Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

So, which one flips first? :doink:

I can't wait to see what the NYT/WaPo tag team drop this week. You know CNN didn't do this story in a vacuum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

flynn i bet

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Flynn definitely collapses first.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Flynn or Manafort is my guess.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

whoever was charged will be taken into custody on monday supposedly

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Threaten Flynn's idiot son and he'll probably roll right over.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It’s 2017 so I’m gonna say it’s not going to be Flynn or Manafort simply because that makes sense.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

whoever was charged will be taken into custody on monday supposedly
I can see either of the likely candidates being reasonable flight risks. Of course they're probably under surveillance. I can't wait for Donnie's temper tantrum.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm hoping it's DJTJR or Kushner. Not going to happen, but a man can dream.

e: I'm about to hop on a 12 hour flight with no Wifi. Talk about blue balls.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

watch mueller make a big dick move and charge someone for collusion right off the bat

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

I'm hoping it's DJTJR or Kushner. Not going to happen, but a man can dream.

e: I'm about to hop on a 12 hour flight with no Wifi. Talk about blue balls.
Ivanka :haw:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

That's my bet too. Or at least my dream, because Trump would flip his poo poo.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I’m also hoping that it’s someone in Trump’s immediate family just so we can watch what’s left of his brain melt down in real time via Twitter.

Edit: I’m going as the Kush on his Iraq adventure for Halloween so I’m counting on Mueller to Make My Costume Great Forever.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Oct 28, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's Hillary.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
CNN reporting "plans prepared" to take people into custody as soon as Monday.

I found a copy of the indictment:

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Godholio posted:

It's Hillary.

I'd laugh so loving hard at this and then start crying a little bit.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Right now on Fox News lol

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015

Internet Wizard posted:

MARSOC does this. The actual 03whatevers with the Critical Skills Operator MOS go through the normal A&S pipeline, and intel enablers like humint and sigint guys go through a separate pipeline that with an abbreviated operator's course and some more specialized intel collections training etc.

I didn't know that.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

If it's Manafort or Flynn I hope they're held without bond. Would be even funnier.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Like I said they're losing their loving minds. I hope the GOP never recovers from this.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
It's been 2017 for a good long while now; why do you think anything matters still?

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

I’m going as the Kush on his Iraq adventure for Halloween so I’m counting on Mueller to Make My Costume Great Forever.

Stealing this. I still have a lovely Coyote Tan vest somewhere from babby's first 3-gun competition

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
The guys conducting the arrest on Monday need to rocking reno 911 outfits and the like.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

I’m also hoping that it’s someone in Trump’s immediate family just so we can watch what’s left of his brain melt down in real time via Twitter.

Edit: I’m going as the Kush on his Iraq adventure for Halloween so I’m counting on Mueller to Make My Costume Great Forever.
But who is going to fix the Middle East now? :ohdear:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

subterfudge posted:

The guys conducting the arrest on Monday need to rocking reno 911 outfits and the like.

Complete with the short shorts.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

This is one hell of a late October surprise but I'll take it.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

couldn't sink the hook

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/795l21/revealed_la_david_johnson_betrayed_fellow/

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Complete with the short shorts.

Most important part.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/924076643991224320

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

So, like, is this what crazy people feel like when they're going crazy or something? I mean, the reality I subscribe to has no basis for this or acceptable framework for it to even be considered as a possibility but now it's out there. A third of the people in the country are going to flat out believe it with no questions asked. It is truth to them, but it cannot exist in my frame of reference. So when crazy people are going crazy is this how they feel, trying to reconcile their reality with what everyone else around them is saying?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bird food bathtub posted:

So, like, is this what crazy people feel like when they're going crazy or something? I mean, the reality I subscribe to has no basis for this or acceptable framework for it to even be considered as a possibility but now it's out there. A third of the people in the country are going to flat out believe it with no questions asked. It is truth to them, but it cannot exist in my frame of reference. So when crazy people are going crazy is this how they feel, trying to reconcile their reality with what everyone else around them is saying?

Something like that

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
crazy people dont know they are crazy

its what makes them crazy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Say it with me

Don't gently caress with spooks

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
All this SF talk reminds me that I’ve been getting a bunch of emails looking for armor and infantry LTs that are KD complete to be 1st group SF company XOs. Half tempted to apply for the job(s?).

Sounds like all the logistics and resourcing of a normal XO without the authority since all the team leaders out rank you

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Mustang posted:

All this SF talk reminds me that I’ve been getting a bunch of emails looking for armor and infantry LTs that are KD complete to be 1st group SF company XOs. Half tempted to apply for the job(s?).

Sounds like all the logistics and resourcing of a normal XO without the authority since all the team leaders out rank you

Do it.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The Mueller charge(s), broken by CNN, have now been confirmed by Reuters (one source) and WSJ (one source).

This indeed looks like A Thing, interesting how good that source must be for Reuters and WSJ to cite it!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Some enlisted guy is gonna get indicted lol

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Are we gonna see a perp walk on monday? God I hope so.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zeris posted:

Some enlisted guy is gonna get indicted lol

Fukkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

egyptian rat race posted:

Stealing this. I still have a lovely Coyote Tan vest somewhere from babby's first 3-gun competition

High five, dude. I don’t have a coyote tan vest so I’m just writing KUSH on some duct tape that I’ll slap on a Level II vest a former 18D friend of mine gave me when I helped him clean out his storage unit and wear a blue blazer while carrying a printed picture of Ivanka.

• Locked thread