Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Actuary X posted:

Our first lesbian president, Donna Trump.

I’m with hir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

We offered our thoughts and prayers already, what more to these selfish people want?? Sad!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realGollumTrump/status/924106547378003968

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Actuary X posted:

Our first lesbian president, Donna Trump.

Saved in my Trump pic folder as donna.jpg, thanks guys

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

tao of lmao posted:

We offered our thoughts and prayers already, what more to these selfish people want?? Sad!

I'm surprised Trump isn't calling for the bullets to be placed back into these deadbeats who won't pay their beautiful hospital bills!! SAD

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

This is the death of humor, much like my posting

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Smirr posted:

This is the death of humor, much like my posting

here, quickly cleanse your palette!!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

That lady on the bike better be careful, the body only has a finite supply of energy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

haljordan posted:

I'm surprised Trump isn't calling for the bullets to be placed back into these deadbeats who won't pay their beautiful hospital bills!! SAD

Especially since it's only $12 a month for health insurance!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Mueller is cool and good and he's my friend, and he will arrest the Kush tomorrow.

Pretty please.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mr Havafap posted:

So just so I'm sure I've understood correctly: tomorrow Mueller's going to arrest someone who is, or until recently was close to the current administration?

I mean not just haul someone in for interrogation, but actually charge this person?
As in, they have enough on this case to start a prosecution, in which case the FBI has a track record of about 97% convictions?

:popcorn:

He's going to deliver an indictment. This often includes walking the indicted person to jail in handcuffs, but given that these are powerful people with lots of money it may just be an order to surrender themselves.

It's really hard to know who will get charged because it's a target rich environment. The most likely is Manafort solely because the investigation has been hammering him hard, but it could be literally anyone. There's also the need to have the ducks in row to deal with Trump writing pardons. So even though Don Jr is a freebie conviction, he probably won't be charged until their hand is forced or they can dodge the pardon. (Kushner's hasn't publicly confessed to felonies and provided corroborating evidence, but he's also really likely to draw a pardon so he's probably not tomorrow's big winner; OTOH, there's no way that they aren't building a list of state charges in New York relating to his business dealings.)

Oh, and there's a real possibility that there's more than one indictment.

Basically, the next two days are going to be fun.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Oct 29, 2017

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Random Stranger posted:

Indictment talk...

Basically, the next two days are going to be fun.

I’m so hard right now!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m trying really hard not to get excited because I know that we live in a Hell world where the wicked are never punished, but it’s not working. Let’s go Mueller let’s go *clap clap clapclapclap*

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
Preview of the News tomorrow:

CNN: Manafort Arrested
NBC: Manafort Charged
CBS: Manafort taken into Custody
Fox: Who is the Bike Bitch!?!?!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

It’s a shame that after the Manchester bombing we had to have so many death panels

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

akiyba posted:

Fox: When will Hillary be arrested?!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

akiyba posted:

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Paul Manafort is being treated very Unfairly by the Justice System! No other person has ever been treated that badly! JS("Men in Black") should apologize to the American people, there was no Investigation against me! Lying Comey confirmed it on three different Caucasians ...

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924635359480303616

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924639422066384896

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924641278947622913

why not done!?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump pisses his diaper

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Note to future shooters.
If you want to cause maximum harm, wound them.
Better than actually killing anyone.
Killing them only costs their family 10-20k for a funeral.
Aim for the lower torso, thats the area where you want them to be making GBS threads into a bag AND paying for the privilege to do so for the rest of their lives (and the families next two generations if done right).
gently caress, shoot someone in the US the 'right way' and you have caused their grandkids to not be able to go to college!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

if only there were some powerful world leader that could do something about this

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

This seems appropriate:

https://youtu.be/SMTDQZzQMKk

:sadcoke: :hmbol:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Note to future shooters.
If you want to cause maximum harm, wound them.
Better than actually killing anyone.
Killing them only costs their family 10-20k for a funeral.
Aim for the lower torso, thats the area where you want them to be making GBS threads into a bag AND paying for the privilege to do so for the rest of their lives (and the families next two generations if done right).
gently caress, shoot someone in the US the 'right way' and you have caused their grandkids to not be able to go to college!

I wish somebody would shoot me straight in the rear end.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

eonwe posted:

trump pisses his diaper

Then he wrings it out on his face

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Minimalist Program posted:

Ey bby

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

You missed one.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924637600094326784

It took him 25 minutes to type out this latest meltdown. I wonder if he has to take breaks to come up with the next tweet or if it's mostly spellchecking.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

they said it was a million dollar wound but the army must keep that money.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

bloom posted:

You missed one.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924637600094326784

It took him 25 minutes to type out this latest meltdown. I wonder if he has to take breaks to come up with the next tweet or if it's mostly spellchecking.

That darn phony Trump. He's the worst.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Donnie's getting nervous. :hmbol:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You brain dead moron, the US Justice Department answers directly to you. You are the only one who can order an investigation of these "crimes". You absolute loving moron.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Man, too bad we elected someone as corrupt as Hillary Clinton president!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

He literally made a campaign out of asking people to vote for him to give him the authority to loving lock her up. And now he's tweeting about it instead of doing it.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 29, 2017

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

I'm With Her.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Like, seriously, who is he talking to? Who is supposed to do something? The media? Wtf?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924649059520073730

Apparently people weren't talking about the Russia collusion before this past week :thunk:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I've said this before but I bet my life that when Obama was president, Trump sat around in his diaper screaming WHY DOESN'T HE USE THE SPECIAL POWERS ALL PRESIDENTS HAVE TO JUST IMMEDIATELY GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT?! because he is a fat retard who has no idea what the job involves or how to do it

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Trump pulls a rotten cheeseburger out of a trash can that says "ROTTEN! YOU NO EAT!" and eats it anyway, gets violently ill, then demands to know why no one told him not to do that.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
We're fighting back like never before also nothing I'd happening and I'm powerless to change that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Do I look like an impotent piss baby ?? NOT!

Like is he going for a borat level joke or just losing his syntax to dementia ?

e: I know google adjusts results somewhat depending on you but look at this lol

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 29, 2017