Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Whenever this thread gets gassed, I’m gonna see how long I can go in the next one without breaking kayfabe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

fruit on the bottom posted:

And most importantly, ask yourselves this: what did a species, who are incapable of rationality, do to deserve to choose who they want to have sex with?

Once more incels consider women as an actually different species.

Which just :lol:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Long time lurker here. Just had the most rage inducing experience of my life! You can’t be nice to females, they don’t appreciate poo poo!

I was just getting a train home. To give a bit of background it’s from one city to another for work and it stops in many places. It takes roughly two hours for my part of the journey. It is specially busy this day and I am sitting in my seat and the hallway is filled with people. Directly next to me is a female, 7/10, and is visually stressed and down as she has to stand for potentially 1.5 hours, has lots of luggage and it’s warm as gently caress.

She starts making chit chat with me about how busy it is and how bullshit it is that they accept more tickets than seats etc. She is smiling at me and actually starting convo which is completely alien to me, I’ve never had this level of interaction with someone this attractive. She even giggled at me and joked about sitting on my lap!

After about 30 mins I felt bad so I offered her my seat for a bit. She declined the offer once but as soon as I said, you sure? She jumped at the chance. So I, like the total complete idiot I am get up for this bitch and let her sit in my seat.

What does this act of kindness get a subhuman like me you ask?

She sits down, takes out her laptop, puts overear headphones on and completely blanks me for the next 1.5 hours of the journey! I was so furious that this bitch used me like this for her own gain. Why am I this subhuman trash?

I stood in the hallways like a cuck for the rest of the ride while everyone judged me. Never again! Black pill is bitter!

Lol. It's the public transport version of the printer goon.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Whenever this thread gets gassed, I’m gonna see how long I can go in the next one without breaking kayfabe.

Lottery of Babylon does that in the PYF Idiots on Social Media thread, just posting insane quotes without sourcing them or putting them in quotes. Newer people to the thread still get caught off guard from time to time about it.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

Lottery of Babylon does that in the PYF Idiots on Social Media thread, just posting insane quotes without sourcing them or putting them in quotes. Newer people to the thread still get caught off guard from time to time about it.

Sorry, Benny Harvey has this gimmick covered in this thread.

navier-stoked fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 26, 2017

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Hobologist posted:

I'm having trouble reconciling these two paragraphs. On the one hand, he admits that Chads have superior genes, and the Staceys are doing God's work by making every generation Chadlier than the last, and then in the next paragraph he wants to take that all away. It's like Idiocracy for ugly people.

P.S. r/Incels: Idiocracy for Ugly People.

It's still Idiocracy for Stupid People too, because the average "dumb jock" has more common sense than these dolts.

ReadingZucchini posted:

She was supposed to sit down and start sucking his dilz. Can you believe that such injustice exists in the world?

Incels don't know how to do an act of kindness and not expect something in return. It's part of their entitlement complex.

Too bad they will never know the joy that comes from a truly unselfish act. Their loss, and they don't even know they're missing out.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Fathis Munk posted:

Once more incels consider women as an actually different species.

Which just :lol:

Well, the definition is that members of different species cannot breed together...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

green chicken feet posted:

entitlement complex.

'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

:goonsay:

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

She starts making chit chat with me about how busy it is and how bullshit it is that they accept more tickets than seats etc. She is smiling at me and actually starting convo which is completely alien to me, I’ve never had this level of interaction with someone this attractive. She even giggled at me and joked about sitting on my lap!

After about 30 mins I felt bad so I offered her my seat for a bit. She declined the offer once but as soon as I said, you sure? She jumped at the chance. So I, like the total complete idiot I am get up for this bitch and let her sit in my seat.

She sits down, takes out her laptop, puts overear headphones on and completely blanks me for the next 1.5 hours of the journey! I was so furious that this bitch used me like this for her own gain. Why am I this subhuman trash?

I stood in the hallways like a cuck for the rest of the ride while everyone judged me. Never again! Black pill is bitter!
So close and yet so far.

If he was a Chad he would have whipped it out right there and had the best commute of his life.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

green chicken feet posted:

Incels don't know how to do an act of kindness and not expect something in return. It's part of their entitlement complex.

Too bad they will never know the joy that comes from a truly unselfish act. Their loss, and they don't even know they're missing out.
This is bullshit. incels are just pissy that for all their supposed insight and "forbidden wisdom" this guy can still get played by a city girl flirting with him for five minutes. It's like a Neo-Nazi accidentally making friends with the nice Jewish couple at work. They're so feckless they can't even commit to their own toxic identity.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Long time lurker here. Just had the most rage inducing experience of my life! You can’t be nice to females, they don’t appreciate poo poo!

I was just getting a train home. To give a bit of background it’s from one city to another for work and it stops in many places. It takes roughly two hours for my part of the journey. It is specially busy this day and I am sitting in my seat and the hallway is filled with people. Directly next to me is a female, 7/10, and is visually stressed and down as she has to stand for potentially 1.5 hours, has lots of luggage and it’s warm as gently caress.

I wish someone would shake these people while shouting “sex isn’t a reward”

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ReadingZucchini posted:

Sorry, Benny Harvey has this gimmick covered in this thread.

We can only wish that Benny posts un sourced quotes. We all know the reality is much more depressing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

My Linux Rig posted:

I wish someone would shake these people while shouting “sex isn’t a reward”

They'd just complain that being shaken didn't result in a 8/10 stepping in and offering to gently caress them.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

:goonsay:

I love r/incels automods, it's like the crabs somehow managed to build a contraption out of seaweed, drift wood and oyster shells, that knocks any crab that attempts to escape right back into bucket.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

We can only wish that Benny posts un sourced quotes. We all know the reality is much more depressing.

Hahaha dance puppets dance!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

Hahaha dance puppets dance!

dude the "ironic puppetmaster" defense is even sadder than the serious puppetmaster defense

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fathis Munk posted:

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

dude the "ironic puppetmaster" defense is even sadder than the serious puppetmaster defense

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 27, 2017

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Hobologist posted:

So close and yet so far.

If he was a Chad he would have whipped it out right there and had the best commute of his life.

It would just be chad's normal commute though?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Well they're not wrong, I'm sure the widespread isolation and malaise that late-stage capitalism brought on in America is something that future generations will look back on in horror.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Mann posted:

Well they're not wrong, I'm sure the widespread isolation and malaise that late-stage capitalism brought on in America is something that future generations will look back on in horror.

You're right, but future generations also won't even notice that incels were a thing.

Also there won't be future generations, because of late stage capitalism.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 27, 2017

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

This is a fetish right.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

PetraCore posted:

This is a fetish right.

It's really hard to jerk off through that kind of eye pain but, uh, yeah probably.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

PetraCore posted:

This is a fetish right.

Sub-8 males rub a habanero pepper on your foreskin whilst choking yourself with a belt, this is the exquisite suffering you'll never feel under the heels of a Stacy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Guy Mann posted:

Sub-8 males rub a habanero pepper on your foreskin whilst choking yourself with a belt, this is the exquisite suffering you'll never feel under the heels of a Stacy.

Don't stop :circlefap:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Literally A Person posted:

It's really hard to jerk off through that kind of eye pain but, uh, yeah probably.
More specifically I think the poster is getting off on humiliating others and maybe getting them to hurt themselves.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hyphz posted:

Well, the definition is that members of different species cannot breed together...
:golfclap:

Chad lions and Stacy tigers

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Ghostlight posted:

:golfclap:

Chad lions and Stacy tigers

There can be no contracts between Chads and Incels

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Guy Mann posted:

this 'isolation and malaise' is ubiquitous to civilization since cities were founded. the current generation is more fair and egalitarian in terms of fair access to sex partners than any generation since the sumerians were writing on clay tablets. there are thousands of instances of the disproportionate access high class men had to sexual conquests, be it from incan emperors complaining about how many women they had to gently caress on a daily basis or the spread of literacy in middle age europe coming not from better or more accessible education, but from wealthy merchant and crafter families outbreeding the shitfarmers so much that the grandchildren of merchants became shitfarmers (but they could read and write because granddad taught them how).

150 years ago, the supermajority of all humans on the planet never moved more than 50 miles from the place of their birth their entire lives.

gently caress, in the epic of gilgamesh, one of the primary complaints that people loaded up Enkidu with to get him to go fight Gilgamesh was that Gilgamesh had a law that said he had a right to all the hymens in the city. like literally if you married a woman, you had to give her to gilgamesh so he could gently caress her first. Enkidu ended up fighting Gilgamesh but he didn't make him go back on the law because they ended up respecting each other and becoming bros - so gilgamesh continued to go on and be a stand-up awesome guy in the story...who hosed every virgin and literally cuckolded every man in his city because that was his right.

the poo poo that these morons complain about is as old as civilization itself and by any objective measure the problem is smaller and life is more equal today than it has been at any point in history before. like this isn't arguable, it is verifiable fact that being anywhere in the western hemisphere makes you orders of magnitude better off in terms of romantic possibilities than any other time in history, short of being an emperor or other royal.

not that the first word of any of this matters because of the mythical Chad and their negative canthal tilt or whatever the utter gently caress these self-loathing scumsuckers lament.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 27, 2017

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Coolguye posted:

this 'isolation and malaise' is ubiquitous to civilization since cities were founded. the current generation is more fair and egalitarian in terms of fair access to sex partners than any generation since the sumerians were writing on clay tablets. there are thousands of instances of the disproportionate access high class men had to sexual conquests, be it from incan emperors complaining about how many women they had to gently caress on a daily basis or the spread of literacy in middle age europe coming not from better or more accessible education, but from wealthy merchant and crafter families outbreeding the shitfarmers so much that the grandchildren of merchants became shitfarmers (but they could read and write because granddad taught them how).

150 years ago, the supermajority of all humans on the planet never moved more than 50 miles from the place of their birth their entire lives.

gently caress, in the epic of gilgamesh, one of the primary complaints that people loaded up Enkidu with to get him to go fight Gilgamesh was that Gilgamesh had a law that said he had a right to all the hymens in the city. like literally if you married a woman, you had to give her to gilgamesh so he could gently caress her first. Enkidu ended up fighting Gilgamesh but he didn't make him go back on the law because they ended up respecting each other and becoming bros - so gilgamesh continued to go on and be a stand-up awesome guy in the story...who hosed every virgin and literally cuckolded every man in his city because that was his right.

the poo poo that these morons complain about is as old as civilization itself and by any objective measure the problem is smaller and life is more equal today than it has been at any point in history before. like this isn't arguable, it is verifiable fact that being anywhere in the western hemisphere makes you orders of magnitude better off in terms of romantic possibilities, short of being an emperor or other royal.

not that the first word of any of this matters because of the mythical Chad and their negative canthal tilt or whatever the utter gently caress these self-loathing scumsuckers lament.

While it's not explicit, my reading was always that Gilgamesh stopped this deplorable and clearly unwelcome practice after their confrontation, because now he had Enkidu's fine, fine rear end.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
there are definitely a lot of very detailed descriptions of how loving fine enkidu's rear end was

like, specifically his rear end.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Coolguye posted:

there are definitely a lot of very detailed descriptions of how loving fine enkidu's rear end was

:maga:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I offered a woman my seat, and she took me up on the offer! What a rude bitch!

But seriously this points to a major problem in the heads of incels. Everything is a transactional relationship leading towards sex. The woman was nice, polite and personable, she didn't ask nor insist on taking the seat. But in the eyes of the incel it goes "I did a good thing, which should be worth (X) sex points, she accepted, which means she must give me (X) amount of sex."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BrigadierSensible posted:

"I did a good thing, which should be worth (X) sex points, she accepted, which means she must give me (X) amount of sex."

This equation makes perfect sense so long as X=0.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Coolguye posted:

the poo poo that these morons complain about is as old as civilization itself and by any objective measure the problem is smaller and life is more equal today than it has been at any point in history before. like this isn't arguable, it is verifiable fact that being anywhere in the western hemisphere makes you orders of magnitude better off in terms of romantic possibilities than any other time in history, short of being an emperor or other royal.

Possible counterpoint: The availability of prostitution then vs. the availability of prostitution now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

For consideration: the innate knowledge that romance and monogamous partners is largely more accessible than ever before is too intimidating to weaker men as well as fosters external blame for the fact that they may indeed be the bottom percentage of men unable to find someone even in the most egalitarian society yet.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

This equation makes perfect sense so long as X=0.

Well the story turned out that way so yes, the math checks out.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Coolguye posted:

Butts are good

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

https://i.imgur.com/T6e1Auf.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Lol if you ever give up your seat on a rush hour train. No-one is so hot that I'd give up two hours of chill to stand in a mass of elbows and armpits just to talk to them.

• Locked thread