Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
So i play pretty regularly and my gf is out of town this weekend if we would like to organize something....

my psn is waroduce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I played the multiplayer for a bit when it came out but there was no way to disable voice chat in the options, so you had to go and mute everybody in every match you played if you didn't want to hear them and for them to hear you. Was a little annoying because I was playing with a friend over Skype at the time so I couldn't just unplug my mic. Haven't played it since then so I don't know if it's fixed.

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

i'm having a good morning too and was having a good time talking about how lovely the tom cruise mummy movie was until your negativity made me feel bad, actually

Here:

https://youtu.be/rt5iCjNohfE

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How do you check the scoreboard in multiuser anyway I haven't been able to figure that out at all

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Playing the MGSV MP with goons on PS4 back when it was fresh was a real good time.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

No stealth multiplayer mode will ever be as successful at actually working to create the feeling of completely wrecking fools from the shadows than Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Theory.

Assassin's Creed in second place

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Cowcaster posted:

thats not true it's just that no one has ever mentioned liking Tomba! for the PS1 in this thread

I remember it being really obtuse the last time I played it like 20 years ago, after like the third pig boss I had no idea where to go.
Maybe I'd feel differently if I could find my copy to give it a play today, or played with a faq, but I try to avoid using faqs whenever I can.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm playing a game called Avernum 4.

I think this lady might be mad at me

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

it's a dead man's party, who could ask for more

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FirstAidKite posted:

She actually seems like quite a badwife if you ask me

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

FirstAidKite posted:

This woman is a badass.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

In Training posted:

Fultoning enemies is funny, and desperately trying to save a teammate from being snatchered by shooting rockets at balloons is goofy fun. I didn't stick with the multi for very long at all though because I had already done a lot of FOB invasions which was a cooler online mode than normal shooter mode variants

I want to make a game like Splatoon but you are shooting people with darts that turn into balloons. You get points for lifting people above a certain level, friends can shoot the balloons lifting you up or tether you to themselves, and objects in the environment can also be manipulated with balloons. The balloons wouldn't be fulton sized, but it would vary based on the weapon. Machine guns would make lots of little balloons, snipers would make pretty decent sized ones. You could lift up a box and stand on it for a height advantage, but someone shooting balloons at the bottom could tip it over or lift you beyond the ceiling.

I'll call it... Balloon Fight.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i want to make a game where you turn people into balloons, called Deviantart

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
today i am considering installing and playing a bit of the pc port of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 and i'm not entirely sure why

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I want to start my own game, where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

haveblue posted:

I want to start my own game, where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems

you're popping balloons with ducks. but what if the balloons are actually ducks, and you don't figure it out until the quacks get progressively louder

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

with thanks to kate beaton

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I bought the game To Be or Not to Be because Kate Beaton did some of the art for it. I thought it was pretty neat

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

The Colonel posted:

today i am considering installing and playing a bit of the pc port of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 and i'm not entirely sure why

who doesn't want to shred through town and dunk on some frat boys?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/suprise_news/status/833844342368378880

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

oddium posted:

i want to make a game where you turn people into balloons, called Deviantart

I think that's just DigDug.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

another good phone game that's kinda cool is hq trivia, its just trivia questions but its live so you can see how many people gently caress up questions + if you answer all of the questions in 15 minutes you win money

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the catch

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

What's the catch
its from the vine guys so its VC bullshit that will probably shut down in a year or get bought out by facebook

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hi games, did some redundancy game trades at GameStop to get BotW on Switch and I found a $3 copy of Epic Mickey

Long story short I just got a copy of Epic Mickey for negative two cents

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I heard Epic Mickey was kind of a disappointment overall.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Raxivace posted:

I heard Epic Mickey was kind of a disappointment overall.

no poo poo, why do you think i got a $3 copy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

homeless snail posted:

another good phone game that's kinda cool is hq trivia, its just trivia questions but its live so you can see how many people gently caress up questions + if you answer all of the questions in 15 minutes you win money

Like real money

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Playin Shadow of War and it's fun stabbing orcs again, but it's still real lame that Shelob first shows up as a giant monstro spider, then immediately becomes knockoff Yennefer for the rest.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

In Training posted:

Like real money
yeah, its a $250 pot that they split between all the winners, so out of the like 16k people that played this afternoon 15 people each got like $16. that's the most I've ever seen win, usually its only 3 or 4 people

its like pubg except instead of brutally murdering people with guns you're answering trivia questions

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

i bought witcher 3

um

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

homeless snail posted:

yeah, its a $250 pot that they split between all the winners, so out of the like 16k people that played this afternoon 15 people each got like $16. that's the most I've ever seen win, usually its only 3 or 4 people

its like pubg except instead of brutally murdering people with guns you're answering trivia questions

pubg is nothing but a constant series of answering trivia questions. "is there a man in this house. should i crawl to the next circle or try to run. why does the crossbow exist"

do not @ me about what trivia means

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
citb has a better pc than i do now... drat

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

thats geralt right there cant you tell

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

see its geralt and he misses his wife

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

corn in the bible posted:

see its geralt and he misses his wife

Why is his wife Michael Jackson?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Dyz posted:

Why is his wife Michael Jackson?

Because he married her

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Oh hey, I didn't know Griffin McElroy posted here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Have any of you played Blood Bowl 2 ? How is it?

• Locked thread