Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

What happened to Korgan anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

What happened to Korgan anyway?
Some say a part of him lives on inside us all.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Those people are full of poo poo and trying to distract us from the search for Korgan.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

I agree with this one because there should be a semicolon there.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Instinctively, I make most of my post be exactly two lines, separated by a line break.

Like a meme, this is the bottom text.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I am high on so many spaces right now. Hit the quote button to see into my world...

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Powered Descent posted:

I am high on so many spaces right now. Hit the quote button to see into my world...

:catdrugs:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Powered Descent posted:

keanu_reeves_whoa.wav

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I                  am                                                                                high                      on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          so                                     many                                                                                                                                                                                spaces                                                                            right                                                                       now.  Hit                                                   the                                               quote                                                                                                                                      button                                                to                                                                              see                             into                                                                      my                                                                                                                               world...

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Data Graham posted:

She also proofread a story I wrote and corrected the spelling of Halloween to "Hallowe'en"

I love your grandma

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Now it is my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I                  am                                                                                high                      on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          so                                     many                                                                                                                                                                                spaces                                                                            right                                                                       now.  Hit                                                   the                                               quote                                                                                                                                      button                                                to                                                                              see                             into                                                                      my                                                                                                                               world...

A scroll bar on a post...

whoa

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Powered Descent posted:

code:
I                  am                                                                                high                      on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          so                                     many                                                                                                                                                                                spaces                                                                            right                                                                       now.  Hit                                                   the                                               quote                                                                                                                                      button                                                to                                                                              see                             into                                                                      my                                                                                                                               world...

fascinating

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
justlolifyouuseanyspacesatall

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

SaveSpacInTxts&TwtsByCaptlzngEachNwWrdInstdOfUsngSpces

(e: this is rapidly descending into that "I YUO CNA RDEA TISH YUO'ER OEN FO TOW PRECNET FO HTE SMRATTES POPELE" territory)

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Sagebrush posted:

:pcgaming:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

oh no

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

I wanna change religions.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Korgan jumped the shark two threads ago

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

It's spelled antsy.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

mind the walrus posted:

Some say a part of him lives on inside us all.

Oh relax, mind the walrus, I've got a gut feeling Korgan's around here somewhere... After all isn't there a little Korgan in all of us?

nael
Sep 10, 2009

tangy yet delightful posted:

It's spelled antsy.

One of the other ones says Elonk Musk, which is a pretty cool name.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

kdrudy posted:

Tab after every sentence, let god sort it out.

lol of you don’t have tab set to input spaces and just tab after every word

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Korgan jumped the shark two threads ago

Some memes do grow stale.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Powered Descent posted:

:stonk:

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

Dreams do come true

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

What the gently caress is "ancy" ?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Antsy

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I wasn't sure I had depression, but I got seven bingoes.

~TOO POOR FOR THERAPY ANYWAYS~

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Someone make a meme about known alcoholic gay pedophile attempted rapist Kevin Spacey.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Can you smell the piss Georgie?