Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It always boils down to the fact that GBS is an Incel hive itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

vortmax posted:

⚠️THE INCEL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD⚠️

This is what sank the first few incel threads

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ikanreed posted:

This is what sank the first few incel threads

benny's a long con trying to save us from subjecting ourselves to this crap

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Benny is fun, c'mon

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

My Linux Rig posted:

Stop talking to the worst Benny and let’s all enjoy a long-winded fanfic brief glimpse into the morning of Chad: The Slayer

Pretty sure this is a video on redtube.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

quote:

this is what happens when a subhuman incel tries to justbhimself.jpg, justtalktopeople.png, and puthimselfoutthere.fuckyou

tell joke at the beginning of the semester to my roommate and suitemates next door: "I'm gonna cum on your pillows" (BEEING MYSELF, TELLING JOKES WITH POTENTIAL FRIENDS TO BE FRIENDLY)

suitemates have a whiteboard on their door. in reference to the joke they write "No masturbation zone [my name]" along with a graphic of lotion and kleenex crossed out

police come to my room first time because I was reported by people (still not sure who) for beeing myself and saying [REDACTED CUCKED S WORD]cidal and edgy things that if you are an autistic normie from cucktears with no sense of nuance, could be interpreted as scary. they also ask me why i have a picture of st. eliot as my profile pic for an app the school dining halls use

while the police are there I overhear one of them asking my suitemates if they know if I have any weapons.

a few weeks later I see on the whiteboard that's on my suitemate's door: "no death threats, no masturbation, just no [my name]" but they erase the first two soon after

I peek in their room when both of them are there and repeat what it originally said. i try to be lighthearted and non-confrontational about it then I tell them in OBVIOUS reference to it, "im gonna kill you and cum in your pillows. im gonna impregnate your bedsheets"

an hour or so later a cop is banging the poo poo out of my door and two of my RAs are in the hallway while he yells at me threatening to Baker Act me

over next few days have to meet with housing,dean person, etc. one of those meetings is with psychiatrist for VIOLENCE_RISK_ASSESSMENT. for making an obvious joke. for beeing myself and putting myself out there. being friendly and trying to build rapport with my suitemates.

during VIOLENCE_RISK_ASSESSMENT I am asked questions about my entire life, given a few different assessments like word association, asked in about 3000 different ways if I want to hurt myself or others, asked about the specific incident and made to take the MMPI-2-RF

psychiatrist man calls upon several edgy things I said weeks ago asking me about them, as if he were spying on when I said them.

I express to psychiatrist person that if everything everyone said was being recorded, a lot more people would get in trouble and he says "he doesn't disagree"

I still don't know which normie rat reported me for bullshit all these times. my only option is to break contact with all the scum. trying to acclimate into normie society after a childhood of isolation is fruitless as normies will just reject you when they sense you are not one of them already.

Was I being a weird creepy gently caress? No...it's the normies who are wrong.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hobologist posted:

Hmm, yes, their problems definitely centered around how being yourself is a lie, and not at all about boundary issues and weird threats.

This one is parody, no one is that dense.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hobologist posted:

God damnit, at least the psych staff is trying to deal with this.

I really dread sending my little girl to school and poo poo where she'll be exposed to these guys.

There should probably be another wave of anti-bullying awareness to let people know not to antagonize people like this, it's no joke. All it takes is one bad day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hobologist posted:

So I said I was gonna kill some people? So I said I was gonna ejaculate in their beds and kill them? Lol, it was just harmless fun. I am a loving clueless robot person. My idea of fun is to talk about murder and cum with strangers I can not possibly fathom how this is a bad idea

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Hobologist posted:

Lol. He made that joke to people he just met and also said "suicidal and edgy things" and didn't understand why they perceived him as a potentially dangerous person. And then he proceeds to call them autistic.

And a murderer for his profile picture in the school cafeteria app? Nope, not scary or threatening! All in good fun!

I'm not going to diagnose him with autism but I'm going to say something is more than a little "off" here, because what he posted is like a guidebook on how to make people think you are unstable, possibly violent, and should be avoided.

Edit: some people think this was a parody. Honestly, I can't tell, because the parts I've read from Elliot's manifesto read like a parody and he was completely serious.

green chicken feet fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 25, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Its true, being yourself isn't a good idea when your self is a terrible person.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Zzulu posted:

My idea of fun is to talk about murder and cum with strangers

:same:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

soy posted:

God damnit, at least the psych staff is trying to deal with this.

I really dread sending my little girl to school and poo poo where she'll be exposed to these guys.

There should probably be another wave of anti-bullying awareness to let people know not to antagonize people like this, it's no joke. All it takes is one bad day.
Telling sane, functional people to shut up and take it from sociopaths is probably not the answer

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how in that slashfic Chad even owns everyone else in the knowledge department.

Its good to know that Chad isn't like those vacuous Stacy sluts, he's a real renaissance man.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Actually I think that's learned behavior from r/incels. The only way to fit in there is to be totally sex obsessed and have hosed up attitudes about violence.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Hobologist posted:

Rofl “I told a bunch of strangers that I’m gonna kill them and pleasure myself all over their belongings and they called the police on me and tried to get me psychiatric help! So much for being myself right normans????”

it’s like these guys are the end game of dumbing of America: people too stupid for even the most basic of social interactions

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

ReadingZucchini posted:

I'm the one arrowhead in the entire flowchart.

I like how the in the thumbnail it's kinda shaped like a couple going at it doggystyle.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I know that incels are pretty racist and that black Chad is Tyrone, but what's black Stacy called?

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Zzulu posted:

My idea of fun is to cum with strangers

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I know that incels are pretty racist and that black Chad is Tyrone, but what's black Stacy called?

Think up the blackest woman name you can think of, and it might be that

If I had to guess: Alexus for the skinny ones, precious for the fat ones

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

They are called Stacy because all women are the same am i right guys.

Either that or they are entirely absent from the incel cosmography because they are irrelevant to their toxic masculinity.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

My Linux Rig posted:

Think up the blackest woman name you can think of, and it might be that

If I had to guess: Alexus for the skinny ones, precious for the fat ones

I feel like Shaniqua is a pretty stereotypical/dog-whistley black woman name

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1116321106/shaniqua-no-ho-0/

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Either that or they are entirely absent from the incel cosmography because they are irrelevant to their toxic masculinity.
By my understanding black women--especially darker-skinned women--have the hardest time on online dating sites. Given the entitlement rampant in the incel community, I'd expect the phrase "I can't help who I'm attracted to" to come up in relation to the topic.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
i think i made a femoid fail our first physics midterm

basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad gently caress it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calcuations).

funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me.

today was a gooood day

gonna spend the rest of my friday watching anime and masturbating lol

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

drat it I was gonna say that too before I googled stereotypical black woman names

So yeah it’s probably shaniqua then

mind the walrus posted:

By my understanding black women--especially darker-skinned women--have the hardest time on online dating sites. Given the entitlement rampant in the incel community, I'd expect the phrase "I can't help who I'm attracted to" to come up in relation to the topic.

No that would be a somewhat reasonable response to that

I would imagine the incel response would be that they do get laid all the time and that black women are liars. Followed by some racial slurs, of course

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Oct 25, 2017

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'd be interested to know 2 things

How these dudes relate to their moms

And how many times they could have gotten some if they knew how to spot signals/flirty behaviour

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anne Whateley posted:

Telling sane, functional people to shut up and take it from sociopaths is probably not the answer

Not saying that people should "take it" but should handle things with caution, report to authorities and distance yourself from them. Prodding and humiliating them is about as stupid as walking into a bear cage wearing Lady Gaga's steak dress and calling the bear a nerd.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

soy posted:

Not saying that people should "take it" but should handle things with caution, report to authorities and distance yourself from them. Prodding and humiliating them is about as stupid as walking into a bear cage wearing Lady Gaga's steak dress and calling the bear a nerd.

Agreed. Though I would say the whiteboard poo poo seemed like they were giving him a chance and just trying to joke along with him. Then he didn’t get that and that’s when it escalated

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Zzulu posted:

Benny is fun, c'mon

Nah, he's tedious and pathetic

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

soy posted:

People did report it to authorities, that's why he's getting cops, the RA, and a psychologist all up on him, and that's what he's mad about.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Hobologist posted:

you know, on second thought, let's pretend you aren't who you are, and just try to attract a woman

also why does he keep spelling being "beeing?" is he being held hostage by bees or something?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

Nah, he's tedious and pathetic

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

How many of these "the evidence doesn't match our beliefs, how is the world wrong?" posts are there?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

what in the hell is a bwc

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

what in the hell is a bwc

Big white cock

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anne Whateley posted:

People did report it to authorities, that's why he's getting cops, the RA, and a psychologist all up on him, and that's what he's mad about.

ya but they were also putting up signs and poo poo.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

ikanreed posted:

How many of these "the evidence doesn't match our beliefs, how is the world wrong?" posts are there?

One for every time an incel interacts with the real world, so not many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Is attraction a choice?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'd be interested to know 2 things

How these dudes relate to their moms

And how many times they could have gotten some if they knew how to spot signals/flirty behaviour

If they're anything like me, they may well have noticed it but been too cowardly to do anything and pretty much constantly second guess themselves in interactions with women.

And then probably quite a lot of them have never been given signals.

• Locked thread