Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
there's a lot of places it could go I'm just wondering which one is best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

there's a lot of places it could go I'm just wondering which one is best

page 68

nowadays

ty nesamdoom!

Frogfingers
Header, obviously

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I can never figure out when during coitus to mention my high school GPA

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit
It depends on whether you're certified in oral sex or if it's just a skill you have

alnilam

I prefer to put it in "volunteer experience"

Robot Made of Meat

Mine would probably fall under the 'Charity work' section . . . of someone else's resume.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FactsAreUseless

blaise rascal posted:

I can never figure out when during coitus to mention my high school GPA
Foreplay. This should be integrated into your dirty talk. "Hello, sexual person," you would say. "My high school GPA was 3.4, which is also the same number of inches as the length of my penis."

Manifisto

personally I think your sex skills (all kinds) should be reflected in your home address

society would need to be somewhat reorganized, but think of the payoff

you'd definitely know which neighborhoods to hang out in, and which addresses (say, footjob lane) might only be worth a slight detour*

* e: unless you want to hang out with quentin tarantino

Macnult

preferably near the illustration depicting your oral sex skills

Twenty Four

If anyone figures this out, let me know, I have failed too many interviews because of my excellent oral sex skills. I keep getting told I am "overqualified".

cda

by Hand Knit
I usually leave it off of the resume, but discuss it extensively in my cover letter.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

I don't expressly mention it, I let my letters of recommendation speak for themselves

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Mine would probably fall under the 'Charity work' section . . . of someone else's resume.

still laughing about this post

alnilam

self deprecation... inversion of the concept by placing it on someone else's resume... oral sex... that post has it all

cda

by Hand Knit
To Whom It May Concern,

I am happy to write a letter of recommendation for Vanisher. Having supervised him for six years now, I believe he would make an excellent Assistant Deputy Department Head. He has consistently been among my highest performing supervisees, he has taken the initiative to design and implement many process improvements, and he has pleasured me for hours with the focus and intensity of a truffle hog searching after a European white truffle.

Unlike many of my supervisees, who are transferred to my department under regular procedures, Vanisher was transferred to my department because I explicitly asked to work with him after seeing the work that he did on the Kleinberg Portfolio. Having had the opportunity to observe the energy and intelligence he brought to that project, I knew that he would be a valuable addition to my department in addition to being able to lick me up and down like a pussy lollipop with a sweet gooey center.

I soon discovered that in addition to his high level of general performance, Vanisher was committed to innovation and continuous improvement. After observing inefficiencies in our document-management system, Vanisher developed a new flow chart in Visio, which involved both a normal process and contingency planning for high-priority requests, and when he discovered that I had a particularly sensitive G-spot, he invented new ways to use both his tongue and fingers to pleasure me. I discovered that I was a squirter.

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention that Vanisher eats out like a middle-aged bachelor who lives upstairs from a Chinese restaurant, by which I mean: frequently, knowledgeably, and with only a reasonable amount of shame. At this point, just looking at the guy gets me drenched. Seriously. It's like the god drat Ninth Ward down there.

As you can see, I think Vanisher is a good candidate for this opening, just as he has been a great candidate for my opening. He has my highest recommendation.

Sincerely,
Old Lady Boss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

cda posted:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am happy to write a letter of recommendation for Vanisher. Having supervised him for six years now, I believe he would make an excellent Assistant Deputy Department Head. He has consistently been among my highest performing supervisees, he has taken the initiative to design and implement many process improvements, and he has pleasured me for hours with the focus and intensity of a truffle hog searching after a European white truffle.

Unlike many of my supervisees, who are transferred to my department under regular procedures, Vanisher was transferred to my department because I explicitly asked to work with him after seeing the work that he did on the Kleinberg Portfolio. Having had the opportunity to observe the energy and intelligence he brought to that project, I knew that he would be a valuable addition to my department in addition to being able to lick me up and down like a pussy lollipop with a sweet gooey center.

I soon discovered that in addition to his high level of general performance, Vanisher was committed to innovation and continuous improvement. After observing inefficiencies in our document-management system, Vanisher developed a new flow chart in Visio, which involved both a normal process and contingency planning for high-priority requests, and when he discovered that I had a particularly sensitive G-spot, he invented new ways to use both his tongue and fingers to pleasure me. I discovered that I was a squirter.

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention that Vanisher eats out like a middle-aged bachelor who lives upstairs from a Chinese restaurant, by which I mean: frequently, knowledgeably, and with only a reasonable amount of shame. At this point, just looking at the guy gets me drenched. Seriously. It's like the god drat Ninth Ward down there.

As you can see, I think Vanisher is a good candidate for this opening, just as he has been a great candidate for my opening. He has my highest recommendation.

Sincerely,
Old Lady Boss

lol

also lol old lady boss

Macnult

cda posted:

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,
Old Lady Boss

vanisher

4 copies of that letter under my arm, handing them out during my panel interview :smug:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
while my practical sex skills might be lacking due to my zero experience, my oral sex expertise is unmatched
would you, for example, wish me to describe you the act of coitus? explain the practice of cunnilingus? orate the art of rear end eating?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
In the interpersonal skills section where you talk about how you're a cunning linguist.

Manifisto

job interviewer: well mr. manifisto, you have the education, you have the job experience, you have the references. you've aced the interviews. pretty much everything we're looking for. but this *taps resume* is missing some crucial information, and without it I'm afraid we can't hire you.

me: perhaps you'd care to examine the watermark?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

job interviewer: well mr. manifisto, you have the education, you have the job experience, you have the references. you've aced the interviews. pretty much everything we're looking for. but this *taps resume* is missing some crucial information, and without it I'm afraid we can't hire you.

me: perhaps you'd care to examine the watermark?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,
Old Lady Boss

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,
Old Lady Boss

i literally laughed so hard i pulled a leg muscle.

FluffieDuckie

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Senior Management

I put it right under my degree so that they know I did not waste all my time in college. Their first reaction to my history degree is to assume that I wasted a bunch of money in exchange for no applicable life skills. But then they see that I doubled majored in something worthwhile and valuable to society.

:jerry:

Ben Carsons Ghost

Frogfingers posted:

Header, obviously

Truman Peyote

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I believe that if you've never done something it shouldn't go on your resume at all

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I put it in the mouth of my resume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Just put it with your other CompTIA certs :shrug:

• Locked thread