Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

dir/w for life

i'm more of an ls -la | grep [thing] kinda guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d64
Jan 15, 2003

i'm ... feeble fortran

unlike most of the companies in these 80s magazine ads, lahey is still out there, producing and selling their fortran compilers

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm bugs 'r us fortran

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

d64 posted:

i'm ... feeble fortran

unlike most of the companies in these 80s magazine ads, lahey is still out there, producing and selling their fortran compilers

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Goin with ~Forever Fortran~

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

i lol everytime i notice the keycaps

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhZ_UygGnN0

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

i lol everytime i notice the keycaps

:lol:

just noticed, amaIZng

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

paging kenny log.... wait

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

akadajet posted:

sk8 or die!
more like sk8 or die

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

beep boop its krinkles

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

beep boop its krinkles

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

beep boop its krinkles

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

NoneMoreNegative posted:

beep boop its krinkles

we all float in milk

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

when I was a wee lad visiting my grandparents they would let me have sugary cereals and when we went to the supermarket to get some there were a fuckload if different ones with clowns on them. the 70s were odd like that.

I liked Quisp and Flipper (the dolphin) ones the best iirc.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

d64 posted:

i'm ... feeble fortran

i come here to get away from work. . . oh well

*goes to reply to 50 different emails about fortran licensing issues since no one wants gfortran and some want intel and some want pgi, and some want lahey, and some want to use the one they learned that was a rando MS product for windows 3.1 that somehow still works if you just copy the folder onto a windows10 machine*

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

enotnert posted:

and some want lahey,

I am the fortran

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I am the fortran

lol

rip

d64
Jan 15, 2003
every time an ad says something ending in "guaranteed" i read it in the big bill hell's voice

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

enotnert posted:

i come here to get away from work. . . oh well

*goes to reply to 50 different emails about fortran licensing issues since no one wants gfortran and some want intel and some want pgi, and some want lahey, and some want to use the one they learned that was a rando MS product for windows 3.1 that somehow still works if you just copy the folder onto a windows10 machine*

why not gfortran though?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

d64 posted:

until seeing the above pic i never knew there was a real rodney

lmao are you dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGxWPtgodo

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

should've posted the scene from natural born killers

d64
Jan 15, 2003
would wager that over here, very few people would recognize him, if not from skate or die

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/923341965567049728

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

d64 posted:

would wager that over here, very few people would recognize him, if not from skate or die

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

d64 posted:

no respect no respect

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
https://twitter.com/direlog/status/742428122885328900

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:stoked:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

when I was a wee lad visiting my grandparents they would let me have sugary cereals and when we went to the supermarket to get some there were a fuckload if different ones with clowns on them. the 70s were odd like that.

I liked Quisp and Flipper (the dolphin) ones the best iirc.
Jessica walter's flipper story is the best

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NoneMoreNegative posted:

beep boop its krinkles

your snipe is a little early

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
gently caress

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PyPy posted:

gently caress

yeah, gently caress, you use the twitter on their chosen client, the web, gently caress.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wheres the joke

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Sombrerotron posted:

more like sk8 or die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruPXfmX8rYw

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

pram posted:

wheres the joke

Kenny Logins posted:

yeah, gently caress, you use the twitter on their chosen client, the web, gently caress.

It was me liking a cool tweet about cool guy weird Al, but it was like number 666, and it summoned the beast....

and it was 'gently caress' as in, gently caress you :justpost:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PyPy posted:

It was me liking a cool tweet about cool guy weird Al, but it was like number 666, and it summoned the beast....

and it was 'gently caress' as in, gently caress you :justpost:
okay peepee. I did not see the 666. hell yeah. you're good. have a fun rest of Friday night mf or else a fortuitous Saturday. namaste

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAntSnPUh3s

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ragnarok fuckin owned. what a fun entertaining movie. the acting was super casual and imo funny as hell

plus thor and hulk are by far the best avengers. and thor himself is just a joy to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

ragnarok fuckin owned. what a fun entertaining movie. the acting was super casual and imo funny as hell

plus thor and hulk are by far the best avengers. and thor himself is just a joy to watch

i also thought thor 1 was really good :)

• Locked thread