Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

trucutru posted:

Haha, I am *already* cleaning my house. Somewhere, my mom is praising SC for making me do it.

SC is actually funded by desperate moms, trying to make PC gaming so bland and unappealing so their fat sons get off their asses and start doing poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Wuxi posted:

I kinda reached the stage where I expect to wake up any moment, because no way all of this poo poo is real

:same:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

salinity changes are a motherfucker

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

iPhone only apparently.

Bootcha posted:

Bootcha's CitCon predictions.

The super secret game changer is some dumb smartphone app that only works on apple devices because that's what Chris has

Called it.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

iPhone only apparently.

lol didn't someone call this?

e;fb

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

weather app cat tax

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

iPhone only apparently.

the agent Bootcha called this

e: OOPS

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Bootcha posted:

Called it.

Actually yes. Much better call than our normal blogging warlord. Very specific.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Rad Russian posted:

They're now explaining a new ground breaking technology called anti-aliasing that smoothes out graphings of CryEngine.

(which one of you is Uncle_Horse ?)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The poles of all 3 moons are just blurry nothing circles that kind of blend into the texture of the rest of the moon. There is gently caress all resolution and this is literally the most pointless thing.

Also my phone is now hot as gently caress.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Bootcha posted:

Called it.
:lol:

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Ramadu posted:

asked a dude who in chat said he spent between 30,000 to 40,000 on the game why. his responses are something else

ramadu: can I ask you why? thats like half a house or a really nice car
ramadu: poo poo thats 2 doses of neulasta!
Today, 6:35:17 AM
DirectorDrakeSteele: Been waiting for 'this' in all ways, since forever. Not going to waste time grinding towards what I know I want to do, so just skipping ahead progress.
ramadu: i guess more power to you! i always looked at it as the ships being the progress and the actual game
New Whispers
DirectorDrakeSteele: By all means, live a life from the ground up to the stars. The struggle isn't my objective, I've had enough of that. The stars and ungilating nebulae are my focus.

idk what ungilating even means
loving christ just go play Elite: Dangerous or Kerbal Space Program until you're bored senseless, then spend the remaining $30,000 on literally anything else worthwhile.

Even if SC was literally everything this guy wanted it to be it wouldn't be worth $30,000.

Saladin Rising fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Oct 27, 2017

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Saladin Rising posted:

loving christ just go play Elite: Dangerous or Kerbal Space Program until you're bored senseless, then spend the remaining $30,000 on literally anything else worthwhile.

Reality can't beat an intangible void that you fill with nostalgia.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
loving lol the new canopy glass.

Sure lets render all this poo poo to the highest fidelity, but you won't see it as your canopy will distort and block the poo poo out of it.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
AutoMod: Hey! Your message is being checked by mods and has not been sent.

:argh:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

are they checking every message in a chat with thousands of people?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wow, I wonder how many alpha channel occlusion delayed render prismatic filters does nature use to render that.

big nipples big life posted:

Chat is slow as gently caress? No way there is more than 500-1000 people in there actually interacting.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
just got the dcs world news letter that says you can now prepurchase the AV-8B Harrier that's coming in november and my hand just magically moved to my wallet

am i a dcs whale?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

We can't have any FUD leak into our nice little community

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

13,000 viewers with 10 messages per minute? Probably. Then again, I'm sure many of them are already banned.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Much like star citizen, the finger of death kills anything it touches

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Nice they threw another Optane reference in one of the PP slides. And lmao at the radar map. What a game.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
But there is a delay of a few seconds for moderators to check your messages for transgressive opinions. So I guess they have a team of 10 or so censors working on it.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Codezombie
Sep 2, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

Nice they threw another Optane reference in one of the PP slides. And lmao at the radar map. What a game.

My suspicion that Intel are paying for Citcon intensifies...

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

i'm the level of financial desperation required to partner with an iphone-only weather app and exclusively bundle a ship jpg to a piece of hardware that most people probably don't want or need

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Just turned on the stream and I'm already bored with these idiots. Did I miss the hour-long lecture about the Asian space lizards?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

skaboomizzy posted:

Just turned on the stream and I'm already bored with these idiots. Did I miss the hour-long lecture about the Asian space lizards?

And walking

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Star Citizen: It depends how you define "possible"

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Ash1138 posted:

i'm the level of financial desperation required to partner with an iphone-only weather app and exclusively bundle a ship jpg to a piece of hardware that most people probably don't want or need

Don't worry. I hear alpha 4.0 will finally have the Android release.

skaboomizzy posted:

No, nothing that pathetic. You missed a lecture on Intel SSDs. Buy one now to get an exclusive jpg!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
oh poo poo citizencon was today what did I miss

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/923944648489529344

Holy poo poo!! are they going to be talking about a loving JPEG for an hr and a half?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

skaboomizzy posted:

Oh no my friend, that is coming up.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Old Man refactor.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Sindai posted:

oh poo poo citizencon was today what did I miss

Intel

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
New Old Man Worse Than Old Old Man

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

MilesK posted:

Old Man refactor.

Ha ha, so that slide is shilling the Intel SSD, but it looks worse.

Edit: Yah, I'm getting on the train that Intel paid for a big chunk of the Citcon setup/operation costs this year.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

MilesK posted:

Old Man refactor.

holy poo poo that's loving bad.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Drunk Theory posted:

Ha ha, so that slide is shilling the Intel SSD, but it looks worse.

Edit: Yah, I'm getting on the train that Intel paid for a big chunk of the Citcon setup/operation costs this year.
the eyes man, the eyes lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

MilesK posted:

Old Man refactor.

The nose doesn't look right in either one, and drat does it look huge and out of proportion in the second picture.