Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

Schubalts posted:

Halloween 2017 starts in JP after the next maintenance, and it has an animation update for Camilla!

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/1024jeiw/

Fantastic, hope they’re as good as Hassan’s new ones. Looking forward to Berserker Liz too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I'm pulling for Moon Cancer Liz, but I'll be happy with whatever new version she is.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Betting on bad stat/skill liz again.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Raenir Salazar posted:

101 tickets and slightly over 900 quartz.

Sadly I now have 0 tickets and only 600ish quartz.

Something like the 5th Yagyu which showed up with the "3* to 4*" animation made me felt like FGO was taunting me and I kept at it.

So about 200 rolls total, huh.

Well screw you I did like 120 rolls and all I got was a single Yagyu. :argh:

And not even a single copy of robot ninja mom.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 24, 2017

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Kyte posted:

So about 200 rolls total, huh.

Well screw you I did like 120 rolls and all I got was a single Yagyu. :argh:

And not even a single copy of robot ninja mom.

Ay fellow failed Danzo roller. Admittedly it was across two separate reroll accounts, but I did around 90 rolls and also only got a single Yagyu. :v:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nyaa posted:

Betting on bad stat/skill liz again.

It'll be the first good Liz we've had since the game came out, believe it

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

So right now I'm just focusing on candles and cupcakes to clear out the shop, what's the ideal efficient CE set up to farm that? I've been looking at some guides, but they aren't real specific. Right now I'm currently doing 2x Halloween Princess and 4x Mais for 30AP/Party, and 3x Little Halloween Devil and 3x Maid for Guerilla. Don't know if that's efficient or not, just what someone listed at another site.

BTW, first time posting here, but been playing since launch if y'all want some friend support: 815,444,398

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/922923414888710145

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Those sure are likely-expensive frames with a shield button attached.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

i've been assured they were each personally worn by Mash before they are shipped out

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Captain Baal posted:

It'll be the first good Liz we've had since the game came out, believe it

OG Liz is extremely good though? On several levels now that she's had an animation update?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

halokiller posted:

So right now I'm just focusing on candles and cupcakes to clear out the shop, what's the ideal efficient CE set up to farm that? I've been looking at some guides, but they aren't real specific. Right now I'm currently doing 2x Halloween Princess and 4x Mais for 30AP/Party, and 3x Little Halloween Devil and 3x Maid for Guerilla. Don't know if that's efficient or not, just what someone listed at another site.

BTW, first time posting here, but been playing since launch if y'all want some friend support: 815,444,398

The best methods of getting cakes and the best methods of getting candles seem more or less mutually exclusively, in that the by far best way to get cakes (running 40AP/Surprise/Guerilla quests and trading down to get cakes) doesn't drop that many candles. So I would run the 20AP with as many Halloween Princesses as possible for candles, and 40AP/Guerilla/Surprise quests with as many Petite Devils and Maid in Halloweens as you can manage.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SpaceDrake posted:

OG Liz is extremely good though? On several levels now that she's had an animation update?

Hence the reason I said since the game came out, because Lancer Liz is good and the other two are not.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I like Red Lizard.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Little Abigail posted:

You should post your friend code to leech off of our high level servants. I just did a purge of inactives on my list so I have room for you. Let Uncle Vlad carry you.

Oh geez fine. I was trying to hold back since the person who invited me to play the game already has a bunch of five star servants already (I have nicknamed him Jewel Magician/Master of Paid Quartz), but when my phone finishes recharging I'll go get my friend code so all you helpful individuals can add me.

EDIT:
I was pretty excited to gather all the materials for Halloween Liz. Why is she bad?

Crasical fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 24, 2017

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Her damage output isn't great, she needs her buster buff skill to do stuff. She has two different abilities that gain critical stars, but the amount she gets is small and she has no real critical absorption being a caster servant. She has a self heal and self res, but they aren't particularly helping her out. Her strength lies in killing several Assassin waves since her NP is AOE and her NP gain is okay. If you need a caster that can clear waves she's fine for that, otherwise her use is pretty limited. I still used her for a long time because I didn't get a decent gold caster until the America with Helena and Liz did what I needed her to do. I like Liz a lot but if I'm gonna use a version of it's gonna be Lancer because her first two skills are great and synergize well with my teams since my main DPS is a woman.

I still say get whatever welfares you can get regardless of their quality, because all of them have some niche use where they can help your rear end out a lot and also they're fun characters usually.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I feel bad for anyone who cares about whether or not the various Lizes are good or not. Liz is cute and that's the only thing that will ever matter

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Same

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
The wait for demon lord Liz is gonna suck.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Considering how much love Elizabeth gets I'm suprised the devs haven't put her "Dark Eliza" form from Extella into the game. That one would allow a berserker/avenger version without having to justify it via yet another holy grail.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Void Liz ended up being a glorified costume for Liz and it's technically a spoiler and they seem weird on when they're cool with dropping spoiler stuff especially for Extella where they talked up the story a lot.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Bishonen male Liz when?

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

When the Prototype event comes.

Alternatively, as an April Fools joke, where everyone gets a genderbend costume.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Aaaaand that's it. Unless I want the class pieces (I have 30-50 of each at the moment so...) or the cake-boosting CEs (which, why would anyone?) literally only thing left for me is to beat the party quests for apples and the 50PA free quest on the final day.

Getting that Halloween Princess drop that early is a small consolation for no Tamamo I suppose.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I scraped together enough free quartz for one last pull.. saw the gold orbs...and got my 3rd Lancelot

:sigh:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

Aaaaand that's it. Unless I want the class pieces (I have 30-50 of each at the moment so...) or the cake-boosting CEs (which, why would anyone?) literally only thing left for me is to beat the party quests for apples and the 50PA free quest on the final day.

Getting that Halloween Princess drop that early is a small consolation for no Tamamo I suppose.

there's a final surprise quest that also gives a lore alongside the 50AP free one.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

EzEight posted:

Bishonen male Liz when?

You're thinking too small: Vlad Lily.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kay Kessler posted:

considering his childhood that might be a bad idea

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Kay Kessler posted:

I'd whale for a young heroic Vlad who wants to free his country and hasn't gone full impaler yet.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The Innocent Monster skill probably means that he would still be crazy. Man it sucks being famous.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
My phone took an unusually long time to charge. Also, I forgot I said I'd post this.

Please forgive this useless Master who can't seem to summon anything but Berserkers.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Freak Futanari posted:

I feel bad for anyone who cares about whether or not the various Lizes are good or not. Liz is cute and that's the only thing that will ever matter

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

No matter how many versions they release, Carmilla will still be the best Liz.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Crasical posted:

My phone took an unusually long time to charge. Also, I forgot I said I'd post this.

Please forgive this useless Master who can't seem to summon anything but Berserkers.

Sent a request. IGN is Faye.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
As bonus, young Vlad would look like a Trevor Belmont.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Crasical posted:

Sent you a request, IGN is Abigail.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've somehow found myself with 49 friends. There's one dude who hasn't played in 3 days but that's as late as it gets. I can't bring myself to unfriend anyone cause they might be a goon or a Discord buddy! Why can't people keep their Discord / SA / Mobage names the same????

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

3 days? :sever:

I also purged everyone who hasn't equipped a single event CE in any of their slots. :colbert:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Crasical posted:

Sent, IGN is Harry.

I now have one slot open and five requests in my box. No one has been off for more than one day, so just chose a guy who didn't even bother slotting in silvers to dump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Crasical posted:

Sent you a request. My in-game name is J.R.