Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

Where can I get a vaporgenie in Canada/

Where in canada are you?

Lots of local head shops have them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Have you asked the royal canadian mounted police?

With hats like that you know they get stoned.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

got all of my articles for my school's newsletter done three days ahead of time and next week's newsletter has 4 out of 5 articles already good to go and the last just needs to be approved by a professor and tonight I've got to take photos for my unrelated freelance job, so time to reward myself with a half day and some bud

I know a lot of the hardcore fans aren't big on Mastodon's new stuff but I still love these guys and Jaguar God is some supremely great poo poo, fuckin blew me away the first time I listened to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2qBEvP2uk

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Mastodon rules, their old stuff ia excellent but so is their new stuff and anyone who hates on them because they're slightly less heavy than they used to be can suck an egg

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jestery posted:

I'm getting in the swing of things

good use of 3d printer. u win

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIxv9LynH1g

dbz abridged is the stupidest loving idea that could have ended up being stupidly lame and embarrassing but it somehow manages to be fuckin funny as all shits, im sitting here laughing my tits off at this

e: the editing when krillin shows up lol

Good soup! fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 27, 2017

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Good soup! posted:

dbz abridged is the stupidest loving idea that could have ended up being stupidly lame and embarrassing but it somehow manages to be fuckin funny as all shits, im sitting here laughing my tits off at this

yeah DBZ abridges is legit funny

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Fried Watermelon posted:

Where in canada are you?

Lots of local head shops have them

Ontario, but a rural part where the head shops suck

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Have you tried the internet? I mean, I've never bought paraphernalia in person. Because I lived in a tiny town in New Mexico 40 minutes up a mountain from anything.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So my boss of 3 1/2 years left the company today and I'm taking over. Nerve wracking in a good way.

In honor of this, I am going to get high, dress up as Ralphy from The Christmas Story and get down at a Halloween party.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nice, you got this. If my own experiences this past few weeks have been any example, goons who get high on weed can do loving anything at their jobs. Good or bad I suppose...

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

Nice, you got this. If my own experiences this past few weeks have been any example, goons who get high on weed can do loving anything at their jobs. Good or bad I suppose...

Seriously since I started smoking, I've been amazing at my job. I do internal-only Help Desk work in IT and it's actually pretty fun. Company I work for is great, so this is pretty exciting.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

My god I had to go 3 months without smoking so I could pass a piss test. What an awful time that was. I pretty much switched habits to booze and gained weight on top of felt like poo poo all the time.

I’ve been back to smoking for a week now and gently caress yes I missed you so much! God drat I just want to skip down the loving streets whistling like a loving douchebag right now.

I love it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Harton posted:

My god I had to go 3 months without smoking so I could pass a piss test. What an awful time that was. I pretty much switched habits to booze and gained weight on top of felt like poo poo all the time.

I’ve been back to smoking for a week now and gently caress yes I missed you so much! God drat I just want to skip down the loving streets whistling like a loving douchebag right now.

I love it.

Yeah I lost my job in January and got my job at a medical school only two months ago or so, and not smoking for most of that time was loving brutal

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I felt kind guilty about smoking every day, but when I looked but how I'm doing right now and My Career Success and my general very mellow State of Mind, gently caress it it works.

Whatever, I'm leaving the random capitalized things.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Gay Weed Dad posted:

It didn't, the bong would just rest inside the woman. I think the peculation was supposed to be stimulating or something? I'm glad society came it its collective senses on that one.

I want to believe you, but I'm watching the first link on a google search, and while I can't for sure tell, it looks to my like the bong used has an open bottom, which would mean the bong water would come in contact with the woman. If it's a closed bottom, then yes, it'd just be a straight, narrow bong.

edit: I'm watching another one, and in this one, they show the removal of the bong, and bong water was inside the woman. The participants didn't seem bothered, so why should I be, really.

Caufman fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 28, 2017

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tendai posted:

I felt kind guilty about smoking every day, but when I looked but how I'm doing right now and My Career Success and my general very mellow State of Mind, gently caress it it works.

Whatever, I'm leaving the random capitalized things.

If you do your job well and like your life you are not smoking too much

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Did not smoke for a few days, then decided to crack open the grinders "powder bottom".
Sometimes having a bad memory is awesome, 2 solid j's worth.

its 04:13, hmmmm 7 minutes.

i love it when a plan comes together.

DoombatINC posted:

Wait are you going to smoke joints made of straight kief :haw:

I put baccy in too.
That film was equal parts dumb and awesome. good av.

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Oct 28, 2017

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Wait are you going to smoke joints made of straight kief :haw:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
So: the wild weird world of weed, (Both various dank nuggs, their kief, and the oils & waxes made from them.
a looong time ago, i tried a type of tar made with weed, it was ok, just remove filter and paint it down a straight. an innocent looking ciggie, that was pretty good and zoning you an agracultual area.
nowadays, the process can be done in a lab, or at home, labs, (and homes of people used to keeping their product pure) generally make lovelly wax that hits many spots,
and a wide variety of thc vs cbd, recently we have been trying higher cbd counts, plus glugging a few drops of oral cbd in a medium of hemp oil, not so delish, but well worth the initial "argleglarble"

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Good soup! posted:

Deadzone is like the best one. https://youtu.be/ub3pgNSL0S4

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Namaste to the weed thread, Mario players and non Mario players alike. Time to wake up, get high, and collect more moons.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKqWV2cmH3Y

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Kelp Me! posted:

If you do your job well and like your life you are not smoking too much

I hate my job and life, but I've got no prospects and the weeds not making it any worse

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Do you want to get high?

Does Pinocchio have wooden balls?

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Caufman posted:

I want to believe you, but I'm watching the first link on a google search, and while I can't for sure tell, it looks to my like the bong used has an open bottom, which would mean the bong water would come in contact with the woman. If it's a closed bottom, then yes, it'd just be a straight, narrow bong.

edit: I'm watching another one, and in this one, they show the removal of the bong, and bong water was inside the woman. The participants didn't seem bothered, so why should I be, really.

I haven't watched one of those videos since I was in the 7th grade but the "beaverbong" I remember was as described, with two dudes who acted like Shaggy from Scooby-doo. If they have gotten to the point of actually using the woman as a bong I may revisit the series out of morbid curiosity. I am envisioning "hot lunch" being a huge problem for these ladies and I'd really like to see what they do to get around that.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Not sure if it's been recommended but I recommend a smart phone VR set up, or actual VR for a night in with Mary Jane.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not going to lie, trying that is part of my motivation to get a Vive eventually. Aside from the just general coolness of being able to play with that.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I like to smoke a doob and just pretend that I am in virtual reality. The graphics are juicy and the sound design is SO REALLLLLLLLLLL

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Tendai posted:

Not going to lie, trying that is part of my motivation to get a Vive eventually. Aside from the just general coolness of being able to play with that.

Weed + Google Earth VR is a legit mind blowing experience. I highly recommend warping to Rio de Janeiro because it puts you right behind the Christ the Redeemer statue and you can look down on the city below.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I suggest over the top psychedelic 3D music videos.

examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Olt-ZtV_CE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNy1sTNC3SI

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I bought a 250mg chocolate bar but hosed if I can remember how much I was eating when I was in Denver

I smoke and do dabs constantly and daily, so I'm no lightweight but I also don't want to eat the whole thing at once and fall asleep 90 minutes later

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

if you think you ate too much, you'll know before you involuntarily pass out

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
to quote the prince of pop parody weird al yankovic, 'just eat it'

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Mozi posted:

to quote the prince of pop parody weird al yankovic, 'just eat it'

weird al has never steered me wrong before!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I have been smoking oils this week and it's alright. I love the convenience, but man... something about smoking a bowl rules.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
There's no replacement for inhaling the smoke of burning plant material. Sometimes it's about the journey, not the destination.

We all put oil in our cars, but some of us wish for a wood burning stove, too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Caufman posted:

There's no replacement for inhaling the smoke of burning plant material. Sometimes it's about the journey, not the destination.

We all put oil in our cars, but some of us wish for a wood burning stove, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
To be clear, though, I only consume low temp vaporized gluten-free-range hash oil, because no fragrance is worth the carcinogens, and I'm going to live forever.

Whatever the rest of you do, I understand and will still act superior about it.