Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt posted:

Can I try and find out why matoi hates me?

That sounds kind of drama-y

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

FluffieDuckie posted:

It’s ok hon. Not many remember the dark days of neo byob

I miss neo byob because people where openly terrible and I could mock them with little to no effort.

----------------

drilldo squirt

FluffieDuckie posted:

That sounds kind of drama-y

I admit it has the possibility but we are all adults here.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also I spent fifty bucks on getting delivery sushi, let's hope it's not as bad as the ones from the Chinese place I had a while ago.

----------------

wearing a lampshade

I'm praying for u

wearing a lampshade

Dear god, please let drilldo squirts delivery sushi be good:pray::pray::pray:

Hoshi

:wrongcity:

albany academy posted:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

albany academy posted:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i hope its MEDICORE!!!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i forgot to remember!!!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

drilldo squirt

albany academy posted:

It was, thanks and God bless.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi friends.

today i petted five dogs and had a basil sandwich. what a wacky saturday. i hope you also had, uh, a p good day.

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

hi friends.

today i petted five dogs and had a basil sandwich. what a wacky saturday. i hope you also had, uh, a p good day.

My day was very chill, I'm happy to hear about your dog petting and sandwich. Glad you enjoyed it friend.

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A study released Thursday by the Pacific Parenting Institute found that owning a seriously cool leather jacket is significantly more fulfilling than raising a child to adulthood. "Our research suggests that the feeling of purchasing a really amazing leather jacket and then proudly watching over time as it gradually becomes broken in and forms perfectly to your body is, by a very wide margin, more rewarding than conceiving a child and then raising it from birth to 18 years of age," said lead researcher Dr. Marcus Aiello, adding that it was on average 63 percent more gratifying to regularly condition a leather jacket that had awesome vertical zippers on the sleeves than it was to read nightly bedtime stories to a son or daughter. “When study participants also obtained just the right pair of faded jeans and some vintage harness motorcycle boots to go with their badass leather jacket, these enormous feelings of pride and satisfaction reached levels that caused similar feelings stemming from attending a child's college graduation to become statistically irrelevant.” Aiello also noted that the average cost of raising a child is estimated to be $400,000, an amount researchers pointed out was much higher than the price of a mint-condition 1971 supercharged Plymouth Barracuda.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

just jumping in to remind everyone that their yearly apple tier lists (northern hemisphere) are due back by november 1st at 10am pst so please make sure and fill out all the fields properly and get them back to me thanks

and as you know i'll be stumping again next year for honeycrisp (heeeeeeell ya)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
tunnel snakes rule

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
funnel drakes drool

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
this year I nominate

QUINCE

try and stop me

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Sometimes I worry that putty doesn't actually like Mario and is just doing a "bit"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I have family in town and God help me I have walked like 15 or 20 miles and I fear for my feets

Starman Super DX

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Sometimes I worry that putty doesn't actually like Mario and is just doing a "bit"

that’s funny because I worry that he does like Mario and ISN’T doing a bit.

Tell me more!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Ride The Gravitron posted:

A study released Thursday by the Pacific Parenting Institute found that owning a seriously cool leather jacket is significantly more fulfilling than raising a child to adulthood. "Our research suggests that the feeling of purchasing a really amazing leather jacket and then proudly watching over time as it gradually becomes broken in and forms perfectly to your body is, by a very wide margin, more rewarding than conceiving a child and then raising it from birth to 18 years of age," said lead researcher Dr. Marcus Aiello, adding that it was on average 63 percent more gratifying to regularly condition a leather jacket that had awesome vertical zippers on the sleeves than it was to read nightly bedtime stories to a son or daughter. “When study participants also obtained just the right pair of faded jeans and some vintage harness motorcycle boots to go with their badass leather jacket, these enormous feelings of pride and satisfaction reached levels that caused similar feelings stemming from attending a child's college graduation to become statistically irrelevant.” Aiello also noted that the average cost of raising a child is estimated to be $400,000, an amount researchers pointed out was much higher than the price of a mint-condition 1971 supercharged Plymouth Barracuda.

Hahaha nice

City of Glompton

good morning byob it's a beautiful sunny day today. pretty soon I'm going to go do some play testing with the local game group in preparation for next weekend'd Extra Life event, because nerds. I think it will be fun.

I hope you're all having a nice sunny sunday too.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Starman Super DX

City of Glompton posted:

good morning byob it's a beautiful sunny day today. pretty soon I'm going to go do some play testing with the local game group in preparation for next weekend'd Extra Life event, because nerds. I think it will be fun.

I hope you're all having a nice sunny sunday too.

actually it’s raining rats and frogs where I am :(

Tell me more!

City of Glompton

sorry about the rain, hope you can be cozy at least, rain is very good for that!

SIDS Vicious

Does anyone have my original lizard av or the one with the little lizard too either way

vanisher

Sid Vicious posted:

Does anyone have my original lizard av or the one with the little lizard too either way

Found it

Also found this

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

SIDS Vicious

vanisher posted:

Found it

Also found this

Nooo not the klurf one lol

vanisher

using magic I combined them just in case you can't find the other version

e: wait was that diaper added to the mini one

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

City of Glompton

guys guys there are two chufty cats and a very good girl great dane and I'm petting them it's great :3:

alnilam

oh nice

alnilam

hung over 2day and trying to get motivated to clean up from the party

SIDS Vicious

vanisher posted:

using magic I combined them just in case you can't find the other version

e: wait was that diaper added to the mini one

It was but it works he is still in diapers

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

guys guys there are two chufty cats and a very good girl great dane and I'm petting them it's great :3:

Pet themmm!!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

outstanding

keep up the good work

Robot Made of Meat

Hi Sid. How's it going?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Back Alley Borks

Awoo.

alnilam posted:

hung over 2day and trying to get motivated to clean up from the party

I got lucky, my party had little alcohol and was boardgames so I didn't have to clean up with my headache

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

this year I nominate

QUINCE

try and stop me

THAT IS NOT AN APPLE. :colbert:

hi sid!!!

today i am eating the third most delicious apple as voted last year in the apple tier list, JOHNNYCRISP. it is crisp and delicious and tastes of sweet-sour autumn. also apples.

SIDS Vicious

Hey everyone things are going good my son is walking around and says hi all the time to everyone and also to cars and I got a new job working nights at a convenience store it's been really good except all the meth heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Sid Vicious posted:

Hey everyone things are going good my son is walking around and says hi all the time to everyone and also to cars and I got a new job working nights at a convenience store it's been really good except all the meth heads

must be weird selling cheetos to versions of your former self

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!