Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

canyoneer posted:

DON'T POST PEOPLE DYING

gently caress... this is really loving me up I shouldnt have watchd it.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Oct 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Imagine looking through a dirty house for a guy, and he just pops out of a pile of clothes with a knife screaming at you.

Condemned 3 looking good.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

canyoneer posted:

DON'T POST PEOPLE DYING

These videos always make me go on a housecleaning tear just to ensure I never even approach that level of shittiness.

Also you sold the video short - it looks like he doesn't hop out to ambush them, they loving find him and like nudge the pile while saying "he's in there", and he still decides to stand there for a few seconds before lunging at the cop. The guy with the bodycam just nopes the gently caress outta the room though.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Oct 31, 2017

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

KoRMaK posted:

gently caress... this is really loving me up I shouldnt have watchd it.

I mean that guy totally got what he had coming. Leaving his room as dirty as that, unthinkable!

But also yeah for being a murdernazi he deserved to die. It was a little hosed up to hear his mom/common law wife at the end though.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
"Shoot me motherfucker! Shoot me!" *gets shot and wasted* is the new "What are you gonna do, stab me?"

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Feel bad for that lady and those cops.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/q2MhbfI.gifv

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I never understood why people cared that other people sometimes take pictures of their food. I've never done it, but it doesn't bother me when other people do. What's the outrage?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Captain Monkey posted:

I never understood why people cared that other people sometimes take pictures of their food. I've never done it, but it doesn't bother me when other people do. What's the outrage?

Random flashes of light in a restaurant can get distracting/aggravating if enough people are doing it.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Random flashes of light in a restaurant can get distracting/aggravating if enough people are doing it.

This is absolutely not the reason. It's rage against Those Darn Millennials and particularly women.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lol, who gives a poo poo, its funny

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Captain Monkey posted:

How will anyone know what you are eating if you don’t post a picture of it on the internet.

I.e. it’s dumb. Ruining those pics is God’s work.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

ElGroucho posted:

Everyone has a simple, silly thing they get excited about, like peeling the protective plastic off of new electronics.
It's a harmless, somewhat rude equivalent of doing something like that to your friend.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

I want to empty post this a million times. Or print it out and slap it on someone's food when they try to take a picture of it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Can you imagine getting mad at someone for displacing your mashed potatoes? lmao

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Captain Monkey posted:

They're jealous of the amount of likes they're not getting on social media.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Kevin Spacey outed as a piece of poo poo both by someone he sexually assaulted and his own attempts to evade responsibility. And Netflix just nixed House of Cards.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Sometimes I take a picture of the beer I'm about to drink. Of course I just do that to taunt my friends who are still at work and cannot drink beer.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
privilege is having plates for your food to sit on, and time to photograph the food between cracks of the whip

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I like to take pictures of really attractive food, or to send to my friends to brag about the delicious stuff I'm eating.

Also, I've read some chefs saying they actually like people taking pictures of their food and tagging the restaurant because they treat it as free advertising for their work.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

my friends who are still at work and cannot drink beer.

Ha ha ha ha ha your friends don't work in wholesale I guess. Ha ha ha.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'll occasionally take pictures of stuff I make personally to send to friends, but never anything I buy unless it's something special (like a 1lb burger)

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I'm not the type who would take pictures of food unless it was funny or interesting. I also wouldn't stop other people from taking photos of food themselves for whatever reason. However, that guy is taking a clean fork and messing up their food literally only visually. I think it is a humorous and harmless prank.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Aerdan posted:

Kevin Spacey outed as a piece of poo poo both by someone he sexually assaulted and his own attempts to evade responsibility. And Netflix just nixed House of Cards.

ah yes, the kangaroo court of popular opinion strikes again.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://i.imgur.com/5JxBbGw.mp4

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

SpacePig posted:

I'm not the type who would take pictures of food unless it was funny or interesting. I also wouldn't stop other people from taking photos of food themselves for whatever reason. However, that guy is taking a clean fork and messing up their food literally only visually. I think it is a humorous and harmless prank.

The guy whose food he knocked completely off the plate and onto the floor is completely justified in being pissed, though.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

Yes, yes, "I'm gay" is totally an acceptable way to dismiss sexual assault allegations. :rolleyes:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
lol just lol if your social media presence is not high enough for the chef de cuisine to like your posts within 12 hours.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Aerdan posted:

Yes, yes, "I'm gay" is totally an acceptable way to dismiss sexual assault allegations. :rolleyes:

so? and I notice you just rolled back "omg he totally diddled this kid" to "allegations". THAT'S what i'm talking about. so...good job making my point.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Schubalts posted:

The guy whose food he knocked completely off the plate and onto the floor is completely justified in being pissed, though.

Oh, I only made it about 3 people in before moving on. Yeah, the guy who gets his cookie thrown in his face can legit be pissed because now he's genuinely out that cookie. The guy who gets the cream on his pie messed up and then stands up to ostensibly complain to someone else about it is basically why I think it's a pretty goo prank, though.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aerdan posted:

It didn't read like he was dismissing it. Most of the letter was saying he didn't remember doing it and apologizing if he did.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Aerdan posted:

Yeah, and it totally helps the image of "gay men are pedophiles" that the community has been working to fix for decades.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/feeonlyplanner/status/925011145957761024

Poor guy is getting @jonjones levels of misdirected hate.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

zakharov posted:

This is absolutely not the reason. It's rage against Those Darn Millennials and particularly women.

or maybe....just maybe it's possible to find a social trend annoying and not have a deep burning hatred of women and millenials

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

food court bailiff posted:

These videos always make me go on a housecleaning tear just to ensure I never even approach that level of shittiness.

Also you sold the video short - it looks like he doesn't hop out to ambush them, they loving find him and like nudge the pile while saying "he's in there", and he still decides to stand there for a few seconds before lunging at the cop. The guy with the bodycam just nopes the gently caress outta the room though.

The 2nd cop backs away while tasering the guy while also getting out of the other cops line of fire.

I think if you taser a guy and also shoot him 3 times and he's still coming at you, you should level up some more.

Aerdan posted:

What? That's stupid. HOC doesn't even need him any more. His wife (in the show) is the main character now! Just continue the show as it was!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Spacey is a well known sexual predator in the entertainment industry. At least as much as his pal Bryan Singer, who once grabbed my friend's rear end in an on-set lunch truck line and said "I haven't hosed you yet!"

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Hell yeah man, you tear that sexual assault victim's story apart ~holds hand up for the most epic of high fives~

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

chitoryu12 posted:

It didn't read like he was dismissing it. Most of the letter was saying he didn't remember doing it and apologizing if he did.

Okay, so how else should I interpret "and by the way, I'm gay" in an apology concerning a sexual assault on a person of the same sex? That's a weird thing to add.

so? and I notice you just rolled back "omg he totally diddled this kid" to "allegations". THAT'S what i'm talking about. so...good job making my point.

What pissed me off is the "and btw I'm gay" part of his apology. I'm a bit on the fence about the sexual assault claim (if it happened, he's a piece of poo poo, but even if it didn't he's a piece of poo poo for going "and btw I'm gay", as though that has any bearing on anything in a same-sex sex crime). It's about as relevant to the discussion as a straight man including "and btw I'm straight" regarding a female victim. But, y'know, "kangaroo court of public opinion". :rolleyes:

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

OldTennisCourt posted:

Hell yeah man, you tear that sexual assault victim's story apart ~holds hand up for the most epic of high fives~

chitoryu12 posted:

Since you are going to just slide down the slippery slope and assume I'm defending rapists..he is innocent until proven guilty and it is he said he said. But who am I to stand in the way of a good lynching. Go right ahead and get your schad about a deeply troubling and complicated story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aerdan posted:

Okay, so how else should I interpret "and by the way, I'm gay" in an apology concerning a sexual assault on a person of the same sex? That's a weird thing to add.

What pissed me off is the "and btw I'm gay" part of his apology. I'm a bit on the fence about the sexual assault claim (if it happened, he's a piece of poo poo, but even if it didn't he's a piece of poo poo for going "and btw I'm gay", as though that has any bearing on anything in a same-sex sex crime). It's about as relevant to the discussion as a straight man including "and btw I'm straight" regarding a female victim. But, y'know, "kangaroo court of public opinion". :rolleyes:

Since he hadn't come out publicly and had relationships with women in the public eye, I'd guess it was some kind of poorly-worded statement on the stress of being closeted having something to do with it?