted:

the 'gaf got so broken by the GG civil war they became the cartoon version of what those slime dudes thought they were becoming. Like, it's not even horseshoe theory nonsense they're like that guy who got trolled so hard by the redpill crowd he just joined them. They just got broke in the brains.

I still laugh in disbelief at that guy because it seems so strange to see a 180 like that, in video game terms it's like he got Dominated, Shadow of Mordor style

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Endorph posted:

no its basically what the entire neogaf forum was like

multiple women who worked on video games got banned for disagreeing with the group think about something being problematic

I mean

I think that specific post was a joke

but it's hard to tell

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I still laugh in disbelief at that guy because it seems so strange to see a 180 like that, in video game terms it's like he got Dominated, Shadow of Mordor style
If you do a 180 that quick and hard when it comes to something like that you were never what you claimed you were in the first place really.

Peoples' true colors all coming out to bear the last year.

Accordion Man fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 24, 2017

al-azad
May 28, 2009

"I dabbled in gay poo poo" will be written on my tombstone.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

an actual dog posted:

I mean

I think that specific post was a joke

but it's hard to tell
The jab at console gaming at the end was sort of weird.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 24, 2017

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

SUFFER ME NOW [OT] -- retire evilore you bitch

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Shattered Memories is the most I've ever liked a game that I think was never even approaching being enjoyable to play at any point.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Folks, I started watching ProJared and Gaming Historian (as well as the old gaming urban legends series) because of this thread/forum, any further suggestions for good Youtube gaming content?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

zelda player, console outgrower, woman respecter

"dabbled in gay poo poo" is the best part of that post

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Folks, I started watching ProJared and Gaming Historian (as well as the old gaming urban legends series) because of this thread/forum, any further suggestions for good Youtube gaming content?

- Game Sack has some interesting reviews of really obscure niche games and consoles that only saw limited release in the US.
- Raycevick is one of the few long-form game reviewers who "gets" analysis and doesn't just blather on aimlessly for an hour (hbomberguy).
- DigitalFoundry has some really interesting retrospectives on old console games that are worth checking out.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Game Sack, Jeremy Parish, Digital Foundry Retro, Pixelmusement/Ancient DOS Games, The Ben Heck Show.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

games done quick

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

sure, it's a little thing called OUTSIDE

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

PushingUpRoses if you like adventure games.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

precision posted:

"dabbled in gay poo poo" is the best part of that post

For some reason I read that bit the same way a wizard would say they dabbled in the dark arts.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

#1 Evil Within fanboy CJacobs has a pretty good YouTube channel, I recommend the blind RE7 stream especially

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i named my dog Zelda. I have a career and love cold brewed coffee

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DSPGaming

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Snooze Cruise posted:

For some reason I read that bit the same way a wizard would say they dabbled in the dark arts.

why can't these people just say "i tried touchin a dick, i didn't like it but hey what can you do"

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

a.lo posted:

DSPGaming
Woooooooooowwwwwww.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The White Dragon posted:

why can't these people just say "i tried touchin a dick, i didn't like it but hey what can you do"

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

The White Dragon posted:

because you can't follow that up with "of course this made me even more straight"

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

precision posted:

#1 Evil Within fanboy CJacobs has a pretty good YouTube channel, I recommend the blind RE7 stream especially

Thanks pal. :cheers:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

The White Dragon posted:

"i tried touchin a dick, i didn't like it

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I didn't even realize anyone else watched game sack. I sort of love that awkward rear end little show

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The White Dragon posted:

yea I mean I don't get it personally but hey gotta do you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Also youtube DashieGames

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i've fooled around with ladies and dudes both and i find it funny that more ladies than dudes have wanted to do butt stuff

thankfully my wife isn't into that. i made sure to have That Talk pretty early on.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'm enjoying the plot at the end if Berseria fir the most part but the villains scheme is so ridiculous and evil that it feels ridiculous to see characters give impassioned speeches against them because of how disconnected they seem from any form of reality. Like the villains are literally against free will and that's just so obviously ridiculous to me that I can't imagine why the game feels it needs try and convince me that it's bad

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But do you know why birds fly?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

For game design discussion: Game Maker’s Toolkit (on Mark Brown’s channel)

Also Super Bunnyhop has some decent reviews and has taken a turn into more journalistic things. His latest video is about gaming in East Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Heather had seen some weird poo poo even before the fog starts creepin' in.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ufarn posted:

If you finished Cuphead and don't know what to do with yourself, WayForward just released their not-Contra-Metroid-Castlevania game The Mummy Demastered. Available on pretty much all platforms.

Ok this game seems kinda poorly designed. I can't even get back to my body because I keep getting knocked off the ceiling by a respawning mob which my lovely default gun can't kill quickly enough before it hits me. This is some NES style bullshit. Hell, I barely made it past that part when I had all my gear because the timing was real tight already.

e: This wouldn't be a problem if the mobs didn't respawn so loving fast

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Oct 25, 2017

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I was bored and spent some hours today reading the stickied thread and lasted until page 26, some "interesting" posts in there:

Another post posted:

gently caress you Tyler, you small minded, small dicked buffoon. I hope that you die peniless and alone, having lost everything you worked your life on and seen every single person you ever belittled find more success and happiness than you. As you fellate your new alt-right buddies like Jontron and Pewdiepie while Colin Moriarty sticks his even smaller dick up your clogged up anus, I hope you realize that in the grand scheme of things, you're about as significant as an ant.

You're a sick man, and your body is sick, and your mind is sick. And your soul if you have one. You will see everything you ever cared about turn to dust on the wind, and then you will feel your cock explode into a pile of roaches who have decided that even they find you disgusting. Enjoy your failing forum, gently caress face.

:stare:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

haha goddamn.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

"You will see everything you ever cared about turn to dust on the wind, and then you will feel your cock explode into a pile of roaches who have decided that even they find you disgusting. Enjoy your failing forum, gently caress face."

Oh poo poo he just invoked a hex!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

chumbler posted:

But do you know why birds fly?

because the, uh... the "wings" of a drifter carry them to new horizons?

in suikoden 3 the human clans eat dog and the lizard clan npcs talk poo poo about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

• Locked thread