Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
keep in mind giving gaz money gives money to a CEO who is such a manipulative sexual assaulting piece of poo poo that he had to actually for real change his name so people wouldn't find out when they googled him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Blockhouse posted:

keep in mind giving gaz money gives money to a CEO who is such a manipulative sexual assaulting piece of poo poo that he had to actually for real change his name so people wouldn't find out when they googled him

So you've stopped watching movies, TV, Netflix, Amazon, and using Uber right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

User posted:

So you've stopped watching movies, TV, Netflix, Amazon, and using Uber right?
and also you know where your food comes from and who makes your clothes

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Well I guess since the issue is so large your actions are so insignificant to it that you may as well do nothing. ~throws a plastic bag in the ocean~

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

Well I guess since the issue is so large your actions are so insignificant to it that you may as well do nothing. ~throws a plastic bag in the ocean~
this is a valid equivalency and i respect your argument

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

cams posted:

and also you know where your food comes from and who makes your clothes

I sure hope nobody is loving my chicken.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'm sorry you're both so brain broken by Marvel Heroes you need to rush to the defense of this dead-rear end videogame

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Blockhouse posted:

I'm sorry you're both so brain broken by Marvel Heroes you need to rush to the defense of this dead-rear end videogame
lol i still play this game. nerds turning their video game preferences into moral choices when they do not do it with literally anything else in their lives is behavior worth laughing at.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hope you did background checks on everyone you ever met, otherwise youre morally obligated to play marvel heroes and buy roman polanski boxsets

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

punchymcpunch posted:

hope you did background checks on everyone you ever met, otherwise youre morally obligated to play marvel heroes and buy roman polanski boxsets

new thread title

Marvel Heroes Omega: It Would Be Immoral NOT To Play it!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

some retard autist named cams chandler posted:

rape and sexual harassment are cool and not big issues

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

in case you have trouble understanding what i'm saying like you do with everything else,

I'm calling you, cams, a retard autist

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Blockhouse posted:

Marvel Heroes Omega: It Would Be Immoral NOT To Play it!

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
oh my god i agree with Drythe

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
Nestle is my favourite Corporation.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
some things are bad, so do whatever u want. - millenial ethics

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

its about ethics in super hero video games

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The rare time when both sides are being really stupid.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Is it really that rare though?

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
For the cognitively challenged:

Powerful moral stand:

quote:

I'm going to boycott Marvel Heroes, Hollywood, and everyone else that sexually harasses women even though this means I have to give up things I really enjoy.

Empty virtue signaling:

quote:

I'm going to boycott this video game I don't like anyhow that I wasn't playing but like to complain about because their CEO is a skeeze, but I'm going to ignore sexual harassment when it would cause me the slightest inconvenience.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

and thats why you should buy AP5 thanks for listening everyone

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Don't play this game because it's garbage and been all but completely abandoned by the devs or because it's got a poo poo CEO. Either way, don't play the game.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hope youve never bought a shirley manson album cos then your anti garbage stance is just empty virtue signalling, soyboy

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
^^
Doesn't even lift

Alternately, play this game because you want to play a fun Marvel themed ARPG that isn't a naked skinner box cash grab like the mobile one.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it's a moral obligation to play this game and not pay anything

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

User posted:

For the cognitively challenged:

Powerful moral stand:

Empty virtue signaling:

okay so your first problem here is assuming I'm #2 and not #1 despite you having no evidence to support that because you don't know me. it's actually really easy to not engage with media made by known scumbags.

your second problem is the only person on your side is cams

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Blockhouse posted:

okay so your first problem here is assuming I'm #2 and not #1 despite you having no evidence to support that because you don't know me

your second problem is the only person on your side is cams

Unlike you I don't claim to be a mind-reader, I don't know which one you fall into, and I don't even care.

If you fall into category #1 good for you, you're well on your way to sainthood.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

holy poo poo 20 posts hahaha the things nerds decide to get self righteous about

if you do not want to support a video game company because the ceo is a creepy weirdo, that is fine. but you guys don't care about that, because i legitimately doubt any of you make any such moral considerations about literally anything else in your lives. people who spend inordinate amounts of time talking about video games on the internet and build an identity around them have a habit of moralizing their video game preferences because they need their video game preferences to have some meaning beyond "what toys i like to play with"

also nerds get insanely defensive when this is pointed out, 20 posts hahah

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yogirapist has had his twitter linked to the wrong company named Gazillion for like two years. Be like him and Cams and don't give a poo poo.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Cams gives a poo poo every time he hits post.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
rofl if you give a poo poo about posting

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The joke is that his posts are shits.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VG ban all these people.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

the gently caress you mean "these people"

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

divinity original sin is probably the best multiplayer rpg of a ll time but im sad they nerfed reactive shot today

well bye

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Ban this game and thread imo

Phyresis was right

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

some1 host anb open rolelr coaster tycoon server and we can make and xmen park or whatever. kingda ka ripoff called "the marvel cinenatic uniiverse". get all the guys ba ck together with some good comic boock laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I AM THE MOON posted:

divinity original sin is probably the best multiplayer rpg of a ll time but im sad they nerfed reactive shot today

well bye
eh it was necessary, i managed to one shot 3 enemies a level above me cause it did the thing where it triggered like 4 or 5 times on casting

but yeah original sin 2 is the best classic rpg of all time and everyone who enioys them should play it.