Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The GOP is a GIMP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I have no idea what this means.

Hope never scored?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

e: Oh wow, didn't hear about Halperin. Looks like Garrison, Branco, Lester et al. have their talking point for the next week!

I look forward to the mental gymnastics required to act like Halperin is anywhere near being liberal. These hacks will contort their brains into shapes that'll be pure body horror.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
How in the gently caress can they say that liberal Hollywood isn't taking about Weinstein? Their delusions are so loving powerful, I can't even begin to picture it.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

How in the gently caress can they say that liberal Hollywood isn't taking about Weinstein? Their delusions are so loving powerful, I can't even begin to picture it.

Projection

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Whether or not the media is discussing something too much or not enough or even at all is entirely subjective, I've learned

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I have no idea what this means.

“Hope springs eternal” yada yada. It’s a nice visual metaphor all told. The top text is a direct gently caress You to the Nothing Matters crew.

Also I’m totally buying a commie skeleton avatar.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Now I need more hindsight comix... but nothing comes to mind besides whining about obama golfing

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Somebody please post DOW SOARS! ECONOMY HUMMING!

edit: never mind, found it:

Instant Sunrise fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Oct 26, 2017

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

A Halloween political cartoon collection:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I appreciate the blatant callout of the Cleveland Indians logo. gently caress you, Chief Wahoo.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Oh ho ho! So true, Eric Allie of Cagle Cartoons and... Furious... Diaper...?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Furious Diaper was Eric Allie's cartoon upload blog that he abandoned in 2015.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

Jackard posted:

Now I need more hindsight comix... but nothing comes to mind besides whining about obama golfing
Always a classic

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

beepsandboops posted:

Always a classic

Technically true, I guess, if for all the wrong reasons...

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

It's so quaint that we used to think of Joe Biden as the biggest source of gaffes in politics.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I hate being a pearl-clutcher, but isn't the comics section of a paper supposed to be for children?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pakled posted:

It's so quaint that we used to think of Joe Biden as the biggest source of gaffes in politics.

Or gaffes at all.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheBigAristotle posted:

I hate being a pearl-clutcher, but isn't the comics section of a paper supposed to be for children?

Drunky Duck has been there for decades

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Sandpuppy posted:

B-but...you wouldn't be able to hear the vroom-vrooms on the moon!

What is the point of this dumbass cartoon

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

Henry Payne is 7

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

TheBigAristotle posted:

:iiaca: + :dong: = the oeuvre of Henry Payne.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Groper posted:

A not horrible Dry Bones? With an actual joke?

It's hypocritical as gently caress. He hates Kurds just as much as everyone else in the Middle-East but because they pretty much don't affect Israel in any way he can pretend to be good and compassionate.
Fucker.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Tory inconsistencies over Brexit – David Davis was forced to issue a statement after he appeared to suggest parliament may not get a vote on the final Brexit deal until after Britain has left the EU, saying the government “expects and intends” to let parliament have its say"

Telegraph:

Cambridge to 'decolonise' English literature (Corrections & Clarifications: nnnnnnnope!)

Independent:

Senior Republican Bob Corker feuds with Trump: 'He's 'debasing our nation'; GOP Senator Jeff Flake attacks 'reckless, outrageous and undignified' Trump

Times:

After Cadbury

Evening Standard:

JFK files: How to read one of the most-anticipated release of documents in over 50 years

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Reminder that Fox news gave O'Reilly's sexual harassment cases maybe an hour of coverage. They probably gave more air time to eulogizing Ailes than his crimes.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Xander77 posted:

A Halloween political cartoon collection:
This is the funniest Benghazi ever. I can't believe it's real.

*ahem*

The Benghazi monster was made of dead people and then dressed up for dramatization. AGC

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Trump has shaken up establishment politics, but he also needs to go beyond building a wall and bringing back jobs. He needs to help end the IRS and the Federal Reserve. If he’s able to do that (much like Andrew Jackson was able to kick out the central bankers), then he would be doing something truly great.

Crimes of the elites like Hildebeast, Deep State cronies, and global banksters are due to be brought out into the light.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I like that Garrison's Trump has become so divorced from reality he now has to label him.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The government will run great once we end the IRS.

~Signed, a loving idiot.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

AnoHito posted:

I like that Garrison's Trump has become so divorced from reality he now has to label him.

That's an old cartoon.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Scott Stantis posted:

I have to write the comic strip a few weeks in advance. At the time they were written, only two late night hosts had said anything about the Harvey Weinstein scandal while similar stories about conservatives were covered aggressively. As they should be.

I am not saying that conservative transgressors are being picked on, I am saying that the sexual assault charges of liberals are not covered with the same intensity.

The Academy has revoked the membership of Weinstein, yet accused rapist Bill Cosby and convicted child rapist and fugitive Roman Polanski are members in good standing.

Not only have Hollywood actors continued to work with Polanski in spite of his conviction, he was given a standing ovation when he won the Academy Award in 2003. A standing ovation to a convicted rapist of a 13 year old girl! Since he would have been arrested if he had entered the country to accept the award, he did not attend, but Harrison Ford delivered it to him personally.

Liberals can be hypocrites too.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

In honor of Twitter banning Sputnik News from buying ads, here are the latest Ralls from that esteemed outlet.

Why does Bill look like Barney Rubble?

BONUS

This one just confused me.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

AnoHito posted:

It's fantastic. The one person you really never should have to label.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

BONUS

This one just confused me.

Served on a platter of Russophobia is the jingoistic confectionary claimed by the Russian Federation for the delight of, uh, election meddling and cyberattacks.

... Trump?

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

It's fantastic. The one person you really never should have to label.

The hat blocks the hair so how is anyone supposed to know who it is? It's not like Trump has actually pulled back the curtain on anything

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Another lovely US export: scare articles about "PC amuck in our universities!" where some fuckwit draws the shittiest, yellowest possible extrapolation from an innocuous memo/recommendation.

And oh hey, speaking of PC terms, check out the lede on that Telegraph piece:

the cunting Torygraph posted:

Cambridge University’s English Literature professors could replace white authors with black writers

quote:

white authors

quote:

black writers

hmmm

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TheBigAristotle posted:

My only complaint about it is that it isn't political and getting posted here. Other than that :iia:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Lurdiak posted:

It's not abridged, it's missing scenes entirely. Parts of the movie transition so quickly and clumsily that it feels like a loving acid flashback.

still superior to Jackson's ceaseless, meandering horrorshows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Surely there exists a middle ground between relentless abridging and never ending expanded slogs, but what??? :thunk:

• Locked thread