Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
And Leland is the surname of Joseph Cotten's character in Citizen Kane.

gently caress, disastrous snype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

gently caress, disastrous snype.

Do not worry friend, I will help you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

text me a vag pic posted:

Much like a cobra hissing, rearing up, and spreading it's hood, this is a good way of indicating "Danger, back away."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Much like a cobra hissing, rearing up, and spreading it's hood, this is a good way of indicating "Danger, back away."

Just wait till he retracts his dewlaps in an orange-toothed threat display!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

I think it's the purse that makes it.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The worlds most superfluous graphic tee

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

zoux posted:

The worlds most superfluous graphic tee

Could have just had a picture of his face, same message really

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, I don't wash my hair

No, I don't go outside

And no, I don't meet females

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

I think it's the purse that makes it.

Mooooooooom, it's a travel bag

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I figure anything involving ancient butt-rockers KISS would probably be AUG, but this takes the cake.

Forward to 1:45

Or if you don't want to watch grown men in clown facepaint, the jist of it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIitl1o5K2c

a bunch of kids are asking KISS questions
a boy, who appears to be about 10 or so, asks about the band's name
paul stanley gives a pretty standard answer and it should've moved on from there buuuuuut
peter criss then asks (remember, a 10 year-old boy) point blank, "Do you like to be kissed?"

:siren::siren: :pedo::pedo: :siren::siren:

I think I just want to assume that his mind was so fried on pills/weed/aftershave that he had no control over what he was saying.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Cut out letters like a serial killer's note taunting the police? How appropriate. :lol:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If the camera panned out even further down I bet it would also say,

"YES, I VAPE"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Panfilo posted:

If the camera panned out even further down I bet it would also say,

"YES, I VAPE"

That's the dick tattoo.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

My cat took a massive poo poo in the litter box right as I clicked this so it's like I could smell the whole loving page.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

I'd probably feel sorry for him and his clear lack of social skills if it weren't for that hilariously smug look on his face. It's like he's judging me through the screen.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Mooooooooom, it's a travel bag

Reminded of a GBS thread expressing confusion at white guys wearing backpacks in public. Awkward maybe, but convenient, hell yes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inescapable Duck posted:

Reminded of a GBS thread expressing confusion at white guys wearing backpacks in public.

:confused: Where do non-white guys wear them? At home?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Jerry Cotton posted:

:confused: Where do non-white guys wear them? At home?

That was not elaborated on.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

Reminded of a GBS thread expressing confusion at white guys wearing backpacks in public. Awkward maybe, but convenient, hell yes.

Amen. I even bought myself a slick briefcase, and a camera bag but I still can't fit all my poo poo in those. I tell myself its okay because at least I'm dressed business casual and its not like I'm wearing cargo shorts but still ughhh

Its the same backpack I've had since college too. Traded my roommate a 12 pack of PBR for it used and 7 years later that thing is still kickin

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Noslo posted:

Amen. I even bought myself a slick briefcase, and a camera bag but I still can't fit all my poo poo in those. I tell myself its okay because at least I'm dressed business casual and its not like I'm wearing cargo shorts but still ughhh

Its the same backpack I've had since college too. Traded my roommate a 12 pack of PBR for it used and 7 years later that thing is still kickin

I've been using the same backpack since 2001. :negative: I can't say I haven't got my money's worth, though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Noslo posted:

If I see someone about town dressed "business casual" (as I imagine it) and wearing a backpack, I'll just assume they're Mormon.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Otana posted:

My cat took a massive poo poo in the litter box right as I clicked this so it's like I could smell the whole loving page.

Put some diapers on it.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited
Fairly-prominent goon is now a formerly-prominent goon, for reasons definitely awkward and gross.

( I have no idea if this is Rupert Buttermilk's "Prominent Goon", but some of the peripheral stories are in the same ballpark and I liked the phrasing. )

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
What did Jastiger do?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

What did Jastiger do?

Hatin' the South/poor people, creeping on women who posted their pic in the pics thread, defending the filming of unaware teenage girls.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

What did Jastiger do?

Directly, he spent way too much effort trying to say how horrible it was that a guy might get in trouble for taking hidden video of a middle school girl in a changing room, but some people have mentioned that

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Anyway: Jastiger deserved his perma not because of his stupid south posts and retarded opinions posted ITT, but because he is a creep who hit on any goon girl with even slightly average looks despite being married with kids and also is probably a pedophile and I say this now only because he can't contradict me.

(Usually from the selfie thread or something, I think.)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Randaconda posted:

Hatin' the South/poor people, creeping on women who posted their pic in the pics thread, defending the filming of unaware teenage girls.

What’s wrong with hatin’ the south?

It’s moist.

Moist.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

What’s wrong with hatin’ the south?

It’s moist.

Moist.

I'm always moist.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Ew! Thanks.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Randaconda posted:

I'm always moist.
Well, you do live in Florida.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:rock:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Somehow seeing the cast of Frasier.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

wrong thread

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009
NFL B but :gyy:: d.asv

e: this is what happens when you give up and let the jet lagged, cranky baby play with your phone.

SquirrelFace has a new favorite as of 04:08 on Nov 2, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

SquirrelFace posted:

NFL B but :gyy:: d.asv

.... Same?

The_end
May 17, 2014

They will find that dog dead under a fat roll one day when she goes to the hospital for sepsis.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
That's not Le Turtle girl is it? She looks bigger than her obviously but I assume a few years have passed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nael
Sep 10, 2009
Just got off the phone with a customer whose contact email contained the phrase "hentai princess"

• Locked thread