Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Fortis posted:

Do the OPs blank out their posts if they get controversial or is that mods/an automated process? The fucker with the cat-abusing girlfriend's post became just '[removed]' which I've seen happen to a few other posts where the commenters all rightly decided that OP was a loving turd.

The reddit mods nuke posts all the times, and it's usually the juicy ones, thats why people repost the contents rather than link the original post, since the link becomes useless when it gets nuked

All kinds of reasons too like "people offsite were linking the post and bandwagoning" or "OP broke the rules" etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I guess it comes down to where you live and what your life experiences are. I've literally never had a job after college that had less than an hour commute :shrug:

Fortis posted:

Do the OPs blank out their posts if they get controversial or is that mods/an automated process? The fucker with the cat-abusing girlfriend's post became just '[removed]' which I've seen happen to a few other posts where the commenters all rightly decided that OP was a loving turd.

I've heard that if it gets linked elsewhere they're likely to remove it, which is one of the reasons to avoid that.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

All kinds of reasons too like "people offsite were linking the post and bandwagoning" or "OP broke the rules" etc

I posted something publicly and heavens to Betsy the public is reading it, the curs!

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I found something fun in the JustNoMIL sub, originally posted to r/relationships but removed for formatting errors and such.

I came home from work today to find that my fiancé's mom was cuddling him in our bed. I didn't even know she was coming over and am thoroughly creeped out.

quote:

I tried posting about this twice in a different sub. The first time it was auto deleted because it didn't have a tldr, and the second time it was removed after being up for less than an hour and I don't know why. I can't sleep and could use advice. I'm frustrated and a comment told me to try posting here, so here I am. This is a bit long so I wrote a tldr at the end.

My fiancé and I live together in a small house that I have owned outright since before we met. We have had overnight guests before, and we have a guest room for that reason. We are both really careful to be good hosts and make sure things are clean and tidy before guests come. We don't have any kind of open door policy, visits are always planned and signed off on by both of us. I truly don't think my fiancé would invite someone to spend the night on a whim, because he is very embarrassed to let people see the house looking messy. Part of this is that I've been using the guest room for the past few nights. He has a fever and it's hot and uncomfortable for him to sleep next to me, plus I don't want to sleep in his sweat or get the flu if I can avoid it.

He has had the flu for a few days, starting Thursday. Luckily I don't have work on alternating Fridays so I could take him to the doctor, keep him comfy, and be a good partner to my miserably sick fiancé. He got a lot better over the weekend, and when Monday rolled around he told me not to worry about him and that I should go to work. He is an adult and he's capable of calling me if he suddenly needs to see a doctor again, and my work is just 5 minutes from the house.

I got home from work and his mother's car was in my driveway-- or at least, I was pretty sure it was her car. I have spent very little time with her so I couldn't say for sure that it was hers at that moment. I went inside and walked into the bedroom, and my fiancé and his mother were both asleep in the bed, under the covers. He was shirtless and she had an arm wrapped around him and her head was on his chest. It was the way that I cuddle with my fiancé in bed. My first reaction wasn't even to think it was his mom. My brain immediately went to "oh my god, i just caught my fiancé in our bed with another woman." I had a mini heart attack. I can't express enough how intimate this looked. They were both under the covers and she was nestling her face into his bare chest.

I walked out stunned and I called my best friend. She said she can't know if it's weird or not because some families have different dynamics. She agreed that it was weird, but she didn't seem to think it was this hugely creepy thing like I did.

I can't get over that horrible jolt I had when I saw my fiancé in bed with her. The first thing I saw was just a big mass of curly hair with blonde highlights. It didn't read as "tender mother and child" moment.

I started making dinner and his mom ended up walking out of the bedroom and sitting at the kitchen table to chat at me while I cooked. She said "I'm going to spend the night, if that's okay." She lives two hours away and it was already late and I told her that she can stay as long as she is fine with sleeping in the couch. My fiancé woke up just long enough to eat some soup and collapsed back to sleep, so I couldn't ask him if he invited her or she invited herself. Also, she was wearing her pajamas and had made herself at home already.

I'm annoyed that I didn't receive ANY warning that she would be here at all. I had my phone on me all day and sending a text is pretty easy. I don't like people being in my bedroom without me at least knowing about it. She also made a few comments that imply that I am a bad partner for going to work today. She came to my house without warning, slept in MY bed, implied that I'm a terrible fiancée for not taking off work even though he told me it was unnecessary.

However, I don't want to take any kind of action until I talk to my fiancé and figure out whether he invited her over or she invited herself. I also don't know if I should kick her out tomorrow morning or what. This whole thing is just weird and I don't know what to think. I think I can cut my fiancé some slack because he's tired and sick, and if he really did want his mom over I can understand that. I just don't get why he couldn't at least text me and warn me.

TLDR: I came home and my fiancé and his mom were asleep in our bed in a creepily intimate pose (he was shirtless and she had changed into pajamas, they were under the covers and she had an arm wrapped around him and her head on his chest.) She woke up as I was making dinner and made disparaging comments about how she had to come because I wasn't taking care of him. She lives two hours away and so she is spending the night on my couch. Neither of them texted or called me to tell me about these plans.

The update:

quote:

Today has been pretty weird.

I got up for work way earlier than usual because I was already awake. Hearing her creep around my house at night put me on edge and I didn't get much sleep.

I started making breakfast (loudly) and she woke up from her spot in the couch.

I had been rehearsing this conversation in my head all night. I just wanted her out of my house.

"So, traffic won't be too bad for you since rush hour is going in the opposite direction."

"What?"

"You will pretty much have the road to yourself. This is a good time of day to drive back home. It will get worse the longer you wait."

"Oh, well, I thought I might stay a little longer."

"Well, it's not up to you."

She seemed very taken aback and looked like I had just said something really rude to her, which ticked me off.

"Look, I had absolutely no warning that you would be here. No one texted or called me. I am not in a position to take care of guests and neither is (fiancé.) I wouldn't usually let someone spend the night on a weekday at all, but I you were already here."

"He's so sick though. He needs someone to take care of him."

"He is 28 years old. He has been living on his own for ten years. He knows how to take care of himself. I work five minutes away and he knows how to operate a cell phone."

"Okay... I see where you're coming from, but as a mother I worry. You would understand if you were a mom."

"Maybe that's true, but this is my house and that is my bed and my fiancé. I should have at least gotten a text. I can't host guests right now. That's all."

I told her a fib and said I was working from him today so my fiancé wouldn't be alone. The truth was that I was going to be able to do about two hours of work at home but I would eventually have to get to the office. I was hoping that I would be able to get her out of the house before then.

Fiancé was still dead asleep. I was starting to get worried because he was well enough to be alert and do some chores before. I asked his mom what he had taken the day before. "Oh, I gave him some NyQuil." During the day? Yep. She said she doesn't believe in DayQuil. loving fantastic.

"You know it's really hard to monitor someone's condition if they're asleep the whole time. It also harder to keep them hydrated and fed if they're asleep all day and all night."

"The most important thing when you have the flu is to get as much sleep as possible! You need sleep to heal!"

Oh my god. I wanted to kill her.

I finally got her out of my house and went to check on fiancé again. Still asleep. I checked his forehead and he seemed fine. I put a glass of water next to him for when he wakes up and a note saying that I left his breakfast in the microwave.

I snooped on his phone and saw his texts. (We have an open phone policy. He won't care at all that I did.) Here is her "invitation:"

FM: Are you still sick?
F: Yeah, but not too bad. I think I can go to work in a day or two
FM: Is your girlfriend taking good care of you
F: You mean my fiancée?
FM: Oh, I keep forgetting.

F: She's been taking good care of me. I told her to go to work today and stop worrying about me
FM: Do you miss when I would make you spicy chicken soup when you were sick? F: Oh yeah. I forgot about that
FM: Wouldn't you like it if I made some for you?
F: I'll never say no to free soup

She drove two hours for THAT.

I checked the fridge. She actually did make some soup. WTF.

This is already super long so I'm going to post a part 2 of my update in a minute.

The conclusion:

quote:

Okay, so my fiancé's mom was out of the house, my fiancé was still dead asleep, and I had hidden the NyQuil because I felt that sleeping through both day and night wasn't doing him any favors. I ended up going straight to work instead of "working from home" because I wanted to get out of the house. I decided to check on him during my lunch break to see if he was still asleep, and if he was I would try to wake him and see if he needed to see a doc.

I returned on my lunch break and her car is back in my loving driveway.

I went inside and she is back in bed with him, same position, same everything. Holy poo poo, I saw red. I took a picture this time (as many of you suggested) and I woke them up by pulling the covers off of the bed.

She was wearing a different, sexier pair of pajamas this time. My fiancé was only wearing boxer shorts. I took another picture.

I said "Get up and get out." She only woke up when I said this.

I repeated myself and she scrambled out of bed, ran outside, and jumped into the car.

Fiancé is still dead asleep, and now the NyQuil bottle is back on the bedside table. I had put it in the cabinet in the kitchen, so she definitely went looking for it.

I decided to call my friend again and tell her about these developments. She was really sorry that she had told me it might be normal before. She kept saying "this is NOT normal."

I made myself a quick lunch and went back to check on fiancé. He was stirring and when he saw me he smiled and said "hey, get back into bed with me."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was so nice when you were laying with me! Why did you leave?"

"That wasn't me. I haven't been in bed with you for days."

He dozed off after that. I went back to work because gently caress being home at that moment. I also locked the door leading to the garage from the inside so that even if she has the garage code, she can't come back in.

When I got back home he was awake and playing video games. I sat down with him and told him I wasn't cool with him inviting people over without sending me a text, and he said "sorry, I didn't think anything of it because she was just here for an hour or two."

I had to tell him that she spent the night and kept me awake all night, and that I found her in bed with him.

Fiancé claims his memories are fuzzy. He says he remembers his mom coming by to drop off some soup and then he remembers her leaving. He didn't know that she spent the night, and he had no idea she slept in bed with him. He was really creeped out when I told him and said he thought that was me. There's something that every fiancée wants to hear /s.

I asked him if he remembers what medicine he took yesterday and he said he remembers his mom insisting that DayQuil doesn't work and that NyQuil is so much better because it lets the body rest. He said he took it to shut her up and she made it seem like she would leave after he room it.

I didn't show him the pictures. He seemed so upset already and I told him I had them and he could see them if he wanted, and he said he would rather not for now.

We both have a lot to unpack here and we are going to take the next few days to figure out how the gently caress to move forward from this. We don't know whether we should confront his mom or ghost her. He seems traumatized, so I haven't pushed him too much.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
My husband charged almost 200$ to my credit card without me knowing (self.relationship_advice)

quote:

My husband and I are in a financial rut right now. Money is tight. He also has a gaming addiction. He is obsessed with fifa. He definitely uses the game to escape reality he has had a pretty traumatizing life. Around two months ago I let him use my credit card for a $5 purchase. I guess it just stays connected to the stupid loving Xbox because today when I checked my credit card bill I had 200 dollars worth of Microsoft charges. Honestly I cannot believe he loving did this. I’m so pissed and my immediate reaction was to cuss him out , leave, and I took his entire Xbox. I don’t feel like I’m over reacting but my brother said I am. My point is he loving knows how stressful our money situation is. I stopped doing everything I like (shopping , my nails, going out) because of our situation but he loving spends 200$ on an Xbox! It’s not even loving money we have it’s borrowed money. I don’t know how to deal with him? Am I supposed to be sorry for how I reacted ? I honestly don’t feel sorry.

she took away his xbox :hmbol:

she is his mom now.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

coronatae posted:

I found something fun in the JustNoMIL sub, originally posted to r/relationships but removed for formatting errors and such.

I came home from work today to find that my fiancé's mom was cuddling him in our bed. I didn't even know she was coming over and am thoroughly creeped out.

The update:

The conclusion:
:stare: What the loving gently caress. What the poo poo.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I think we need an epilogue on that story because holy gently caress

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
justnomil would be a goldmine of comedy if they didn't have rules disallowing people from writing anything that's not incomprehensible acronym gobbledegook

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Husband putting friends before me (self.relationship_advice)

quote:

My husband [28m] and I [27f] have been married for just over 3 years, together a total of 12 years. He's always been close to his friends, calling them his 'family'. It bothered me before, but he'd really only see them twice a week or so. I'd had been friends with his friends, having huge house parties with them. We all use to get along really well. There's one girl , let's call her Kate, that I've had issues with. She is otherkin and believes she was is a vampire queen (I'm not joking). She has the whole group call her 'their queen'. (She's very charismatic) S/O is also kin, but it never bothered me. I'm spiritual. Kate would tell us how were soul mates, that we had married in a past life, etc. Things were going well.

That changed last year. I noticed we were being intimate less and less. When I'd try to initiate, he'd give excuses that he was tired, his friends were waiting online, or that he had to leave to go play Magic with his friends. He even laughed once. That's when I stopped trying. In this past year, we've only had sex 3 times. He has issues keeping it erecte, it often becoming flaccid after 15 minutes. He won't make an appointment with a doctor. He told me he thinks he has low testosterone.

He constantly is seeing his friends and sleeping over at their house, only stopping by to change clothes and shower. I had gotten upset by this, and his friends didn't like that I didn't want them to hangout as often. I tried to hangout with them, to reconnect and try to understand them.

2 weeks ago I confronted him on this behavior. He told me his friends are his family and come first, I'm just his wife. He told me that I don't give his friends a reason to like me, that I'm too introverted. I got too nervous thinking they were judging me, and rarely spoke the last few times I saw his friends. But when I told him I couldn't be second place, he told me he had to talk to his 'family' about it. I become so stressed I couldn't eat, lost weight, and couldn't sleep for more than 3-4 hours. I was shaking due to the stess, having issues breathing as well. I had to move to my mother's after a few days.

I got him to go to couples counseling with me this week. He told me he was willing to try,he knew he was the bad guy. That his feeling for his friends weren't natural. Couseling wasn't amazing but it seemed like baby steps were made. He said he just felt distant from me. He said it was fine for me to move back in to our apartment that night. About an hour after that, he returned home and grabbed a duffle bag and started filling it with his stuff. I asked him what was going on and he told me he's going to his friend Jon's house. He said he wasn't sure how long he was going to be there but he might be coming back for more stuff like his computer. He then asked if Monday I could leave the apartment so that he could have a Halloween party. Halloween has always been my holiday. Every year I throw a Halloween party. I told him that having a Halloween party at our apartment without me hurt me a lot and made me feel uncomfortable. He could only reply with I know.

I'm not sure if there's any hope of saving it. I truly love him, but I'm not sure what's going on in his mind. Should I keep trying, or get prepared for divorce? (Sorry this my first post)

EDIT: Otherkin are a subculture who socially and spiritually identify as partially or entirely non-human. Some of them surmise that they are, either spiritually or genetically, not human; they believe in reincarnation. Some kin types are wolf, vampire, fairy, angel, cat, etc. Mainly mythical creatures.

EDIT2: at the counseling, he said he is still emotionally attached to me. That's why I'm confused by what he's doing. He said he wanted to fix the marriage. He said we should go back for more sessions.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

My [25M] roommate [26M] makes fun of me because of my anime merchandise

quote:

I have a bunch of merchandise in my room, figures of my favorite anime girls, wallscrolls, a dakimakura and a few covers for it. My roommates knows this and likes to make fun of me for it. For example when he first saw my dakimakura he said something along the lines of: "So that's your girlfriend? Didn't know you were still a virgin." and while I am I find it highly offensive that he would say something like that. Some time ago he asked me why I decorate my room like that, if I wanted to make sure that no girl would want to enter ever. I mean that's just unnecessary and I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. He continues to tease me and makes fun of me for my "anime-wife", that's what he calls a particular anime girl of who I have a few figures and a cover for my pillow.

So how can I get him to stop? Friendly banter is okay and expected but making constantly fun of me goes too far.

tl;dr: Roommate makes fun of me because I like to decorate my room with anime stuff.

If you're wondering what a dakimakura is:

Wikipedia posted:

In the East, "dakimakura" is associated with a love pillow. Love pillows are a subset of dakimakura usually portraying life-size pictures of anime characters. Some pillows may portray anime characters or pornographic film actors in suggestive poses.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

ranbo das posted:

I've never gone into a job interview feeling like I wasn't horribly underqualified. Somehow I still keep getting hired and doing fine at jobs.

:same:

I feel like I'm an incompetent idiot whenever I walk into a job interview and I'm still employed somehow.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Doggles posted:

I've your going to live that life, you have to be willing to take the licks defending it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Doggles posted:

I looked for the reddit thread assuming it'd be a bunch of people tripping over themselves to defend panty figurines and those girlfriend pillows but actually the comments are mostly "so he is being kind of a dick here but you understand he's trying to help you understand how this stuff looks to everyone else right?"

OP of course doubles down and says that mindless consumerism is his completely valid hobby and he doesn't care if he's alienating himself.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

coronatae posted:

The update:

The conclusion:

quote:

I didn't show him the pictures. He seemed so upset already and I told him I had them and he could see them if he wanted, and he said he would rather not for now.

Show him the pictures. Him being upset is exactly what you need to right now so he can actually understand the severity of the situation and serve as the impetus to cut his creepy rape mom out of your lives.

Doggles posted:

He's not making fun of you he's correctly identifying a problem and commenting on it.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

There's difference between "human being, has anime" and "has anime stuff, also human being".

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

coronatae posted:

This could just be a fever dream but wasn't there an oddly similar post that took place in a hospital. Like the mom would come by, drug her son (who was recovering from some sort of accident or surgery), then sleep with him in lingerie or something.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
mom crazy and lonely, so what

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

I looked for the reddit thread assuming it'd be a bunch of people tripping over themselves to defend panty figurines and those girlfriend pillows but actually the comments are mostly "so he is being kind of a dick here but you understand he's trying to help you understand how this stuff looks to everyone else right?"

OP of course doubles down and says that mindless consumerism is his completely valid hobby and he doesn't care if he's alienating himself.

Most of reddit is relatively regular people, sometimes it seems like goons think it's all like r/incels or whatever

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Doggles posted:

roommate owns

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

OP, whose username is 'smollolilover69,' posted:

tbh I just chose the name because I wanted to see if anyone noticed it. I don't even particularly like lolis, all my merch is of girls 14+ but mostly 16-18

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

There is literally never anyone who ironically does the loli poo poo because any normal human being is scared of being labeled as a pedo. Roommate needs to get murdering.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Faffel posted:

There is literally never anyone who ironically does the loli poo poo because any normal human being is scared of being labeled as a pedo. Roommate needs to get murdering.

I still watch a series now and then and basically even having a loli character is grounds for me never touching it because I don't want to have to preface every opinion on it with "well if you ignore the highly sexualized small girl..."

it's kid of a bummer because the grognards who actually pay for all this stuff have kind of forced the industry down the path of catering to them so even objectively good stuff like one punch man feels the need to include fanservice as a "joke" that's also clearly there for gross people to jerk to it.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Faffel posted:

it was just a pedo prank bro

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

ArbitraryC posted:

I still watch a series now and then and basically even having a loli character is grounds for me never touching it because I don't want to have to preface every opinion on it with "well if you ignore the highly sexualized small girl..."

it's kid of a bummer because the grognards who actually pay for all this stuff have kind of forced the industry down the path of catering to them so even objectively good stuff like one punch man feels the need to include fanservice as a "joke" that's also clearly there for gross people to jerk to it.

I'm to the age where I roll my eyes every time there is a loli fanservice character introduced in anime and it's basically ruined like 80% of the new shows I've tried to watch.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Threesome with girlfriend [26F] and her friend [25F] gone bad. Suggestions?

quote:

So, I'm a 28 M and we, my girlfriend and I, have been together for around 6 years. I always said I wanted to experience a FMF threesome, and she, with time, started liking the idea.

Last year, she had a crush. Her lesbian, cool colleague. We would have crazy passionate sex just imagining her with us. Didn't work out, as the girl wasn't down to having a guy together. Bummer, but we kept going.

Recently, a friend of my girlfriend ended her 5 years relationship. I was tasked as the alcohol provider and bought Tequila, beer and some wine.

After spending the whole day the 3 of us, nothing sexual until now, she went to stay the night with us. After a couple of drinks, she started flirting with us. When she went to the toilet, at this point the Tequila was empty, I got a green light. I was supposed to go full on and see if she really was into us - at this point every suggestion was made by my girlfriend.

We put some music, I started dancing with the girl and my girlfriend goes to the toilet. We kiss and start getting serious. After a while, my girlfriend says she's not feeling well and decides to lay down a bit. We're heavy drunk. Before that she says "you two enjoy". I'm not the kind of guy who does anything to hurt their partners. However, at that point, I thought that the sensible decision was to have sex with the girl.

Next morning I wake up feeling guilty, the girl is in our bed, and I straight away tell my girlfriend everything that happened. She seems upset and say we could fix it. The girl is acting awkward, as she doesn't know where she stands.

My girlfriend start the actual threesome, now everyone involved. Stupid as I'm, I thought everything was okay. After the girl left, we talked a lot. I betrayed her trust and she wasn't happy. She ended "forgiving" me as I have a clean record.

However, she often bring up everything that succeeded, in a negative way. I try not to comment anything, as she asked some time off of the 3some subject, as we often talked about girls and sex. When she brings it up, she remember everything and any conversation go sour. She still says she wants to have sex with a girl she really connects with. I, on the other hand, even though I would love the experience again, I'm not too sure that the idea would benefit our relationship again, as her sex drive cooled in the past month and she often ask me not to go down on her, as she is reminded of me on the girl.

Anyone with similar experiences that could give me some enlightenment?

tldr: In a nutshell, we had a threesome. I ended up having sex one on one with the girl, now my girlfriend is quite distant. Help?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Palpek posted:

Hahahahahaha :owned:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah anime is trash

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Palpek posted:

However, at that point, I thought that the sensible decision was to have sex with the girl.

lol you thought wrong you dumb bitch!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Sensible is a weird word to see in any story about a threesome

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

But but but it works in every single porn I've watched!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i like that their plan to have a threesome was to find a vulnerable friend who had just gotten out of a relationship and get them drunk

"once i saw that the bottle of tequila was empty, i knew someone was getting laid. unfortunately for my girlfriend, she was a lightweight and was too nauseous to engage in the festivities"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Haha there's no way that "you two enjoy" was not said in the most sarcastic, non-serious tone when she came out of the bathroom and saw her man dancing and kissing another woman.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

This could just be a fever dream but wasn't there an oddly similar post that took place in a hospital. Like the mom would come by, drug her son (who was recovering from some sort of accident or surgery), then sleep with him in lingerie or something.

Yeah I vaguely remember some guy getting drugged by his mom and his fiancee trying to figure out how to rescue him.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

The only way I'll engage in a threesome is stone sober with a NDA signed by all parties before hand.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
if you tell me "have fun" when i have a naked woman in my bed then pout that i hosed her, i will lol

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Palpek posted:

Is asking for a threesome ever not a thinly veiled excuse to just gently caress someone other than your partner? It seems like the obvious choice for someone who wanted something mutually satisfying would be swinging or w/e, but everytime we read stories of girls or dudes asking to add one other person to their bedroom they inevitably just gently caress on their own and leave the other person out.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

(29/f) Threesome with fiancé (32/m) and new friend (29/f)... did it ruin our friendship??

quote:

S and I went to high school together but were not friends. We actually weren’t fans of each other due to dating the same guy. But that was 13 years ago.

We reconnected last month at a yoga class and hit it off immediately. We went out for drinks that same evening and she came home with me to open a bottle of wine. My fiancé J and a few of his friends were there and we all hung out and got along really well. His friends left and S stayed a while longer. Ended up stripping down to just her panties to show us her tattoos. J and I were both super into her. At some point before that it came out that J and I enjoyed having threesomes. Not a proposition but just casual conversation. S was intrigued by our lifestyle and said that sounded exciting. Nothing happened between us that night sexually but lots of flirting and generally having a great time.

S messaged me the next morning because she couldn’t find her favorite lipstick. It ended up being in between our couch cushions. I told her and she asked if she could stop by to get it. She showed up with two bottles of wine at 2pm. J and I already had our day planned out so we couldn’t get smashed in the middle of the day. I did have a glass with her while J cooked us all brunch. We made plans to hang out a few days later, but she ended up flaking out at the last second. Bummer. She randomly sent me super sexy naked pictures of herself in the middle of the night that night though. I returned the favor and she kept talking about how hot she found me and how much she loved my “fantastic tits” and couldn’t stop staring at them.

We made plans again for her to come over and have dinner and a few drinks with us. This was exactly one week ago. We were tipsy but not drunk. S started kissing me and soon we were all kissing. Things progressed very naturally and it was the best threesome J and I have had to date. S and I both went down on J together and then on each other while J took us from behind. S actually asked me if it was okay before her and J started having sex. (Of course it was!) After the threesome we all just laid around together cuddling and drinking wine and she ended up staying the night and sleeping in our bed with us.

We woke up the next morning, with zero weirdness whatsoever. Nothing happened but some cuddling and discussion of how much fun we all had the night before. S said she had never had a threesome before, and had never done more with a girl than kiss, but that she loved it. J suggested he take us out to lunch at my favorite spot and we all enthusiastically agreed. We also made plans to go stay the night at a casino in our area with really great bars and jacuzzi suites the following weekend. J hops in the shower and then S gets on her phone for a bit. Suddenly she can’t go to lunch with us anymore and ended up leaving soon after to feed her cat.

S kept messaging me about how much fun she had and how excited she was for Saturday night. J reserved the suite and we even went shopping for new lingerie and toys and things like that, updating S on our purchases and she was really into it and actively encouraging it. Then, on Saturday morning, I messaged S and she never responded. Which isn’t like her. She’s usually the one hitting me up 24/7. J and I go to the suite and made reservations for dinner. So I texted S again with our dinner plans. Nothing. J and I go to dinner and have a fabulous time and head for the bar. Finally, S texts me at exactly 9pm: “Ughhhh I started my period earlier today. It wasn’t supposed to happen until Tuesday. So sad. Sorry guys. Have fun without me (Sad face emoji).” We did end up having an amazing time regardless, but I feel like she could have told me earlier. The fact that she suddenly just quit talking to me when she always did before is rather odd.

Now we’re pretty much not talking. I reached out to her, and said I love hanging out with her and we don’t have to do anything sexual again. We can go to lunch. Drinks. Yoga class. Whatever. She read it but didn’t respond for a while. Then she finally just said, “I love youuuuuuu.” That’s the last thing she said to me. I asked her if she wanted to go hiking or to a Halloween party with us this weekend and she never responded. I haven’t heard from her in 2 days, and we were messaging each other constantly for a month straight before this.

I’m honestly very sad about this. I feel it in my stomach. That empty, heartbroken feeling I haven’t felt in so long. I actually cried a little bit about it last night, and that’s bewildering to me. I really enjoyed her company and I’m more attracted to her than any girl I’ve ever met. I loved having sex with her and I was hoping it would happen again, but more than anything I just loved hanging out with her. J and I have had threesomes with other friends/acquaintances (I know it’s often frowned upon, but I just can’t get down with strange) and it’s never been like this. Did I do something wrong? What do I do at this point?

Tldr- had threesome with fiancé and my new friend. We were becoming rather close, and I know she had a good time. Now she isn’t speaking to me, when she always used to before. Did I make a mistake at some point and what do I do now?
but but but

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I (28F) found out my aunt (50s) is my biological mom.

quote:

My childhood was awful and I spent most of my 20s with a serious and untreated mental illness. I have a learning disability due to head trauma and now that I'm in college I'm having a ton of difficulty. I'm fine at working, and am a bit over an overachiever when I'm actually in the workforce. But it takes me hours to even remember what different Greek letters mean in my math-related courses. That sort of thing.

My grandma moved out of her house and we had a ton of family pictures to go through. In it was a picture of my aunt with a guy. She was pregnant and the date on the back of the picture matched to right before I was born.

My mom doesn't have any pictures of herself during any stage of her pregnancy despite being married to my dad at the time. My whole life I've been likened to my aunt, and I don't look much like my mom or dad at all. Boyfriends always comment how different my mom and I look, and she's easily put in a bad/competitive mood because I get compliments when we go out.

I kept the photo and later asked my grandma about it. She's a straight shooter. She told me mom aunt was not in a stable career and my mom and dad were stable. They adopted me when I was a few months old. And I was a kid and wouldn't understand. And then I was a teenager who was angry at everything. And then I had a mental breakdown and likely wouldn't have had a positive reaction. And then because I enrolled in college and had mentioned a few times how stressed I am.

It's more frustrating because I'm not able to have a serious conversation with either of my parents (about anything). I don't have much of a relationship with my extended family because of my mom, even though we all get along really well at family gatherings. I don't reach out much because I don't really know how, and at this point I feel like it would be weird. My dad isn't close with any of his family and though I'm friends with my cousins on Facebook, we don't talk. The only reason my dad knew his sister died was because one of my cousins reached out to me.

My aunt has a family now and she's such a good parent.

I have no idea how to process this and I'm in school full-time and work 30 hours a week. I barely have time to study enough and don't know where I would fit in time to see a therapist. And I only recently started working so much, and my Medicaid is more than likely going to run out. So I likely won't have the money anyhow.

I asked my grandma to keep it to herself that I know, but I know it's created a huge burden for her and it's unfair to ask it of her.

I have no idea how to bring this up, or who to bring it up to. My mom doesn't even know what major I am despite me being a sophomore. She doesn't remember what foods I'm allergic to, and I don't talk to her much because I'm never doing anything right. My dad is only just getting emotionally stable after a few years of being really depressed (and only talking to me about it), and he takes everything so personally and requires days and weeks of reassurance that he isn't a terrible person. My sister is special needs and wouldn't be able to understand.

I'm more sick to my stomach that I had to endure my childhood and I don't even have a relationship with my aunt. And now to see how good of a parent she is, is sort of a kick in the gut.

I'm not sure where to turn.

TL;DR: found out my biological parent is my aunt, who I am not close with. I'm not able to talk to my parents about it, and I don't know but to ask my aunt. It feels like I'm drowning.
A russian nesting doll of :therapy:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
(29/f) Threesome with fiancé (32/m) and new friend (29/f)... did it ruin our friendship??

she's pregnant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
How do I [23 F] tell my dad [46 M] about a massive mistake I have made?

Before you go further, try to guess the mistake.

quote:

Hi, posted in legal advice too

I have made a massive mistake and need help. Sorry this post will be quite long.

For a bit over a year I have been a cam girl on the side of my regular job to help pay student fees. My dad is unaware of this and he is quite conservative, so I never planned on telling him. On the site I use, there is an option for someone watching to purchase a VIP room where it is just the two of us. This is where I need help with the laws regarding VIP room videos. A client messaged me and asked me to undertake a scenario that he liked, and he would pay extra credits for it. The scenario was that I call up my real father and have a casual conversation with him while masturbating, and occasionally moan while on the phone to him, so he would suspect something.

I wasn't very into this at all but I really needed the extra income so I accepted his request. I went into a VIP room with him and fulfilled what he had asked for. My dad suspected nothing because I had the TV on quite loud to drown out the sounds I was making. Throughout the session, he said that the person I was talking to wasn't my real father and he was being tricked. I held my phone up to the screen to show I had the contact name as 'Dad' so that he knew it was true.

I used to have an iPhone 5s and when I called people whose number I had given a contact name, it only displayed their name on the call screen. However, I recently got a new phone and on the call screen displayed my father's phone number right below his contact name. It was incredibly stupid of me and I should've been more careful. I was unaware that I had even shown him my dad's phone number until after the session when he messaged me in private chat with my dad's number.

After the session, my client said like he felt like texting someone. Then he messaged me my dad's phone number and my heart dropped. He said he had recorded the VIP session that I gave him and was going to upload it online and send a text to my father with a link to the video. I was begging him not to because it will destroy my relationship with my dad. During this, the client kept saying he was uploading it as we speak and once it was up, he would send it through. This is when I told him that it would be a very bad idea for him to upload it because the cyber laws in Colombia were very strict in regards to recording a VIP session and posting it online, and that I would bring the law into it if he sent the text to my father.

I have no idea about the legality of this video but I was terrified that he was going to text my father so I said this to try save the situation. The client then said he didn't believe me and was doing this to save myself. But he then said he would look up the laws regarding it, and if what I am saying is false, he is going to go ahead with sending the text.

This happened a day ago and he has not sent anything through yet because I spoke to my dad recently. Today when I went live on the cam site, he joined again and said he would send the video to my dad tomorrow when I was camming so he could see my reaction when my dad finds out.

My dad is my best friend and we have always been close. If he sends this video through to him, I feel like my dad will want nothing to do with me, if he sees me masturbating and moaning while talking to him on the phone. I know he will be so so upset with me for this. What I did was incredibly stupid and a betrayal of my dads trust and I wish I could take it back now but I can't.

I was hoping to try tell the client that what he is doing is illegal but I don't think it is so I think he is going to send the video to my dad. There isn't an easy way to do this, but how do I tell my dad about what I have done and how sorry I am for doing it? And my dad is very against sex work too, so is there a better way to tell him that I have been a cam girl for the past year? I know he will be so angry with him for both of these things. I feel like my relationship with my dad is on the line, so please help if you can :(

TL:DR - Cam girl for the past year, and I fulfilled a client's request that involved my dad. Client now has my dad's phone number and is going to send him a text with a video of me being a cam girl. How do I let my dad know in the best way possible, so that our relationship isn't permanently damaged?