Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

Squalid posted:

Comic books are for children

Get a load of this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Ague Proof posted:

And the only parties willing to coalition with them are the Northern Irish Terrorism party and UKIP (0 MPs).

There are the traitorous Lib Dems but the last time they joined the Tories, they lost 49 of their MPs, down to 8.

Do not insult the grand legacy of Big Ian in this manner

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I'm laughing at that weak rear end haul. We filled pillow cases in my neighborhood. She's got, what, a couple dozen funsize candies in there? So she lives in a neighborhood of mansions on five acres where she can't hit more than 20 houses in a night, or they didn't leave the apartment building, plus her neighbors are cheapskates. Her parents should be in jail for child abuse and she should learn to hustle harder.

ought ten fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 1, 2017

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

ought ten posted:

I'm laughing at that weak rear end haul. We filled pillow cases in my neighborhood. She's got, what, a couple dozen funsize candies in there? So she lives in a neighborhood of mansions on five acres where she can't hit more than 20 houses in a night, or they didn't leave the apartment building, plus her neighbors as cheapskates. Her parents should be in jail for child abuse and she should learn to hustle harder.

Rich people are actually the worst at giving out candy. They don't want to give money to nobody.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I hope the Trump grandchildren somehow become decent people while all their adult relatives are in prison

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ought ten posted:

I'm laughing at that weak rear end haul. We filled pillow cases in my neighborhood. She's got, what, a couple dozen funsize candies in there? So she lives in a neighborhood of mansions on five acres where she can't hit more than 20 houses in a night, or they didn't leave the apartment building, plus her neighbors as cheapskates. Her parents should be in jail for child abuse and she should learn to hustle harder.

If Don Jr lives in NY it’s probably a luxury apartment and she went door to door in the building.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Crow Jane posted:

I hope the Trump grandchildren somehow become decent people while all their adult relatives are in prison

I think Barron is the only decent one out of all of them. And maybe Tiffany.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Vladimir Putin posted:

tiffany spoke at the rnc, so decent is far out of reach

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

George Michael and Maybe appear to have turned out better than their parents?

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

If Don Jr lives in NY it’s probably a luxury apartment and she went door to door in the building.

See that's your bad parenting right there. Where I grew up, the rich kids from the next town over piled into the back of mom's Mercedes and got chauffeured around our neighbored. If you're going to be a parasite you might as well do it right.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Vladimir Putin posted:

She is the daughter of the son of the president of the United States, if she can only hustle that tiny bit of candy then that's pretty sad.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

She is the daughter of the son of the president of the United States, if she can only hustle that tiny bit of candy then that's pretty sad.

She must take after her grandpa.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I don't imagine the Trumps are very popular neighbors. He probably made the household staff and secret service guys buy candy to give to her

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Zoro posted:

For those curious who that is, that woman is the writer of Miss Marvel. Specifically, Kamala Khan Miss Marvel. That's who I have as an avatar. She is an amazing author and her books are a super read.

Seriously, read her books.

Do it.

Do it.

Apparently the kindle version of vol 1 is free for prime subscribers, neat. Checking this out.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Reik posted:

She must take after her grandpa.

By avoiding Jewish households?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Lote posted:

By avoiding Jewish households?

Bad at making deals.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I hate Trump as much as anyone but if you take a, what, 4 year old? to more than a handful of houses you're not doing it right.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Glass of Milk posted:

I hate Trump as much as anyone but if you take a, what, 4 year old? to more than a handful of houses you're not doing it right.

The kid goes until the kid collapses, and if you think the promise if yet more candy can't empower a child to superhuman feats of endurance, buddy

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

He who does not Trick, neither shall he Treat!

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Glass of Milk posted:

You're so wrong it hurts. My brother-in-law, his wife and their coming-on-two year old were out for at least 2 hours tonight and the kid had a blast.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Glass of Milk posted:

My 4 year old went to dozens of houses with his sister because he is cool and good. I was going to comment on this thread being super loving weird because of the Halloween/candy posts then I saw DJ's dumb tweet and all is forgiven.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

ought ten posted:

I'm laughing at that weak rear end haul.

Like Jr is gonna drive to the burbs and do real trick or treating. He probably made her say trick or treat 30 times and threw in a piece of candy in each time.

Also, he's just posting that because he's hopeful people will remember he has a cute daughter when he gets indicted.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Mister Adequate posted:

The kid goes until the kid collapses, and if you think the promise if yet more candy can't empower a child to superhuman feats of endurance, buddy

My bff lives in Salem, MA and has a five year old, October is a rough month for her

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce

Your Taint posted:

You're worse than Hitler.

smh

you've never had a dropje

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
Stop calling licorice "black licorice". It's just called licorice. The other poo poo is called Red Vines or Twizzlers.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

Actually, isn't that trickle-down economics in a nutshell?

Trickle down economics is when kidrock promises things instead of actually making them happen, and then claiming people did not understand his genius.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Some candy snobs up in here.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Stop calling licorice "black licorice". It's just called licorice. The other poo poo is called Red Vines or Twizzlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHfpYLqsDck

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I'd like to believe that D&D is a Red Vines family.

Your political opinions depend upon you answer. You know it's Red Vines, heretics will pay.

Twizzlers are the work of Satan.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

KickerOfMice posted:

I'd like to believe that D&D is a Red Vines family.

Your political opinions depend upon you answer. You know it's Red Vines, heretics will pay.

What the gently caress is Red Vines?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Stop defending black licorice. I'll call it whatever I want because it sucks and anyone who likes it is awful and bad.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
McConnell is Trumps bitch

https://www.apnews.com/1c0394525435435397d8974afde9f93a

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell exhibited no interest Tuesday in considering legislation shielding the special counsel from Donald

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bottom Liner posted:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell exhibited no interest Tuesday in considering legislation shielding the special counsel from Donald

nothing new. he has always been trumps bitch.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Bottom Liner posted:

I bet he has a whole jar of black licorice in his office, the fucker.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Zoro posted:

You only know the shadow of a candy treat. Red Vines are the scaffolding that our society will be built upon. Arguments... playgrounds... skyscrapers.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Zoro posted:

Twizzlers for people west of the Mississippi.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

Bottom Liner posted:

gently caress HIM.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Twizzlers for people west of the Mississippi.

Sounds like absolute poo poo. Twizzler Town motherfucker. Take your red vine crap somewhere else.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Bottom Liner posted:

His wife is in cabinet, he explicitly told Obama not to push the Russia angle pre-election, and he's pretty dirty himself. So I'm not surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

KickerOfMice posted:

You only know the shadow of a candy treat. Red Vines are the scaffolding that our society will be built upon. Arguments... playgrounds... skyscrapers.

Someone quote this at RedVines.

• Locked thread