Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Your Computer posted:

IIRC the way these idiots "alkalise" their water is to add different acids. To them, it's a magic word kinda like "detoxify", it means whatever they want it to mean :eng99:

who gives a poo poo, do you want to examine the reactions of different compounds and publish a stupid paper about it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here like...
https://i.imgur.com/n3RZCFS.mp4

You
Oct 6, 2009

Agents are GO! posted:

Nice try, You. You're not washing my cock. :colbert:

Then stop compaining about girls thinking your cock is gross. :colbert: :colbert:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

You posted:

Then stop compaining about girls thinking your cock is gross. :colbert: :colbert:

Wash my cock :argh:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nebrilos posted:

You don't activate your almonds? What's wrong with you?

My days meals are 100% cruelty free

*slathers liver pate on the toast*

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Like many things, Australians do it better. We have the Halal Snack Pack; A shitload of different kebab meats on a shitload of chips, slathered in BBQ sauce and Garlic sauce. Best served at 2am with near-terminal alcohol poisoning on a Tuesday night.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Your Computer posted:

IIRC the way these idiots "alkalise" their water is to add different acids. To them, it's a magic word kinda like "detoxify", it means whatever they want it to mean :eng99:

The way it's supposed to work is that acidic foods that have been metabolized produce alkalizing byproducts that reduce the acidity of fluids in your body. The problem is that this alkalizing effect at most influences the creation of urine, and has no influence whatsoever on blood. So if you are concerned about the pH of your piss, alkalizing diet is the way to go!

You
Oct 6, 2009

Former DILF posted:

Wash my cock :argh:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Like many things, Australians do it better. We have the Halal Snack Pack; A shitload of different kebab meats on a shitload of chips, slathered in BBQ sauce and Garlic sauce. Best served at 2am with near-terminal alcohol poisoning on a Tuesday night.

Yeah we have that pretty much as well.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Flyball posted:

How does it taste?

For the first time in their history like victory.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Lol, you're adorable thinking that Aussies are the only ones who have snack packs. We have them in the U.S. as well.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ours are filled with essence of Cosby and therefore not suitable for lunchtime wake-up foods.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Ours are filled with essence of Cosby and therefore not suitable for lunchtime wake-up foods.

Well of course they're not gonna be "wake-up" foods if they have the "essence of Cosby."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dreddout posted:

Emu Meatballs

Is that even legal?

Only if you delete them after 24 hours

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

steinrokkan posted:

The way it's supposed to work is that acidic foods that have been metabolized produce alkalizing byproducts that reduce the acidity of fluids in your body. The problem is that this alkalizing effect at most influences the creation of urine, and has no influence whatsoever on blood. So if you are concerned about the pH of your piss, alkalizing diet is the way to go!

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No. But I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zipperelli. posted:

Lol, you're adorable thinking that Aussies are the only ones who have snack packs. We have them in the U.S. as well.

Please. Your lot was so chuffed at your "discovery" of shawarma you went and put it in a blockbuster movie like it was some great culinary secret.

Don't blame us when we assume you have no loving idea what a kebab snack pack is :colbert:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Oct 30, 2017

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

In the Chicago area, at least, they're "gyro platters" and come with tzatziki and hot sauce instead of barbecue and garlic sauce. (Is "garlic sauce" what commonwealth countries call tzatziki? It has a lot of garlic in it but if you're going to call it something else "cucumber sauce" would probably make more sense.)

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Theris posted:

In the Chicago area, at least, they're "gyro platters" and come with tzatziki and hot sauce instead of barbecue and garlic sauce. (Is "garlic sauce" what commonwealth countries call tzatziki? It has a lot of garlic in it but if you're going to call it something else "cucumber sauce" would probably make more sense.)

It's pretty much just garlic mayonnaise

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

I just watched a segment on a morning tv show "how to make a candy apple cake", that was literally "Well, make a cake and then make it look like a candy apple" produces a cake that actually took three days and an industrial amount of professionally rolled out fondant.

so who here has that cartoon about how to draw an elephant that is three panels long starting with an oval, then an oval with a line, then an elephant?

Edited to add the segment, because you should suffer too.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/youtube-star-yolanda-gampp-demonstrates-make-candy-apple-50803784

Edit edit: VV No I remember there being an elephant and less Tick. But that sure is close.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Oct 30, 2017

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

This one?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I think you have conflated the Tick #1 and the time that Slylock Fox's how to draw segment was just

1. Draw an elephant
2. drat, that's a fine elephant
3. Colour that poo poo

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

RandomFerret posted:

I think you have conflated the Tick #1 and the time that Slylock Fox's how to draw segment was just

1. Draw an elephant
2. drat, that's a fine elephant
3. Colour that poo poo

Nope you are right. I remember points 1, 2 and three. That thing does pretty much encompass what I was laughing at so hard about the "candy apple cake" fiasco.

Make a cake. drat that's a fine looking cake, now throw candy at it.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Bone Storm
Aug 3, 2011

BUY ME BONESTORM
OR GO TO HELL
There's quite a corpus of these, it would seem

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

i-understood-that-reference.smc

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Gorilla Salad posted:

Please. Your lot was so chuffed at your "discovery" of shawarma you went and put it in a blockbuster movie like it was some great culinary secret.

Don't blame us when we assume you have no loving idea what a kebab snack pack is :colbert:

I was all curious about shawarma since as you said it became hugely popular for some reason, and then I go and find a place that served it and I was like...oh, it's a gyro, which has been served at like every diner in New Jersey for like the past fifty years. Biggest anticlimax ever.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's like a gyro, but not the same thing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's a sandwich.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Paladinus posted:

It's a sandwich.

Don't lump shawarmas in with hot dogs.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Yeah there are Emu farms. Kangaroo meat is much more common and can be bought in most supermarkets though.

This reads like a Simpsons joke

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

A shawarma is a gyro but a gyro is not a shawarma.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Gorilla Salad posted:

It is well-known in any American city worth living in.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

Was going to make a Rom meatball joke but I thought the better of it :yikes:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Dreddout posted:

This reads like a Simpsons joke

Real life is a Simpson's joke.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gorilla Salad posted:

Americans are excused for unwittingly creating the perfect shawarma condiment:

Good old Crystal brand Louisiana Hot Sauce.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
drat, why did you cut off Slylock Fox?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Same

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoicRomance
Jan 3, 2013

dat rear end doe