Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh my.

i just have a deep seated hatred of anime and nazis as my legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Kelp Me! posted:

Jastiger's always been a government watchlist-level weirdo but IIRC this is the first time he really went full-on sexual predator

He has a baby daughter too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
e: very sorry I missed the correct tab

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lol Iron Crowned isn't allowed to post in e/n because he's basically /r/relationships personified

that 2nd to earliest probation is :discourse:

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

launch these forums into the sun

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

how the gently caress do you eat multiple probes for saying dogs are bad? wtf is wrong with you?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

RFC2324 posted:

how the gently caress do you eat multiple probes for saying dogs are bad? wtf is wrong with you?

Dogs are good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

chitoryu12 posted:

Dogs are good.

dogs are the most awesome. cats are even better, but that's just because cats defy logic

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wait who said what?

thems fightin words

i miss when heavy petting was pet island so i could continue to call it penisland

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

With Jastiger gone it’s high time for the best the south is great thread.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Well... I learned something about Jastiger today.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
They're good dogs brent

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Iowa doesn't have that many hills so it's understandable if Jastiger didn't recognize the one he died on

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

IMO people who "ironically" defend terrible positions are pretty much just terrible.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EmmyOk posted:

IMO people who "ironically" defend terrible positions are pretty much just terrible.

When are you gonna repost the Fanart thread? I like that thread.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Huh. Didn’t know Jastiger was a creep like that, that’s disappointing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

When are you gonna repost the Fanart thread? I like that thread.

Ah yeds I am aware

poo poo, they're already working on SC5. Awesome! I picked up SC4 on launch day and then got too distracted by school to play any of it until like a year and a half later, so I never got to post in the thread for it. Now I'm stuck on Floor 40-something in the Tower of Souls and having a bitch of a time getting past there.

Not to mention I missed all discussion regarding DAT rear end Ivy and her skimpy-licious outfit.

(and Shura too I guess, but she was a bonus character so yeah...... Girl had a fine rear end outfit though. And them titties... )

Whatever, as long as Ivy makes the cut with her trademark bootybutt-bootybutt-bootybuttcheeeks out on full display then I guess I'm happy. Zasalamel too, but mainly because I fuckin' love that scythe.

Also is it just me, or is Ivy easier to use in SC4 then she has been in previous games? Normally I try to avoid using skimpy-costumed lady characters since my vidjya game time is supposed to be Li'l Mjӧllnir's naptime and he gets cranky whenever he gets woken up, but somehow Ivy became my unofficial main early on in SC4 just because of how versatile she was and how easy it felt to switch between her sword states. I remember using her to beat a bunch of floors in Tower of Souls with almost no effort at all, which was nice because she has probably one of the coolest weapons in the whole series (right up there with Zasalamel and his rockin' scythe).

In the next day or two though, we're currently passing rules back and forth.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
bootybutt-bootybutt-bootybuttcheeeks

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Grandmother of Five posted:

You got real close to that, and as far as I know, the reason you got a ban instead of a permaban, is because it is impossible to pinpoint any single posts of yours in the mess that was a +7.000 page long chatthread.

You sure did get a ban for being a - and I'm quiting the probation reason here; "30 something year old man who once bragged about waiting for a girl to become 18 so he could gently caress her."

Glad to see people bringing QCS OP style posting to PYF

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

EmmyOk posted:

Ah yeds I am aware

Referring to your dick as "Li'l Mjӧllnir" should be a bannable offense

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gee thanks Emmy.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

EmmyOk posted:

Ah yeds I am aware

In the next day or two though, we're currently passing rules back and forth.

lmao, what a post.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Antivehicular posted:

I think it's true to the spirit of the origina thing though

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

RFC2324 posted:

commie Ned Flanders is well on his way to obnoxiously preaching about how great the Midwest and being Christian are, tho i doubt he is going to go pedo

i'd like to note here that commie ned flanders is either a) a very dedicated troll to a very milquetoast and unipressive gimmick, or b) (in my opinion more likely) completely nuts. their understanding of Christianity is bonkers and they got run out of the christianity threads in a/t ages ago

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i'd like to note here that commie ned flanders is either a) a very dedicated troll to a very milquetoast and unipressive gimmick, or b) (in my opinion more likely) completely nuts. their understanding of Christianity is bonkers and they got run out of the christianity threads in a/t ages ago

I mean, that's a pretty accurate description of Jastiger as well.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I don't know who this is but it seems appropriate for a poster named commie Ned Flanders to have a hosed up view of Christianity.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Lutha Mahtin posted:

a very dedicated troll to a very milquetoast and unipressive gimmick
Also known as the "Toblerone Quadrangular"?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gee thanks Emmy.

Nobody made you post that.

No one cares that you wank it to videogames, but nobody wants to think about it either.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Garrand posted:

I don't know who this is but it seems appropriate for a poster named commie Ned Flanders to have a hosed up view of Christianity.

He’s a very conservative poster who only posts semi-serious troll posts and I have no idea why anyone is taking him seriously enough to include here. He isn’t that interesting

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Does anyone remember that thread where it was a mod challenge and some guy sacrifices a goat or something and lost a finger? Would that count as a saga?

Fake Edit: found it, so glad it wasn't a fever dream lol.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aesop Poprock posted:

He’s a very conservative poster who only posts semi-serious troll posts and I have no idea why anyone is taking him seriously enough to include here. He isn’t that interesting

because thats the same description I've heard repeatedly about permabanned user jastiger

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the semi-serious troll of posting your real beliefs

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

because thats the same description I've heard repeatedly about permabanned user jastiger

I’m pretty sure Jastiger was the liberal version but with a higher profile

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mandatory lesbian posted:

the semi-serious troll of posting your real beliefs

When you generally only show up in threads to be obnoxious in a way to rile people up it’s a troll regardless of how hard you believe what you’re saying so yeah

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I went to the leper colony to see what jastiger did to get permed and it looks like Elsa is gone as well.

The mods and admins are good.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Antivehicular posted:

Is it called little Mjolnir because he's not worthy and cannot raise it?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

Is it called little Mjolnir because he's not worthy and cannot raise it?

it could just be that it's small but has the mass of a neutron star

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

it could just be that it's small but has the mass of a neutron star

a white dwarf

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

a white dwarf

dont doxx me