Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

:hmbol: i cant tell what’s real anymore because he just pulled a “and everyone stood up and clapped” in a non ironic way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

fuckin' oligarchs. the only cure for them is the guillotine.

This is likely the only way out at this point.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I expect it from Muammar Qaddafi

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Oct 25, 2017

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/923159480283619328

quote:

“He said the tax cuts are ‘going to be great,’ ” without going into any detail, said one GOP senator who requested anonymity to assess the meeting candidly.

“He just went on and on, talking about his accomplishments and going off on tangents. It was inane,” the lawmaker added.

lmao so Donny spewed his usual self-promoting bullshit and republicans just sucked his dick because they've gotta keep the special boy happy.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Trump is STILL president? Lol.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

JaucheCharly posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923165619868131329

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

A standing Orb

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

JaucheCharly posted:

Wrong!

Fox & Friends is president

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Donald "I'm not gonna blame myself" Trump

edit:

quote:

Trump asked the senators to give him room to negotiate and promised they would be happy with the result.

"He basically asked us to give him room for negotiations," said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), who added that Trump assured lawmakers, "I can negotiate a good deal."

"He did say something about, 'I might have to nullify to re-up,' but I didn't get specifically, exactly what he meant by that," she added. "It was vague."

Trump? Vague? Never!!!!!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

loving :hmbol:, America

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
So when did the marine come in and punch corker right in the face and state "God sent me because he was too busy protecting freedom "

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"What did you bring for lunch, Donald"?
"Oh I'm just gonna suck my own dick for 40 minutes."

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Easy D
Standing O

Give him 3 7 more years and Donny can spell his own name.

e: If he keeps on with the NFL thing maybe we'll get Ingrate N. The press ogre will be quick to point out that the N stands for NFL.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

A standing Oh....my god what a retard

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

bloom posted:

Easy D
Standing O

Give him 3 7 more years and Donny can spell his own name.

Easy D
Standing O
Ambush in N

The piss T
Great job in P R
Kim Jong U
San Juan M
RECORD HIGH FOR S & P

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Want A
Why not D

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
How a tombstone with Trump’s name on it made this elementary school a target of conservative ire

quote:

It started with nothing more than a Halloween display made by a parent for an elementary school fair in Massachusetts, a fake graveyard,
with joke names and scary motifs on the tombstones: “Seymour Butts,” “Ben Ded,” and “Your name here.”

Dubbed “Haunted Happenings,” the after-school event on Friday was supposed to be a night of games,
costumes and a haunted house, for fifth-graders at the West Parish school, in Gloucester.

But at least one parent was upset by the name on one of the tombstones: “Don Trump.”

A photo was sent to a town Republican official, who promptly posted it along with a heated message on her Facebook page, tagging two local media outlets.
And with that angry missive sent out into the void, the swift apparatus of a modern media cycle began to kick into gear.

By Monday that story had been splashed across the pages of Boston’s newspapers and picked up by news outlets all over the country.
It blared from the pages of conservative sites like Fox News, Breitbart, InfoWars and the Drudge Report.

For the fishing town of about 30,000, which usually avoids the national media glare with the exception of a monster lobster or two each year,
the unwanted attention has left some city officials jarred by angry calls and a flood of social media posts.

The story began small, with a complaint sent to Amanda Orlando Kesterson, the chairwoman of Gloucester’s Republican City Committee and the sister of Joe Orlando Jr.,
a city councilor in the midst of a reelection push. Kesterson posted a photo someone had snapped of the tombstone to Facebook on Saturday and tagged local news outlets in Boston.

“I find it absolutely despicable that the PTO of one of our local elementary schools would bring this political agenda before our children,” she wrote.
“Donald Trump is our president and he deserves respect. We should teach our children that the office of the president ALWAYS deserves respect.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.a74fe3ed067a

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Special boy Donny still talking about all the applause he got a day later.

Out of the last six tweets three are talking about all his standing Os, one is about Clinton, and one is lying about the tax plan.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
GUYS I'M POPULAR

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Avirosb posted:

How a tombstone with Trump’s name on it made this elementary school a target of conservative ire

THE PRESIDENT DESERVES OUR RESPECT YOU INTOLERANT SHILLS!

*president shits on pregnant widow and hurricane victims*

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lmao was that 4 or 5 tweets in a row saying that people gave him a standing ovation?

EVERYONE WAS CLAPPING BIGLY FOLKS, MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

I think he actually probably got an actual boner for the first time in yearslast night thinking about it

E: the more I think about it the more I lol about just how pathetic and insecure he is, and he makes no effort whatsoever to hide it. Big boy Donny gettin' all the claps

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Oct 25, 2017

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

GUYS I'M POPULAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFuD-S-e_E

mono posted:

THE PRESIDENT DESERVES OUR RESPECT YOU INTOLERANT SHILLS!

*president shits on pregnant widow and hurricane victims*

Yeah, this "respect the office/president" bullshit got trotted out with Bush, but I don't know where it went with Obama. :shrug:

People that say that seem to forget that to be respected, you first have to be respectable.

Standing O :hmbol:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bloom posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/923159480283619328

lmao so Donny spewed his usual self-promoting bullshit and republicans just sucked his dick because they've gotta keep the special boy happy.

I bet he handed out electoral maps.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kumo posted:

Yeah, this "respect the office/president" bullshit got trotted out with Bush, but I don't know where it went with Obama. :shrug:
Obama is black so it did not apply to him

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Honestly, putting the name of the current president on a tombstone at an elementary school display is something that probably shouldn't be done for a variety of reasons, none of which involve respecting the rear end in a top hat in chief. If it was a teacher, that's really inappropriate; if it was kid, then a gentle, "This isn't appropriate for school, so let's make another one," talk is the way to go.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Avirosb posted:

also, :laffo: that one of the tombstones is GULL E BULL

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Encrypted posted:

:hmbol: i cant tell what’s real anymore because he just pulled a “and everyone stood up and clapped” in a non ironic way

lol trump is a tulpa of internet 5-year-olds.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

That's Donald. He is a big boy and he loves rice.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

A standing Obama?

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
A standing orgasm, I think.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

moosetoucher posted:

A standing Obama?

orgasm.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Random Stranger posted:

Honestly, putting the name of the current president on a tombstone at an elementary school display is something that probably shouldn't be done for a variety of reasons, none of which involve respecting the rear end in a top hat in chief. If it was a teacher, that's really inappropriate; if it was kid, then a gentle, "This isn't appropriate for school, so let's make another one," talk is the way to go.

It was neither. It was a PTO parent.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Indy posted:

Lol if you belive Trump is only causing short term damage

the department for energy which controls all the US nukes has been completely gutted of everyone who knew what they were doing lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

MiracleFlare posted:

A standing orgasm, I think.

You gotta grab em by the D to get the standing O

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

If it’s a child he can just say he’s following the presidents example

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/923133607614574592

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Great so now my phone will have a clause where they won't steal my dick pics but because it has to go through an arbitrator they get to choose if they do steal my pics, well. What a strange coincidence I was ruled against.

It probably already had a mandatory arbitration clause.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Somebody posted the video yesterday, it was real bad.

e: he kept doing that lovely shift to "criticize thing I disagree with" instead of "calling out a blatant lie"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So I figured it out:

Trump's approval ratings will continue to fall while his administration moves the status quo further right. Then they will run Flake and Corker in 2020, and the republicans will stay in power while claiming a return to sanity. An absolutely nefarious scheme plotted by McCain and friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Imagining Trump and sons as the Mandlebaums from Seinfeld is giving me a solid lol this morning.