Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
William Wragg is into P wording I hear.

e: 1983 - Jeremy Corbyn is elected as an MP. The first UK CDs arrive. Tory MPs engaged in pissplay in a park, probably.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Oct 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Vitamin P posted:

If the whips have any, any sense at all they'd have done p wording anyway so adding an extra step may not help the leaker much.

P wording is a dumb nerd expression for the thing where you make tiny changes to the wording for the versions given to different people so X gets ' Grant Shapps kicked a toddler', Y gets 'Grant Shapps kicked an infant' etc

There's already some P wording evident :haw:

E: gently caress!!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The whips don't have sense seeing as they are also on the list

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
So I'm a pee fetishist..
*non-committal shrug*
And a tory MP.
*involuntary gagging, shudder of revulsion*

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Who knew that this would be only the second most interesting watersports news of the week?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

josh04 posted:

Who knew that this would be only the second most interesting watersports news of the week?

god drat it our pee tapes are multiplying!

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Oh dear me posted:

We are not doing 52% of a Brexit.

I dunno. Committing to the process of Brexit and then refusing to engage with that process in any way might be viewed as a compromise position by a lunatic.

Namtab posted:

Well, according to the New Statesman article it's not from the whips, it's some sort of informal collaboration by office staff to gather evidence on abusers.

But then why things like the piss tape are on it is a bit of a mystery.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Britain is a piss-thirsty nation, turns out.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

josh04 posted:

Why is that illegal?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Namtab posted:

Whips come and go (as it were) and it would be very silly for them to delete dirt they have on someone when they become a whip, or indeed to stop gathering dirt once they do.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

josh04 posted:

Well you know they are tough guys doing a tough job they have to blow off steam somehow ... like having a homoerotic orgy in a public place. Sounds like fun actually!

minema
May 31, 2011

TheRat posted:

Why is that illegal?

Yeah I see people drinking Fosters in clubs all the time!

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

TheRat posted:

Why is that illegal?

It was the smoking area, the pee-drinking area was the other side of the building.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

ronya posted:

I like that of the other two replies on this, one pointed out that 1) it was a proportional referendum that let them in, and the other, advocating 2) we should let them in and then freeze them out anyway

Uhhh, Mr Smarty Pants PPE Wonk, how the gently caress is a winner takes it all referendum proportional? Does it not in fact have much more in common with FPTP? I don't know ronya, sometimes, for a smart person, I think you say some silly things.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 31, 2017

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
I always wondered what a PPE cargo cult would look like

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

This has been a magical day.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Wait do pissfuckers not at least roll a tarp or something out before getting down to it. Do they gently caress each other too or is it just pissing? Do you have designated pissers and pissees or do you swap. What if you don't need a piss. This is all to complicated too many factors idgi

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

ThomasPaine posted:

Wait do pissfuckers not at least roll a tarp or something out before getting down to it. Do they gently caress each other too or is it just pissing? Do you have designated pissers and pissees or do you swap. What if you don't need a piss. This is all to complicated too many factors idgi

You do it in the bathtub, duh.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Tesseraction posted:

god drat it our pee tapes are multiplying!
See, the Tories can create their own grassroots cultural phenomenon after all.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Seaside Loafer posted:

That pissing fetish is very weird and im a pretty open minded guy. I dont really see whats in it for either party. I suppose ive technically been pissed on a couple of times by making a women 'squirt' (I hate that phrase) by doing to shenanigans to her nice bit but to just stand around and piss on someone thats just odd behavior and probably not something id want a someone in charge of the country to be into.

making GBS threads in public fine
pissing in private weird

ok then if you say so

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

ThomasPaine posted:

Wait do pissfuckers not at least roll a tarp or something out before getting down to it.
You can get rubber sheets, or use the bathroom, but Tories probably just piss over a hotel bed.

quote:

Do they gently caress each other too or is it just pissing?
Sometimes, sometimes not I guess, like with any kink activity.

quote:

Do you have designated pissers and pissees or do you swap.
A lot of kink stuff has tops and bottoms, but I bet you get mutual pissers too.

quote:

What if you don't need a piss.
Drink more water.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

josh04 posted:

A night out is a night out.

e: a night on the piss, if you will.

Trickjaw fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 31, 2017

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/925403244553261056

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/925407047411290114

https://twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/925407026456514560

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

He means the union of Great Britane and islands, right? right? :ohdear:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Death to all politicians I guess

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Hope whomever gave her that advice gets fired because that attitude does not belong in the Labour Party. It's horrifying but also not at all surprising which makes it even worse.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Hope whomever gave her that advice gets fired because that attitude does not belong in the Labour Party. It's horrifying but also not at all surprising which makes it even worse.

Is Corbyn still friends with the SWP?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Autonomous Monster posted:

Well, according to the New Statesman article it's not from the whips, it's some sort of informal collaboration by office staff to gather evidence on abusers.

But then why things like the piss tape are on it is a bit of a mystery.

That depends on whether the men pissing on Wragg were doing it because he paid them to or not. If he paid them, then he's broken the law because it's illegal for more than one person to perform sexual services for money in the same location.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rape is bad, jail all of the politicians and let me govern

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/925358449919217665

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Guavanaut posted:

You can get rubber sheets, or use the bathroom, but Tories probably just piss over a hotel bed.

Sometimes, sometimes not I guess, like with any kink activity.

A lot of kink stuff has tops and bottoms, but I bet you get mutual pissers too.

Drink more water.

Sounds like a hassle tbh I'll stick to missionary with the lights off followed by gentle sobbing thanks

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Namtab posted:

Rape is bad, jail all of the politicians and let me govern

Prime Minister, Chancellor of the Exchequer and Minister of the Rope.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

ultrabindu posted:

Is Corbyn still friends with the SWP?

"Friends" is a bit much, but I assume he still supports working across the left, which often means sharing platforms with the SWP.

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/ThomasPride/status/925402231750479872

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

So Bex Bailey says she was raped in 2011, I wonder who would be considered senior at that time that is still there today?

Hopefully they're already disgraced and kicked out for being awful.

Actually thinking about it probably not or she'd probably have let the name out.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sneak peek of the tory regime

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

"Friends" is a bit much, but I assume he still supports working across the left, which often means sharing platforms with the SWP.

He really ought not to do that.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Labour story immediately top of BBC website (and it should be). No mention at all about the Tory stuff though, hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

namesake posted:

So Bex Bailey says she was raped in 2011, I wonder who would be considered senior at that time that is still there today?

Hopefully they're already disgraced and kicked out for being awful.

Actually thinking about it probably not or she'd probably have let the name out.

Don't think she actually spoke to anyone from the party until 2013, and it wasn't an MP. That's what I gathered from the clip they just played on the 6Music news bulletin

Nevermind, I thought you meant who told her not to officially report, my bad.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Oct 31, 2017

• Locked thread