Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

ALFbrot posted:

That dude also posted this yesterday:

This guy is going to melt down spectacularly, possibly violently, when he doesn't suddenly start slaying after he takes out a big loan, quits his job, and travels across the country to get his chin and nose done.

oh no this guys definitely gonna start slaying sooner or later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

massive spider posted:

oh no this guys definitely gonna start slaying sooner or later

:stonklol:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

chumbler posted:

This one goes out to all my true copers out there.

All Copers Are Bastards.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

How is Patrick Bateman not among incel messiahs yet? A Chad and a literal slayer. He shared incel opinions on women too.

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS

Palpek posted:

How is Patrick Bateman not among incel messiahs yet? A Chad and a literal slayer. He shared incel opinions on women too.

Gymcel to cope.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Forceholy posted:

Wait, what?

Plenty of nerdy/shy/nervous/etc guys will jump on any opportunity to join in a social event or be around a woman because of the chance of sex validation. Part of showing confidence is not doing that - if a woman's being an rear end in a top hat then walk away just as you would any other rear end in a top hat. But that's tough to get for guys in that position. Especially since the rear end in a top hat you walked away from will very probably try to talk up would could have happened or insult you for social isolating yourself, which is actually just because assholes do that, but is too often taken as actual constructive criticism.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

hyphz posted:

Plenty of nerdy/shy/nervous/etc guys will jump on any opportunity to join in a social event or be around a woman because of the chance of sex validation. Part of showing confidence is not doing that - if a woman's being an rear end in a top hat then walk away just as you would any other rear end in a top hat. But that's tough to get for guys in that position. Especially since the rear end in a top hat you walked away from will very probably try to talk up would could have happened or insult you for social isolating yourself, which is actually just because assholes do that, but is too often taken as actual constructive criticism.

I cant make any sense of this

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Rufio posted:

I cant make any sense of this

He seems to have had a stroke halfway through

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Have incels ever explained why coping is a bad thing? I always thought of finding ways to cope with situations to be good, like a way to put a positive spin on stuff.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

KillerJunglist posted:

Have incels ever explained why coping is a bad thing? I always thought of finding ways to cope with situations to be good, like a way to put a positive spin on stuff.
It's the only way to make themselves feel validated for not doing anything. Put every type of effort under a derogatory term and there you go, you can LDAR in peace.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

KillerJunglist posted:

I've never understood this either. If you have an infection, is taking antibiotics cope? If someone parks their car atop your foot, is yelling at them to get their loving car off your foot cope? Why is trying to improve a bad situation somehow a bad thing?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ReidRansom posted:

I've never understood this either. If you have an infection, is taking antibiotics cope? If someone parks their car atop your foot, is yelling at them to get their loving car off your foot cope? Why is trying to improve a bad situation somehow a bad thing?

YOU MUST FOLLOW THE CODE OF THE BUSHIDO OR YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SEX

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You're not blackpilled enough because you think a cope is solving the situation. Antibiotics prevent a bacterial infection, moving the car frees your foot. Copes don't solve inceldom, they are simply lies you tell yourself to live in ignorance of the true world. Working out at the gym and becoming confident are copes because even if (if!!!!) they get you a girlfriend and get you laid that doesn't solve the intractable issue that you are not Chad. The fundamental unfairness of the sexual marketplace remains and you have lost your privileged status as an outsider, an incel, and you are now just a normie cuck getting cucked like a loving idiot by a woman who doesn't and could never really love you. You have done nothing but fallen asleep and, while you sleep, John Carpenter's Chad Lives.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Ghostlight posted:

You're not blackpilled enough because you think a cope is solving the situation. Antibiotics prevent a bacterial infection, moving the car frees your foot. Copes don't solve inceldom, they are simply lies you tell yourself to live in ignorance of the true world. Working out at the gym and becoming confident are copes because even if (if!!!!) they get you a girlfriend and get you laid that doesn't solve the intractable issue that you are not Chad. The fundamental unfairness of the sexual marketplace remains and you have lost your privileged status as an outsider, an incel, and you are now just a normie cuck getting cucked like a loving idiot by a woman who doesn't and could never really love you. You have done nothing but fallen asleep and, while you sleep, John Carpenter's Chad Lives.
Make this entire post the new thread title, thank you.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

KillerJunglist posted:

it's the whole "brutal honesty" thing that's just negativity for its own sake.

"how dare someone make themselves less miserable? they need to be reminded that they're awful and can't ever escape it"

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

noether posted:

it's the whole "brutal honesty" thing that's just negativity for its own sake.

"how dare someone make themselves less miserable? they need to be reminded that they're awful and can't ever escape it"

Inceldom's roots apparently lie in catholicism.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Palpek posted:

I feel like he's before their time and these sad sacks only go for the latest edgy poo poo. Plus he's capable of being brutally honest with himself (by the end of the movie anyway) and that's a trait these cowards despise.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Oct 26, 2017

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

chumbler posted:

fam you have not been in a church since 1920 if you think catholicism's got anything to do with this poo poo

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

chumbler posted:

Based on some of their theories, it oddly enough might be

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I’d have thought certain flavours of protestantism would be way more in line with this type of thinking. At least catholics can actually be absolved of things in a structural way.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I’d have thought certain flavours of protestantism would be way more in line with this type of thinking. At least catholics can actually be absolved of things in a structural way.

Totally could see inceldom being read as a kind of quasi-calvinism.

Though I don't think the title "The Incel Work Ethic" would work as well as Weber's

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 26, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Calvinism is a perfect fit. After all, whether or not you’ll get laid [by a “hot” girl] IS clearly set in stone at birth, regardless of life choices.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
wasn't there a rash of incels posting about islam that came up a while back? I think they're just drawn to authoritarianism in general

unrelated:

If you have a lightbulb shaped head, you might as well just rope yourself because you will be alone for every moment you're alive.

(post is just a title)

quote:

you know the stories about nephilim in the bible? translated as giants? I bet back then, jewish guys, small nerdy dudes, saw tall chads coming and taking their women, and wrote stories about it which got misinterpreted thousands of years later.
When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, “My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.
— Genesis 6:1–4, New Revised Standard Version

a commenter posted:

how do i distinguish between lightbulb shape and oval?

op posted:

In the same way that you distinguish between up and loving down.

a commenter posted:

can you confirm if i send u a photo

op posted:

No

I have never seen anyone with a lightbulb-shaped head. I don't even know what that could possibly mean

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Palpek posted:

he ends up getting cucked by his ability to fit in and ends up a tremendous beta when nobody gives a poo poo about anything about him except his outward appearances or something

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
serial murder is a cope

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Is talking about what things are and aren't cope, cope?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

You can't fool me. It's coping all the way down.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

noether posted:

I have never seen anyone with a lightbulb-shaped head. I don't even know what that could possibly mean

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Calvinists believe they are the chosen. Incels are more of a reverse Calvinism since it's clearly Chad who will inherit the Earth

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

noether posted:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo those catfishu videos. Goes right out insulting/threatening his "dates", even the one who still offers to grab some food in spite of the lie, and then thinks he's vindicated and his point is proven.

They didn't leave because of looks you loving moron. I'm not sure there the divide is on the "mental illness" vs "brain destroyed through years of exposure to false social ideals, harem anime and that echo chamber reddit without leaving the house".

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

:golfclap:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Femoids are considered to be the gatekeepers of sex, in which, they are solely responsible for choosing who they want to mate with. This, of course, is the result of rampant sexual freedom that they experience; where instead of having sex with your looks match, bitches would go on to have endless sex with genetically superior males, while the rest of the male population is left to rot and starve to death.

Just ask yourselves: Why should thousands and thousands of innocent men be deprived of their sexual needs? It is nothing but an injustice of the highest order. Sex is every mans fundamental right, regardless of the man's appearance or mental state. And most importantly, ask yourselves this: what did a species, who are incapable of rationality, do to deserve to choose who they want to have sex with?

Men should be the ones who should make that decision for femoids. Because unlike cumrags, men are rational, intelligent and have very good reasoning skills. Which is why patriarchal societies where the pinnacle of human existence. There was no sexual marketplace inequity, nor was femoids given too much freedom to do as they please. Society itself kept bitches hypergamous and promiscuous nature in check; as it should be. Because let's be honest: if femoids are left to roam the world unchecked, society itself would not last for much longer.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

fruit on the bottom posted:

Femoids are considered to be the gatekeepers of sex, in which, they are solely responsible for choosing who they want to mate with. This, of course, is the result of rampant sexual freedom that they experience; where instead of having sex with your looks match, bitches would go on to have endless sex with genetically superior males, while the rest of the male population is left to rot and starve to death.

[...]

Men should be the ones who should make that decision for femoids. Because unlike cumrags, men are rational, intelligent and have very good reasoning skills. Which is why patriarchal societies where the pinnacle of human existence. There was no sexual marketplace inequity, nor was femoids given too much freedom to do as they please. Society itself kept bitches hypergamous and promiscuous nature in check; as it should be. Because let's be honest: if femoids are left to roam the world unchecked, society itself would not last for much longer.

I'm having trouble reconciling these two paragraphs. On the one hand, he admits that Chads have superior genes, and the Staceys are doing God's work by making every generation Chadlier than the last, and then in the next paragraph he wants to take that all away. It's like Idiocracy for ugly people.

P.S. r/Incels: Idiocracy for Ugly People.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

If incels are Calvinists, is saint Elliott Martin Luther who split from the Catholics (PUAs)?

And yes, Rodgers didn't invent puahate but then Luther also wasn't the first splitter but they both get the legacy.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

/r/incels: unlike cumrags, men are rational,

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Long time lurker here. Just had the most rage inducing experience of my life! You can’t be nice to females, they don’t appreciate poo poo!

I was just getting a train home. To give a bit of background it’s from one city to another for work and it stops in many places. It takes roughly two hours for my part of the journey. It is specially busy this day and I am sitting in my seat and the hallway is filled with people. Directly next to me is a female, 7/10, and is visually stressed and down as she has to stand for potentially 1.5 hours, has lots of luggage and it’s warm as gently caress.

She starts making chit chat with me about how busy it is and how bullshit it is that they accept more tickets than seats etc. She is smiling at me and actually starting convo which is completely alien to me, I’ve never had this level of interaction with someone this attractive. She even giggled at me and joked about sitting on my lap!

After about 30 mins I felt bad so I offered her my seat for a bit. She declined the offer once but as soon as I said, you sure? She jumped at the chance. So I, like the total complete idiot I am get up for this bitch and let her sit in my seat.

What does this act of kindness get a subhuman like me you ask?

She sits down, takes out her laptop, puts overear headphones on and completely blanks me for the next 1.5 hours of the journey! I was so furious that this bitch used me like this for her own gain. Why am I this subhuman trash?

I stood in the hallways like a cuck for the rest of the ride while everyone judged me. Never again! Black pill is bitter!

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

Long time lurker here. Just had the most rage inducing experience of my life! You can’t be nice to females, they don’t appreciate poo poo!

I was just getting a train home. To give a bit of background it’s from one city to another for work and it stops in many places. It takes roughly two hours for my part of the journey. It is specially busy this day and I am sitting in my seat and the hallway is filled with people. Directly next to me is a female, 7/10, and is visually stressed and down as she has to stand for potentially 1.5 hours, has lots of luggage and it’s warm as gently caress.

She starts making chit chat with me about how busy it is and how bullshit it is that they accept more tickets than seats etc. She is smiling at me and actually starting convo which is completely alien to me, I’ve never had this level of interaction with someone this attractive. She even giggled at me and joked about sitting on my lap!

After about 30 mins I felt bad so I offered her my seat for a bit. She declined the offer once but as soon as I said, you sure? She jumped at the chance. So I, like the total complete idiot I am get up for this bitch and let her sit in my seat.

What does this act of kindness get a subhuman like me you ask?

She sits down, takes out her laptop, puts overear headphones on and completely blanks me for the next 1.5 hours of the journey! I was so furious that this bitch used me like this for her own gain. Why am I this subhuman trash?

I stood in the hallways like a cuck for the rest of the ride while everyone judged me. Never again! Black pill is bitter!

She was supposed to sit down and start sucking his dilz. Can you believe that such injustice exists in the world?

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

ReadingZucchini posted:

She was supposed to sit down and start sucking his dilz. Can you believe that such injustice exists in the world?

I would be intrigued to know how everyone “judged him”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

hyphz posted:

I would be intrigued to know how everyone “judged him”.

"Heh, she didn't suck his dilz :owned:"

• Locked thread