Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Johnny Aztec posted:

Your face is a good type...face

poo poo.

Boy, aren't you just a font of successful puns? :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Montague Tigg has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Oct 27, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I guess that afternoon was a loss.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Skippy McPants posted:

D̴̤̪̩̏͐̿̏ͦ̇ͥ̿̇o̵̩͚̣̰̻ͫ͛ͅ ͣ̏̊̃ͪ͛̿͏͉͎͚̦ẏ̮̳̈́̀̀o̹̮͚͖̠̝͎̻ͥͮu̶ͨ̋̅̍҉̤͎̥ ͖̞̥͇̬̜̰̫̒͑͌ͨͧ̃̂̏̀͡m̧͊͌ͯͪ͏̜ě̶͙̪͍͕̩͂̅̓̅̈́̒̓ͅa͓̣̘ͫ͛͗̄̍ͥͯ͑n̴̪̫̮̥̩̙̥̉̽͟ Zalgo?

Even the pre-loss edits were loss

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm very annoyed by the fact everything mirrors each other except the flags on the buildings

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Lemon posted:

I'm very annoyed by the fact everything mirrors each other except the flags on the buildings

Oh for a second I thought you meant that they just had different flags, but yeah I get what you mean now. One set of those flags should be pointing the opposite way.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lemon posted:

Slime posted:

Oh for a second I thought you meant that they just had different flags, but yeah I get what you mean now. One set of those flags should be pointing the opposite way.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
The wind is blowing that way

e: ^^^^

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

What if the orange guys are nazis?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:v:"As always truth is in the middle!" *drowns*

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Yeah I know it's because of the wind but if that's the case then they just shouldn't have drawn flags :colbert:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

loving wind, blowing our glorious air into that barbaric shithole.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
what about the sailboat

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

this comic ^^^^^ is also funnier than the mork mindy and owl one

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Elysiume posted:

It's part of a longer series that I can't look for right now. Maybe someone else can track it down? Batman invents a handy device for tracking "criminals".

Well I found the original comic, and the collection of comics made by this one guy it's part of. It's called "The Furry Trap" if you want to look it up, though I would recommend against that, and there's a site somewhere where you can read the entire thing, it's not too hard to find. It's pretty edgy nihilistic gross out stuff in the way that only indie comics can be, i.e. lots of graphic sex and violence and sexual violence. For example, (and don't read this if you get disturbed by descriptions of really terrible sexual violence) the first comic involves a stereotypical elf hero guy breaking a stereotypical evil wizard's neck, slicing open his throat and breaking all of his teeth while he's paralysed but conscious, and then loving the hole in made in the throat such that he cums all over the guy's weeping face, and then beats him to death. Personally I regret reading it because it's really unpleasant in a way that I thought lacked any sort of artistic or entertainment value. The guy has some pretty serious problems, I think.

The batman comic was pretty funny in isolation though.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

finalellipsis posted:

what about the sailboat

Sailing ships can "tack" into the wind, but the weather clearly favors eastward travel which will strongly influence which country actually is superior because one of them is obviously lying about the other one

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Those are obviously flags, not sails.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/playground_park/status/923949160948289540

:smith:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:unsmith: imo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I have no-one to stop me from putting myself down. :smithicide:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have no-one to stop me from putting myself down. :smithicide:

aw ill stop u

:glomp:

ugh is that really the only hug smiley we have

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Powaqoatse posted:

aw ill stop u

:glomp:

ugh is that really the only hug smiley we have

I like it. Thanks! :unsmith:

Edit: You might have meant :sympathy:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thanks i like that one much better :)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Powaqoatse posted:

thanks i like that one much better :)

Sure thing, pal! :buddy:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Racism against orange smilies itt

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That's impossible, our president is orange

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dreddout posted:

Racism against orange smilies itt

ahem im actually racist against hella old nerd words

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Powaqoatse posted:

ahem im actually racist against hella old nerd words

Powaqoatse posted:

hella old nerd words

:ironicat:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

i didn't realize 90s band no doubt were nerds

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i use that word cause im old as balls so gently caress you

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

trapped mouse posted:

i didn't realize 90s band no doubt were nerds

I've got hella bad news

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Well I found the original comic, and the collection of comics made by this one guy it's part of. It's called "The Furry Trap" if you want to look it up, though I would recommend against that, and there's a site somewhere where you can read the entire thing, it's not too hard to find. It's pretty edgy nihilistic gross out stuff in the way that only indie comics can be, i.e. lots of graphic sex and violence and sexual violence. For example, (and don't read this if you get disturbed by descriptions of really terrible sexual violence) the first comic involves a stereotypical elf hero guy breaking a stereotypical evil wizard's neck, slicing open his throat and breaking all of his teeth while he's paralysed but conscious, and then loving the hole in made in the throat such that he cums all over the guy's weeping face, and then beats him to death. Personally I regret reading it because it's really unpleasant in a way that I thought lacked any sort of artistic or entertainment value. The guy has some pretty serious problems, I think.

Yikes, I've only seen the Batman one. Probably going to try to keep it that way.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

"thanks"
"you're whale cum"

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Comptroll The Forums posted:

"thanks"
"you're whale cum"

thank you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is not what sperm whale means.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Those aren't sperm whales; they have baleen!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Paladinus posted:

Skippy McPants posted:

Those aren't sperm whales; they have baleen!

Idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

A Spherical Sponge posted:

I read the whole thing. It's definitely some of the most hosed up poo poo I've ever seen, though it is billed as a horror comic. The sexual violence is super unnerving and I wish there was less of it, but it really put me in an uncomfortable mindset, which I guess is what he was going for? The whole thing reads like a series of horrific nightmares, with seemingly innocuous interactions leading to chilling imagery. The second comic in the book really seems like it was based on a nightmare the author had. Jesus Christ on page 74 is a straight up Clive Barker depiction of rapture. Page 4 is a drawing of cattle burning in a pasture, which--having actually seen the aftermath of cows caught in a wildfire--is something I've had nightmares of. Some of the comics (especially the first one you described) go way too far, but the majority of them are truly terrifying rather than just despicably perverted.

:nws: :nms:
Jesus Christ

:nws:
God drat

:nws: