Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Extremely Pissed Off Right Winger Weekend

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this guy would have killed some loving fascists if he had the chance

I mean he's totes humping that flag, what more do you want?

accurate.

be scared of antifa, not the robocops

funny, I thought this is what a conservative looks like?

no wait, i got it. This guy

LGBT

50s guy

Dead?

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Jurgan posted:

I would respond with "Clinton won the electoral college if you don't count Texas."

Better, "if you don't count a dozen districts and 120K votes in Michigan/Pennsylvania/Florida". Tell me more about how evil it is for a single part of the country to decide elections and override the preferences of the rest of the country, my conservative friend.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

darthbob88 posted:

Better, "if you don't count a dozen districts and 120K votes in Michigan/Pennsylvania/Florida". Tell me more about how evil it is for a single part of the country to decide elections and override the preferences of the rest of the country, my conservative friend.

Silent majority! :argh:

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

the_steve posted:

I have one friend who posted the article as a
"Well well well... funny how you don't hear anything about this from the left." When the story first broke.

So basically, Hillary's plan was to conspire with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump, keep silent about it until she lost the election, and then, somehow, profit?

Like the accusations of vote rigging in California or New York City, the putative crime doesn't even hold up to a few seconds of thought. Nobody would be dumb enough to commit these crimes.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Arglebargle III posted:

So basically, Hillary's plan was to conspire with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump, keep silent about it until she lost the election, and then, somehow, profit?

Like the accusations of vote rigging in California or New York City, the putative crime doesn't even hold up to a few seconds of thought. Nobody would be dumb enough to commit these crimes.

"Well lemme tell you how dumb libtards are."

Pretend I cut and pasted Umberto Eco's description of fascism and it's relationship with The Other.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

I mean obviously she expected to win the election? Like everyone expected her to win the election.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Arglebargle III posted:

Nobody would be dumb enough to commit these crimes.

This isn't a very good defense when Hillary surrounded herself with people like Mark Penn in the '08 campaign, and then continued to surround herself with idiots in 2016.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Arglebargle III posted:

Nobody would be dumb enough to commit these crimes.

True, but these are also the people who wholeheartedly believe that Hillary DID rig the 2016 election, but somehow hosed up badly enough that Trump still won.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Jurgan posted:

I would respond with "Clinton won the electoral college if you don't count Texas."

I did. He changed the subject.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

the_steve posted:

True, but these are also the people who wholeheartedly believe that Hillary DID rig the 2016 election, but somehow hosed up badly enough that Trump still won.

I wouldn't want to base any argument on the proposition: "Hillary's team would never pay attention to the wrong states"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Okay you right-wing morons, opposition research isn't actually a crime anyway. It's a legal thing to do, which would have been publicly announced if she did it.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!
Wrong thread

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

From a reliable FB friend : Just got off the phone with a friend, looks like the new black panthers organization has confirmed they will be part of nov 4th riots and chaos, BLM has just received almost 25 million for weapons and other tools to supply groups that plan to attack " white people " on nov 4th. It is expected there will be over 5 million people in 6 states. The FBI has seen a 1200% up tick in registered democrats buying weapons and mass ammunition. The group called ANTIFA has now reached just over 800,000 members, mostly kids with ages from 16-28 throughout the country. FB will be used as the most cost effective way to transmit locations to attack. Ms-13 has pledged all of there members will join the BLM along with many other gangs.
We have less time then you may think and it is possible the attacks may begin on halloween night around 12 midnight. I have heard of reports that president Trump is very aware of what is going to happen and knows Oscumba is directly behind this with the clintons. Most of us are aware of the corruption that has been going on and to be honest the democrats know what's coming and have no choice other then destroy this country to avoid being prosecuted for what they have done. Truth be told they never figured Trump would win and would rather destroy this country then face what they have done. Trillions of dollars have been spent to change the face of this country, please patriots as of next week you should really consider leaving big city's if you are white or a patriot.
A source has told me that Trump has deputized over 4 million military people and are training with special forces. He also may make a public speech asking the militias and patriots to stand down and not get involved as they will not be able to tell who is on who's side. I would use the standard code of preserve and protect your property and family. I truly never thought this could happen in this country, but as I look around the world and see wars everywhere and civil unrest in many country's I guess it can happen here. I will tell you this I will be heading for West Virginia on nov1 as I will be with good strong patriots.
My final thought is if you can escape out of the big city's and be with friends that weekend I would strongly suggest you strongly consider it. My motto is simple, better safe then dead. I pray many of you listen and take this as real as it gets. Like I said in the past, they NWO will not have mercy on anyone...good luck America
Thank You !
Don't know how true this is, patriots, but Intel like this has been surfacing for quite awhile concerning Nov 4 th or Halloween ! Common sense tells us, the way things have going , like the Las Vegas shooting, it would be wise to be on guard and prepared ! We hope this is not true, but better to be prepared then surprised, so I wanted to put this out there and your choice whether to ignore it or acknowledge it as a possibility ! Myself , I will be prepared to defend my family and friends ! Again I hope this is bogus, but I am not chancing it !

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

1stGear fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 29, 2017

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

it's true, as a Texan liberal I can confirm that I know dozens of MS13 members who will be joining the civil war riots with Black Lives Matter because the important thing is that they both hate white people

Vinny the Shark
Oct 11, 2005

quote:

I have heard of reports that president Trump is very aware of what is going to happen and knows Oscumba is directly behind this with the clintons.

Trump is "very aware" of upcoming massive, nationwide, multi-million participant armed gang warfare activity and he hasn't done anything to warn the population? He's deputized 4 million "military people" and he's going to tell patriots and militia to stand down during this? Now that's what I call call making America great again.

Also, who the hell is Oscumba?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Vinny the Shark posted:

Also, who the hell is Oscumba?

I'm pretty sure it's another playground level insult at current President Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

is this some pork bullet thing? because that is so 2005

whoa nevermind it's actually 1992?

like pork bullet guy?

woman gets raped? SHE'S SO DISGUSTING?

unusually prurient even for EPORW

Jeez it's for houses giving out things that aren't allergen foods. Can't even be heartwarming without priming the terror pump

benefits daca recipients received: having to fill out forms, pay $$$, stay in school, and reapply every so often, in exchange for a broken promise not to deport them. that sure will help homeless kids.

you're not pronounced dead when you're heart stops

imagine I paired this with a Charlie Daniels owns libs macro

when soldiers do anything it's respectful. when black people do it, it's disrespectful

like if a cop saw you playing with a toy gun in a public park and shot you dead at 12.

Defenestration fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Oct 29, 2017

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
How many young black and Latina kids thugs are going to get shot for trick or treating military manoeuvres this year by concerned citizens trying to stop the Soros funded kill-a-whitey minority jamboree and cookout?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"Stop Hillary 2016."

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
What's this Nov. 4th bullshit I'm seeing now all over the place? I know they think BLM and Antifa are going to kill all white people, but how did this poo poo get started?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Grondoth posted:

What's this Nov. 4th bullshit I'm seeing now all over the place? I know they think BLM and Antifa are going to kill all white people, but how did this poo poo get started?

I think there's a group called Refuse Fascism that was organizing some protests. Then the predictable happened and wackos Jade Helm 15'd it.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Defenestration posted:

benefits daca recipients received: having to fill out forms, pay $$$, stay in school, and reapply every so often, in exchange for a broken promise not to deport them. that sure will help homeless kids.

I think they mean 'deport homeless children'.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Grondoth posted:

It's a conservative conspiracy theory that Antifa is going to try to topple the US government on November 4th.

http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219

Then when all they do on November 4th is protest. The people who pushed the conspiracy theory will admit fault call out Antifa for wimping out/failing to topple the government.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Dejawesp posted:

It's a conservative conspiracy theory that Antifa is going to try to topple the US government on November 4th.

http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219

Then when all they do on November 4th is protest. The people who pushed the conspiracy theory will admit fault call out Antifa for wimping out/failing to topple the government.

I think they'll just pretend this hysteria never happened. Admitting they were wrong is something they won't do, and they need Antifa as this persistent boogeyman so they cant look like they "won" either.

Exercu
Dec 7, 2009

EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHIT WELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!

Dejawesp posted:

Or they'll claim victory for having been patriotic enough to make Antifa step down.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

RagnarokAngel posted:

they need Antifa as this persistent boogeyman so they cant look like they "won" either.
itym The Organization Known as ANTIFA :spooky:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Exercu posted:

Or they'll claim victory for having been patriotic enough to make Antifa step down.

I suspect this was the plan from the start with hyping it up. ANTIFA BLM THUGS step off when REAL PATRIOTS ready their SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Exercu posted:

If they were likely to notice themselves portraying the enemies of far-right Facebook as either incompetent or all-powerful according to the rhetorical needs of the moment, this thread would be a lot shorter. Oh hello Umberto Eco, I didn't see you there.

According to Bob Altermeyer's book The Authoritarians, the ability to hold multiple inconsistent ideas is a common part of authoritarian thinking patterns.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Dejawesp posted:

*zoomed in picture of a trash can fire*
AMERICAN CITY BURNS AS OBAMA'S BLM THUGS DECLARE WAR ON "PIGS AND CRACKERS"

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

What happened with Jade Helm anyway? I remember people talking like they were going to put Texas under martial law and murder everyone, but I don't think it was even acknowledged that it didn't happen.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Ashcans posted:

What happened with Jade Helm anyway? I remember people talking like they were going to put Texas under martial law and murder everyone, but I don't think it was even acknowledged that it didn't happen.

Courageous freedom loving Texans stroking their rifles and fingering their sidearms stared down the cowards that Obummer assembled to seize the guns.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

What happened to OPs mom? I haven't seen her in the news for a while.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Dejawesp posted:

What happened to OPs mom? I haven't seen her in the news for a while.

Her usefulness for the right-wing blogosphere is done so there's no need for her to keep on saying Ceterum autem censeo Killary Clinton esse delendam. They have the president for that now.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
After Niger, the mothers of dead soldiers are now classified as enemy combatants.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Family member shared this today:

That's really loving tasteless and this person should be ashamed of themself.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

imagine I paired this with a Charlie Daniels owns libs macro
Donald Trump is president.

Doctor Butts posted:

Family member shared this today:

That's really loving tasteless and this person should be ashamed of themself.
Why do they think people are still supporting Weinstein through this? Dude got evicted from his own company over this. Meanwhile Mr. Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy still has "conservative" support.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Faustian Bargain posted:

Why do they think people are still supporting Weinstein through this? Dude got evicted from his own company over this. Meanwhile Mr. Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy still has "conservative" support.

they don't really, it's just the standard combo of attack + project

this is the same impulse that causes people to call others snowflakes while on the verge of tears

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I mean, a story that broke because now 58 people bravely came forward to talk about it. And all they can do is scream "NOBODY WILL TALK ABOUT THIS" So its extra terrible projection this time.

TrumphangingoutwithWeinstien.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
That's loving disgusting.

I was reading an article by the frontwoman of Jack Off Jill coming forward about how she was raped by Marilyn Manson's bassist 20 years ago and the record label told her she'd better keep quiet or she'd be blackballed and her career would be ruined and so would her bandmates'. It was awful. Man, I have no idea why women could possibly keep silent in an environment like that!