Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
Donald Trump is the "cube" of presidents.

It's on netflix and it's............. A person filmed it.

SkyDog.

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Oct 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I love Blue Jays, goddamn.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Self-driving taxis will stop as soon as someone takes a poo poo in one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGi6j2VrL0o

Edit: I didnt realize until I rewatched this recently that the Johnny Cab voice is Robert Picardo, who played the Doctor on Star Trek Voyager and had a role in the Stargate TV shows as well, which is funny because the animatronic looks exactly loving like him.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Boon posted:

Hey I'm on a roll don't stop me.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

KickerOfMice posted:

SkyDog.

But Cube is a good film?

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Gum posted:

But Cube is a good film?

We're going to have to agree to disagree, friend.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Well I know what Greenwald is going to be jerkin' it to for the foreseeable future

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

:3:

White Throated Sparrow

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Sexual Aluminum posted:

You know that new Wolfenstein game coming out, that has been using Anti-Nazi social media ads recently? Stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/923275423617830918

I read a review for the game, and it looks like much of the game is not just that Nazi's are bad, but also the group of white folks who just shrug, say meh, and submit to Nazism are just as bad as the goose stepping fascists.

Check it out:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/26/wolfenstein-ii-review-dear-white-people/

I just got around to playing Post-Apocalyptic Hoarding Inventory Management Simulator 4 and now this sounds so tempting :\

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
I think everyone in this thread needs some strong medicine.

Allow me to deliver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Be HEALED!!!!!~

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 27, 2017

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

KickerOfMice posted:

We're going to have to agree to disagree, friend.

It's a movie with zero budget that still manages to be engaging and beautiful. Cube is the anti-trump.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

KickerOfMice posted:

SkyDog.

Blue jays can mimic other birds calls in order to test if a predator is around or to scare away other birds. :yayclod:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Gum posted:

It's a movie with zero budget that still manages to be engaging and beautiful. Cube is the anti-trump.

In that respect, yeah, fair enough. But trump is a 72-year-old that looks like a 50-year-old who has a cool head of blonde hair. So yeah I'm agreeing with you. :(

I meant the 'script.'

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Oct 27, 2017

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Munkeymon posted:

I just got around to playing Post-Apocalyptic Hoarding Inventory Management Simulator 4 and now this sounds so tempting :\

Consider playing Post-Apocalyptic Hoarding Inventory Management Simulator Gamble Town instead.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gum posted:

But Cube is a good film?

All three were pretty good

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
I refuse to believe that anyone likes the third cube movie

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

All three were pretty good

A sequel? Qhaaa

:piss:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I have only seen the first Cube but that was pretty good for what it was.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
You people are monsters.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

KickerOfMice posted:

A sequel? Qhaaa

A sequel and a prequel. Tho now that I think about it cube 2 was all the weird laser cells or something and was not good. Cube zero is probably my favorite

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

A sequel and a prequel. Tho now that I think about it cube 2 was all the weird laser cells or something and was not good. Cube zero is probably my favorite

Tell me about Silence of the Lambs. :v:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

KickerOfMice posted:

You people are monsters.

I have unironically enjoyed your process of discovering various cult/counter cultural things via your posting in this and other threads keep it up friend :3:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Ol Standard Retard posted:

I have unironically enjoyed your process of discovering various cult/counter cultural things via your posting in this thread keep it up friend :3:

I hope I'm not turning into an rear end in a top hat. I do what I can.
I'm going to play skyrim .

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Cube 2 is not a good movie but at least it's a fun movie. Cube zero has nothing

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

awesmoe posted:

it's kind of a legitimately unclear term, really. Yeah the democrats are centre right from an international point of view, but that point of view isn't particularly useful when you're inside the US and you want to distinguish between manchin and sanders.

...you do know that Sanders isn't really a Democrat, right?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gum posted:

Cube 2 is not a good movie but at least it's a fun movie. Cube zero has nothing

Zero had some backstory and setting stuff, which I appreciate

KickerOfMice posted:

Tell me about Silence of the Lambs. :v:

It's no "Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter", but then again what is?

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Cub was a good movie, Cube 2 was about being in a hypercube which made for fun antics and Cube Zero was terrible and made to set up the story of Cube.

You got a problem with Cube and Cube 2, you best fight me.

Also, politics are terrible/punch nazis.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

wow

just

wow

That is remarkably offensive, I've never seen that one before.

I would've guessed that's an Asay (I think that's his name) if didn't know it was too old for that.

Well and the part where Civil Rights is portrayed as a sweet little girl and not a black slaveowner whipping white folks and saying "enjoy the next two hundred years, crackers!"

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Wait you mean there are still people who didn't see Cube during its 110,000 repeats on SciFi Channel?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

KickerOfMice posted:

I hope I'm not turning into an rear end in a top hat. I do what I can.
I'm going to play skyrim .

What if playing Skyrim is what turns people into assholes? :ohdear:

Meanwhile in NAFTA news:
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/26/top-trump-official-says-us-isnt-offering-anything-to-canada-in-exchange-for-nafta-demands.html
"WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is demanding NAFTA concessions from Canada and Mexico but not offering “anything” in exchange, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday.

Ross’s remarkable public statement corroborates the complaints of Canadian and Mexican officials, who have accused the U.S. of taking an unusually and unreasonably hard line in the talks to renegotiate the North American free trade pact."

It is possible that Ross is bluffing or simply speaking for domestic political consumption. Trade experts, though, said his words accurately describe what is happening behind the scenes.

“They are not really negotiating. They’re saying, ‘Here’s our position, take it or leave it. And if you don’t like it, we’ll withdraw from the NAFTA,’” said Canadian trade lawyer Lawrence Herman, who predicted the negotiations would soon collapse because of the U.S. stance.

“It’s an outrageously aggressive and uncompromising position that the U.S. is taking in the negotiations. And it doesn’t augur well for a successful outcome,” Herman said

:tif:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

What if playing Skyrim is what turns people into assholes? :ohdear:

Meanwhile in NAFTA news:
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/26/top-trump-official-says-us-isnt-offering-anything-to-canada-in-exchange-for-nafta-demands.html
"WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is demanding NAFTA concessions from Canada and Mexico but not offering “anything” in exchange, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday.

Ross’s remarkable public statement corroborates the complaints of Canadian and Mexican officials, who have accused the U.S. of taking an unusually and unreasonably hard line in the talks to renegotiate the North American free trade pact."

It is possible that Ross is bluffing or simply speaking for domestic political consumption. Trade experts, though, said his words accurately describe what is happening behind the scenes.

“They are not really negotiating. They’re saying, ‘Here’s our position, take it or leave it. And if you don’t like it, we’ll withdraw from the NAFTA,’” said Canadian trade lawyer Lawrence Herman, who predicted the negotiations would soon collapse because of the U.S. stance.

“It’s an outrageously aggressive and uncompromising position that the U.S. is taking in the negotiations. And it doesn’t augur well for a successful outcome,” Herman said

:tif:

I guess the only thing to worry about is what the lag time between destroying NAFTA and the resulting economic turmoil is.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Azhais posted:

Zero had some backstory and setting stuff, which I appreciate

But Cube's minimalism is what makes it such a good film!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

It's extremely funny because there's no reason for any of this.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Boon posted:

"Hi"

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

KickerOfMice posted:

A sequel? Qhaaa

It's alright, the first one was the best though IMO.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

dont even fink about it posted:

I guess the only thing to worry about is what the lag time between destroying NAFTA and the resulting economic turmoil is.

I hope it's before Xmas. LOL get gently caress Merica . gently caress your consumerism.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

In the first one they filmed all the scenes of a particular room colour in one go (as they only had a single set), and found that on days they were filming Red the cast and crew had noticeably shorter tempers. So that’s pretty interesting.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Red Oktober posted:

In the first one they filmed all the scenes of a particular room colour in one go (as they only had a single set), and found that on days they were filming Red the cast and crew had noticeably shorter tempers. So that’s pretty interesting.
The team responsible for the red set were assholes and would always pig out on the catering and crack lame jokes.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

dont even fink about it posted:

I think this is a few years old now (2014?):

Some states would be turbofucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Office Pig posted:

It's extremely funny because there's no reason for any of this.

Of course there's a reason - they're just all petty and/or lovely ones.

1. It was done by a Clinton, and everything done by any progressive must be undone before anyone gets the idea that democracy is still salvageable.
2. North America has *America* in the name, and everyone who's an idiot loves to shout ~Amur'ca Furst~!
3. It earns him easy points with his base and he/Bannon only care about short-term wins that he can crow about.
4. It's going to make someone(s) who's influencing Trump obscenely loving rich because prior to 11/8/16 the destruction of NAFTA would have been considered an "impossible thing that would never happen," and someone(s) likely stands to gain "bigly" from betting long on that impossibility.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Oct 27, 2017

• Locked thread