Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
2017's Csetje Castle.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I could spend these million gold Caster XP gems I've accrued on Caster Liz. I could do that.

Or I could dump them all into Euryale, Artoria, and Anne/Mary following their ascensions from this event and dump Caster Liz into the Second Archive.

Both of these things are possible. But one is more possible than the other.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Oh wow the new Carmilla is absurdly extra, gonna have to ascend her some more.

edit; HEARTS OF A FOREIGN GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAA

Pierson fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Oct 25, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
All these new animations since the latest few singularity/event have been Versus Fighting game quality.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pierson posted:

Oh wow the new Carmilla is absurdly extra, gonna have to ascend her some more.

edit; HEARTS OF A FOREIGN GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAA
Between Carmilla, Orion, Emiya, Medea, Euryale, and Saber Alter I need 23 of the drat things. It's A Problem.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hahaha oh my god this event is everything I wanted and more

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Thank You, Halloween event, for giving me enough materials to give Boudica some clothes as well as ascend half a dozen other servants. Now, if Vlad would just give me my last Halloween Princess, I could start this XP grind.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
A welfare Elizabot Alter Ego is almost enough to wash away the lingering salt from failing to roll Meltlilith

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Oh wow, I just did a Quick Brave Chain with Carmilla and she had 3 different animations for each Quick card. The last one was her stepping on the enemy all dominatrix style.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Nate RFB posted:

Between Carmilla, Orion, Emiya, Medea, Euryale, and Saber Alter I need 23 of the drat things. It's A Problem.

I max ascended Emiya with those hearts because no way my boy isn't getting them first, but now I hit a similar wall too.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGjcepFfL4

Looking forward to getting these new animations two years from now.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My lack of JP language knowledge is getting to me, I need to finish master mission 24 for the next node in this event if I understand right but I'm only getting 2 out of the 60 ticks needed a map, is there something to speed it up?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The store CEs increase enemy appearance rate and the Titty Mech Martha is the one that increases Pumpkin Knight appearance rate. So unless you got a lot of Beam Cookies already, you're gonna wanna try to open another node while killing Knights on the side.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The Arash and Ozy CE might be a LOGH reference. :allears:

https://twitter.com/nerotarou2/status/923130714572255232

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I scraped together 3 quartz after going broke trying to get Shuten, and all i wanted was to maybe get an event CE or something to make the farming a little easier

A gold assassin card shows up... and it's NP3 Carmilla

This is the spookiest Halloween ever and i hate this game

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Caster Liz is now fully ascended and leveled. It's nice to have a useful gold caster finally.

Schubalts posted:

The Arash and Ozy CE might be a LOGH reference.
It really would be if the CE had a 100% chance of putting your enemy to sleep.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Osakabe is amazing.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

RanKizama posted:

It really would be if the CE had a 100% chance of putting your enemy to sleep.
That doesn't make much sense, as LOGH is a riveting show for cool and smart people who like good shows.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Nate RFB posted:

That doesn't make much sense, as LOGH is a riveting show for cool and smart people who like good shows.
We Forgot Our Mobile Suit Gundam 08th Debate Team

It's a smart show, just boring as hell. I think I made it around 20 episodes(?) before going back to Macross. I was told by some friends that are fans that the show gets interesting around episode 50. But yeah, gently caress that.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 25, 2017

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Osakabe is amazing.

This is probably what the DW office looks like

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

taser rates posted:

This is probably what the DW office looks like

replace the gilgamesh daki with an artoria one

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Endorph posted:

replace the gilgamesh daki with an artoria one
And all the poster with artorias and we have kinochi's room

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Wow, amazing animation update on Camilla, 2 different Mecha Liz's and a non-limited Quick support 5* Assassin. This is a crazy update and I even get two of the sick new things. Don't have any quartz for the new Assassin, hope some of my whale friends go hard for her.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

http://fate-go.us/gudao/

Official gudaguda page.

Motto fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Oct 25, 2017

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Motto posted:

http://fate-go.us/gudao/

Official gudaguda page.

I'm sad they didn't make a special chapter for the NA release and break the 4th wall wherein.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Is that one worth reading? I don't know anything about it other than I like the art a lot better in the Learning With comic.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

a kitten posted:

Is that one worth reading? I don't know anything about it other than I like the art a lot better in the Learning With comic.
If you want a better understanding of a future crossover event based on this...

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
So Liz is a giant robot on the JP servers, and everyone's really excited for a new weird fujoshi assassin servant?

...Man, Fate is a weird game.

EDIT: Also people really wanna have the vampire lady step on 'em.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 25, 2017

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Hikimorihime Osakabehime has been a long time coming since Kiyo and Tamamo have both made references to her since the beginning of FGO and I think Tamamo might've even mentioned her offhandedly in Extra.

In fact I did Tamamo's first interlude the other day:

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Oct 25, 2017

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Got my Halloween Princess :toot:

Now gently caress this event lol as if i could stop before buying everything in the shop

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

a kitten posted:

I was skeptical about it at first but I started to like it a lot after seeing the translated drama cd's and the farewell to 2016 on youtube.

Wuxi posted:

Got my Halloween Princess :toot:

Now gently caress this event lol as if i could stop before buying everything in the shop

All I have left is to buy out is a few caster pieces, the gold exp cards and trick or treat for the hell of it. The rng decided to give me a copy of maid in halloween from Kiyohime so hopefully the 50 ap quest has a guaranteed drop if I'm reading it right.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Oct 25, 2017

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Hikimorihime Osakabehime has been a long time coming since Kiyo and Tamamo have both made references to her since the beginning of FGO and I think Tamamo might've even mentioned her offhandedly in Extra.

In fact I did Tamamo's first interlude the other day:

Yeah, Tamamo mentioned Osakabe and Kiyo in Fate/Extra. This is basically a gag seven years in the making.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I sunk 8+ days worth of stamina into the 30 ap and still no drop

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

506,682,604 - Could use some more friends!

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Geektox posted:

506,682,604 - Could use some more friends!

Maybe if you loved your servants enough to final ascension 1 or 2 of them.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Crasical posted:

So Liz is a giant robot on the JP servers, and everyone's really excited for a new weird fujoshi assassin servant?

...Man, Fate is a weird game.

EDIT: Also people really wanna have the vampire lady step on 'em.

To be precise, Liz got kicked out of castle Csejthe by mecha Liz, which was apparently invented a long time ago, and there's a mecha Liz mark II running around somewhere.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
What started as a tiresome chore has since become a loathsome grind for this dumb last Halloween Princess drop. I honestly am actually starting to hate this. I've sunken something around 8 apples into grinding both the Lunatic quests and Vlad for the drop and nothing. I already have Kaleidscope and Imaginary Element, I don't think I want to LB HP anymore.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Halloween Princess is available in Halloween 2016, right? Honestly sounding like it might be a better call to just play the event normally, hope for a drop in one of the party quests, and if not just bank on getting one more next year.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there'll be a rerun of halloween 2015 next year, also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Gologle posted:

What started as a tiresome chore has since become a loathsome grind for this dumb last Halloween Princess drop. I honestly am actually starting to hate this. I've sunken something around 8 apples into grinding both the Lunatic quests and Vlad for the drop and nothing. I already have Kaleidscope and Imaginary Element, I don't think I want to LB HP anymore.

I feel the same way. I need one more HP and one more Maid in Halloween, and they're both hell-bent on not dropping.