Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

FishBulb posted:

? Why would it

Because it's arms dealer

Nevermind, forgot about the scans and poo poo.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
To complete the quest you have to do a specific 300 light (I think right?) version of the strike that’s available as a marker on earth.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Man, having a voice chat fireteam in Crucible makes it somewhat tolerable.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

FishBulb posted:

To complete the quest you have to do a specific 300 light (I think right?) version of the strike that’s available as a marker on earth.

Yeah, I forgot about it being a whole different thing. I got excited and my dumb lizard brain got me.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
GodDAMN the quest to get a sword in D1 feels like a pain in the rear end. But at the same time...dammit, it also makes it feel a touch more satisfying. I'm starting to think that maybe D2 went just a bit too far away from grinding. Like yeah I love that it's more streamlined, but at the same time just having a Monty Haul isn't much fun.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I think I dropped 6 Lincoln green yesterday. Gfy with this poo poo. Two from raid engrams, one from nf, one from a planet, and two from banshee. Still don't have primus, but maybe next week. Finally got a feel for how pvp works, but it's still not even close to satisfying the itch like 1 did.

I enjoy getting on and playing, but it just is a huge departure from before

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I don't know which goons I was playing with last night but we were all drunk as gently caress trying to Raid and it was great. We couldn't kill Calus because the people in the shadow realm couldn't see straight to call out the symbols.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don't know which goons I was playing with last night but we were all drunk as gently caress trying to Raid and it was great. We couldn't kill Calus because the people in the shadow realm couldn't see straight to call out the symbols.

This is the reason to play with goons. Hell, I've got a bunch of randos on my friend list now from this past week that were either really good, drunk, high, or just loving chill to play with. I guess deej was right about friends.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'm high about 99% of the time I play D2

I think it helps my RNG :allears:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
edited, gently caress uh... needing 305 arms to finish my titan.

"Bring me a higher glove"

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Got a Hard Light last night from an ingram. I like it.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Flytrap posted:

GodDAMN the quest to get a sword in D1 feels like a pain in the rear end. But at the same time...dammit, it also makes it feel a touch more satisfying. I'm starting to think that maybe D2 went just a bit too far away from grinding. Like yeah I love that it's more streamlined, but at the same time just having a Monty Haul isn't much fun.

otoh, grinding glimmer is the new past time and it's easy as gently caress to just hit a planet, do 3 challenges and every kill/collect patrol you come across as you fast travel around doing Heroic PQ's and opening world chests.

The gently caress-around-on-a-planet aspect of the game is much improved.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Raid news last night almost once phased but a guy forgot his grenade. Solid as gently caress though. Wanna do it again.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Cayde, please stop giving me pulse rifles. I do not like them.

Cayde. Stop.

Stop.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

That sounds loving terrible tho

Sounds like you could use a drink!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love raid pulse, haven't tried trials one.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

IronSaber posted:

Cayde. Stop.

Stop.

This will change in season 2: the seasoning

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Finally got a uriels gift out of the weapons shard robot guy at home. Scathelock still my best friend.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I dont mind if parts of a raid go wrong so long as everyone is chill. Theres always gonna be mistakes or newbies and people not being douchenozzles about it makes it way better.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Johnny Truant posted:

Same and I had 4 different crucible games yesterday where i was teamed with 3 other people who are in a clan together but I still grab top spot on the team.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

PathAsc posted:

I love raid pulse, haven't tried trials one.

Awful.

el B posted:

Sounds like you could use a drink!

:420: I'm straight :420:

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

season 2: the seasoning

Also :420:

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

ZeusCannon posted:

I dont mind if parts of a raid go wrong so long as everyone is chill. Theres always gonna be mistakes or newbies and people not being douchenozzles about it makes it way better.

**sighs loudly**.........**wearily** ..guys....?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favorite is *prolonged frustrated awkward silence*

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Season 2: the weedining

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Hi instead of the inevitable changes to HCR they should perhaps make the stats more useful and make one reduce flinch

Thanks for reading my post

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

Hi instead of the inevitable changes to HCR they should perhaps make the stats more useful and make one reduce flinch

Thanks for reading my post

Unflinching lol

HCR is fine where it's at imo

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
HCR is gonna go bye bye because the remaining hard core pvp guys bitch about it being too Random in how it effects your aim.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

It seems to do crazy poo poo when you get hit from the side but what the gently caress do I know

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

IronSaber posted:

Cayde. Stop.

Stop.

That's just god punishing us all for my sin of infusing the raid rocket launcher into the exotic rocket launcher despite having Flash and Thunder for everything that's not a raid and Merciless for raid.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Should i be sharding duplicate exotics? I dont see why not at the moment but that seems like a prime candidate for some future change that'll make me cry over how many i broke over my knee for 5 useless purple monies

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

If the matter really in consistency and wanting it, the perk or influencing stats should be tidied up, not removed.

If the qualm really lies in the perk's existence, the guns with should simply take nerfs in other ways to inhibit them more.

We don't have enough perks or variety as is, getting rid of it is dumbo.

Norns posted:

It seems to do crazy poo poo when you get hit from the side but what the gently caress do I know

I feel it would stand to reason that as we control recoil to be as vertical as possible, getting hit head on makes it predictable and so seemingly less effective, but from the side we may be getting strong horizontal push we don't typically ever adjust for and so it seems stronger. Idk.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Should i be sharding duplicate exotics? I dont see why not at the moment but that seems like a prime candidate for some future change that'll make me cry over how many i broke over my knee for 5 useless purple monies

Doesn't matter, shard them all. You only need infuse it up again if you pull one from your Collection so if you don't plan to use one, who cares. Ornaments permanently in your Collection too so don't worry about losing out on anything.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Johnny Truant posted:

Good username post combo please don’t get lost in your own apartment while reading blind man’s reddit scribbles.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
My first Destiny related hate mail. :allears:

It wasn't a particularly amazing game for me, I died like 4 or 5 times at the start of the game. The other team was just really bad. :shrug:

Also I'm bad with Hawthorn's shotgun. Am I supposed to unload all 4 shells instantaneously?

https://i.imgur.com/XbJqnT7.gifv

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

This will change in season 2: the seasoning

where he will only hand out salt emotes

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Blind Rasputin posted:

Good username post combo please don’t get lost in your own apartment while reading blind man’s reddit scribbles.

The player base is bigger on the inside than it appears from the outside.....

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

IronSaber posted:

Cayde. Stop.

Stop.

Nightshade.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

JorgeHWB posted:

where he will only hand out salt emotes

If I can get a brush the salt off your shoulder emote I'm totally in

Blind Rasputin posted:

Instead i get lost on Nessus trying to farma goddamn Uriel's!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I don't understand why there's the Recollection system now instead of the old one where there was a Daily mission to do with a modifier and higher difficulties for every other mission whenever. I think I've done those twice ever at this point, since I just made an alt to go through again anyway.