Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Tae posted:

I sunk 8+ days worth of stamina into the 30 ap and still no drop

same, I'm still getting the candles and cakes I need, but holy crap this is irritating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

all my quartz and no Osakabe. RIP.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Tae posted:

I sunk 8+ days worth of stamina into the 30 ap and still no drop

I finally got a gold chest and it turned out to be a monument :mad:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

U-DO Burger posted:

same, I'm still getting the candles and cakes I need, but holy crap this is irritating
I have like 3 Homunculus and a few Fangs to get, but then I'm pretty much done except for monuments and statues. Still no 5th CE. (T_T)

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ibram Gaunt posted:

My lack of JP language knowledge is getting to me, I need to finish master mission 24 for the next node in this event if I understand right but I'm only getting 2 out of the 60 ticks needed a map, is there something to speed it up?

That reminds me, a little PSA for everybody:

If you press the little ⓘ button on the bottom right of a quest you can see what the quest drops and the enemies that show up. When there's missions, such as now, enemies that fulfill a mission will be marked as TARGET. So if you don't know what a quest says, just tap through quests until you find an enemy marked as target.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Oct 25, 2017

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

all my quartz and no Osakabe. RIP.

I got her and 5 Fetishgales.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
My god, whoever's Nero I just used as a support was has instilled in me a GREAT DESIRE for a copy of my own. She is a beautiful woman with a beautiful Noble Phantasm.

Stop making me want rare Servants.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Schubalts posted:

I got her and 5 Fetishgales.

I like the tradition they have of Redrop getting to draw the most ridiculous CE every Halloween.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Crasical posted:

My god, whoever's Nero I just used as a support was has instilled in me a GREAT DESIRE for a copy of my own. She is a beautiful woman with a beautiful Noble Phantasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyU-lc3icU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Crasical posted:

Everything about Nero is good and makes her best Saber-face.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I can't wait for the Caster version and fail miserably trying to get her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECVr-LkEqKo

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

RanKizama posted:

Everything about Nero is good and makes her best Saber-face.

Look at this dumb person forgetting Okita exists.

And Mordred.

And OG Saber.

Actually, Nero is the worst Saber-face

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Arturia is good.

Nero is good.

Mordred is good.

Boobturia is good.

Minituria is good.

Dudeturia is good.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Wuxi posted:

Okita

Mordred.

OG Saber.
The only one out of that list even remotely interesting is Mordred. Get outta here with that mess.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
You're right, Mordred is remotely interesting whereas OG Artoria is actually super interesting.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RanKizama posted:

The only one out of that list even remotely interesting is Mordred. Get outta here with that mess.

Jesus CHrist.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Nero was good in Extra then they just milked her endlessly and now she sucks rear end.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Nero was good in Extra then they just milked her endlessly and now she sucks rear end.
Did you play Extella? She was pretty great in that. Caster Nero is milking, but it's good milking so I'm still on-board.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Nero... ...sucks rear end.

Mods??

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

hasn't nero mostly just been in the three extras and general fate crossover stuff

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

*grabs crotch* I got something you can milk.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Umu is super good.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Wuxi posted:

Look at this dumb person forgetting Okita exists.

And Mordred.

And OG Saber.

Actually, Nero is the worst Saber-face

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RanKizama posted:

Did you play Extella? She was pretty great in that. Caster Nero is milking, but it's good milking so I'm still on-board.

I didn't like her there.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Folks just mad about they dumb foxwife gettin' btfo

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I didn't like her there.

She was basically the same in Extella as she was in Extra, only hornier

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Nero was definitely good in Extra. What sold me on her was that early in the game there is an optional scene where you can have your servant explain what the holy grail war is. Archer and Caster give the standard explanations you'd expect. Nero on the other hand gets as far as "The Seven servant classes are Saber, Archer... and I forget the rest but all you need to know is saber is the strongest class and I am the best Saber!"

I'm at the point where I could buy out the shop with some grinding but It's honestly become a grind at this point. The only things I need are maid in halloween (which I honestly don't care about) and the saber pieces (which I have in abundance). Getting the materials is certainly doable but I really don't want to spend my apples when I know GudaGuda is just around the corner and has poo poo I need.

By the way, am I right in thinking that caster liz is the best waveclear caster in the game? I'm certain that's true in NA but does she get usurped later?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

Folks just mad about they dumb foxwife gettin' btfo

Neither one was the star of Extella anyways.

Altera :swoon:

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

On this we can all agree.

(Probably not, but oh well. People gonna like what/who they like.)

Edit:

Hate-Senpai posted:

Altera is good too.

Tan + light colored hair is an amazing combination.

:yeah:

LornMarkus fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 26, 2017

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Altera is good too.

Tan + light colored hair is an amazing combination.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I really took until the end of her route for me to like her, but yes, she turned out to be a good. I still think her design is loving awful though.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Altera is v. good and one of my favorite little things in F/GO's story so far is what she immediately does upon being summoned, because of course that's what she'd do.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I love Attilla the Hunbow

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I think Arco Wada version is better than Huke though

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Plutonis posted:

The Wada version has a darker skin tone.

This makes it the objectively superior version, and I hope he gets picked for whatever alternate versions there might be in the future.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Did my first 10 roll on this Gacha after holding off for a bit, got the fox wife and the 5 star craft essence. I have stupid luck with this thing. Need to level her so she can hang out with Waver and Vlad.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Plutonis posted:

Same.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Nyeehg posted:

Nero was definitely good in Extra. What sold me on her was that early in the game there is an optional scene where you can have your servant explain what the holy grail war is. Archer and Caster give the standard explanations you'd expect. Nero on the other hand gets as far as "The Seven servant classes are Saber, Archer... and I forget the rest but all you need to know is saber is the strongest class and I am the best Saber!"

I'm at the point where I could buy out the shop with some grinding but It's honestly become a grind at this point. The only things I need are maid in halloween (which I honestly don't care about) and the saber pieces (which I have in abundance). Getting the materials is certainly doable but I really don't want to spend my apples when I know GudaGuda is just around the corner and has poo poo I need.

By the way, am I right in thinking that caster liz is the best waveclear caster in the game? I'm certain that's true in NA but does she get usurped later?

Yes, by Helena, Nitocris, Nursery Rhyme, Summer Nero, and Caster Gil at least. Nitocris is particularly nuts since one of her skills charges her NP by over 100%, so she can easily clear two waves singlehandedly, plus it has a chance of instant death.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Nyeehg posted:

Taser beat me to it, but yeah, a little bit of the problem is that Nursery Rhyme is going to usurp her spot in a mere few months, and then each singularity after that introduces a new gold Caster who has Pretty Fuckin' Good Waveclear. Helena in particular is nuts because she's good waveclear and she's one of the better supports in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Of course, Halloween Liz is Welfare and easy NP5, so that's something she has going for her.