Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
In Wolfenstein, an aging Adolf Hitler shoots young Nazi actor Ronald ___Gan to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm might have to get this game. From should make a game where you kill Nazis

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Hey it's almost like these people are scum

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Brrrrratatatata

watchin' Nazi heads pop

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Just got out of Wolfenstein and boy. I can think of a few ways to end that fight.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Man, Wolfenstein is the best. A young bootlicking Ronald Reagan just got shot in the head by dementia-riddled Hitler on Venus. Game of the loving year.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This is what liberals forget, everyone time nazis try the crocodile-tears routine of "bleh bleh bleh antifa :qq: " - they are all psychologically broken and violent pricks, to the man. They not 'provoked' into violence, they go looking for it.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

These creatures can be reformed, with the proper measures.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lol, giving nazis inappropriate soundtracks needs to happen more often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcrH6aFc-bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqbVbGFl2PI

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Crowsbeak posted:

yeah death is an imperfect solution to fascism

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Crowsbeak posted:

the beatings will continue until the sieg heiling stops

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Gringostar posted:

https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/924495447351332864

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/InnerPartisan/status/924472535894413312

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

did the not-nazis try having a civil discussion with the nazis? maybe we should have a public debate about whether miscegenation is morally acceptable with equal speaking time given to both sides so we understand both arguments?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

Beatings, and other means of reform.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/Latias4Ever/status/924313318629740544

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

something something capitalism something something no ethical consumption

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Not tryin to be a guy who knows this poo poo but the Board of Directors does not own the company.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I didn't need a surreptitious connection to Trump to know that Zenimax is evil.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I know its a stretch but I'm blaming Donny for ruining the Fallout games.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Crowsbeak posted:

No. That is never happening.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
At best, you can break their spirits and leave them to toil in minimum wage jobs the rest of their lives grumbling about everyone but too afraid to speak out in case they get smacked down again.

It's the angles of recruitment you have to cut off. Alienated young men with nothing to do are always a recipe for trouble.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

No. That is never happening.

Donald Trump was never going to be President. Anything is possible. Let us make America truly great by working to open up multiple places of reformation for these sick people.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Only bad impossible things happen.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Crowsbeak posted:

Donald Trump was never going to be President. Anything is possible. Let us make America truly great by working to open up multiple places of reformation for these sick people.

Sure, after firm, knuckle based reminders that their fascist poo poo won't be tolerated

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol a single kick to the chest would fold this dweeb in half

center your boot right on the pepe

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Rah! posted:

lol a single kick to the chest would fold this dweeb in half

center your boot right on the pepe

he looks like the kind of guy that would turn into a supervillain because of that though

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/berkeleyantifa/status/924489672599928832
https://twitter.com/PhoenicianState/status/924376266576355328

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tourists get lost, end up accidentally marching with nazis

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

At best, you can break their spirits and leave them to toil in minimum wage jobs the rest of their lives grumbling about everyone but too afraid to speak out in case they get smacked down again.

It's the angles of recruitment you have to cut off. Alienated young men with nothing to do are always a recipe for trouble.

Hey now, don't forget that with today's permanent adolescence it's more "alienated men, age 15-35" that we gotta worry about as a recruitment demo.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Oh no! not forming a human swastika! Guys, the Nazis have progressed to "high school band at a football game" levels of organization!

a proud tradition

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Seems like his brother doesn't like him that much, then, or is so dumb that the "these are not fine people" and "Make America Nazi-Free Again" taglines didn't tip him off that the marketing team was mocking Donald.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

Seems like his brother doesn't like him that much, then, or is so dumb that the "these are not fine people" and "Make America Nazi-Free Again" taglines didn't tip him off that the marketing team was mocking Donald.

Isn’t there a Trump sibling who swore off the rest of the family? Might be the sister who’s a prosecutor.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

he looks like the kind of guy that would turn into a supervillain because of that though

I think I recognize him from the new star wars movie anyway

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream
brief thoughts on shelbyville: lots of locals showed up. that was good. white people can't be trusted with chants. lots of "all lives matter" and "heather heyer, say her name". nazis got to have helmets and shields, we couldn't take in goggles or water. tacos in the park after were great.

all in all relatively successful but not a victory by any stretch of the imagination.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ijzer posted:

brief thoughts on shelbyville: lots of locals showed up. that was good. white people can't be trusted with chants. lots of "all lives matter" and "heather heyer, say her name". nazis got to have helmets and shields, we couldn't take in goggles or water. tacos in the park after were great.

all in all relatively successful but not a victory by any stretch of the imagination.

yes

lick em tomorrow though

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Showing up in force and telling them off is important too, though it doesn't always feel that way.

Give them space to assemble in peace, and their next step will be assaulting defenseless people in groups. You did good, it isn't always flashy or satisfying, but it was a success nonetheless.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did they try any tiki torch poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sure lets just ignore cal ripken jr also being on this list