Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

make triple sulk IK of this thread

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I saw Jackie Chan speak. To this day he still doesn't get why "what is up my ni--a" is funny to people lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I bet dinosaurs stomped stuff to death

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Squizzle posted:

tyvm everyone for stopping all "would you have sex w britney spears and if so what sort" conversation fairly promptly when the subject turned to dehumanizing sexual exploitation of women in show biz

I participated in the conversation by abstaining #volcel :cool:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

zegermans posted:

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

imagine ppl in a couple of years acting surprised at the shocking jared leto revelations

Serf
May 5, 2011

i dunno how you can see all this sexual assault/harassment stuff coming out from hollywood and not want to see the place burned to the ground

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

zegermans posted:

Also ban Pittsburgh posting and reward Philadelphia posting

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im patiently awaiting the news that randy newman is a pervert

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Huxley posted:

I genuinely never get tired of how much Krugman hates Paul Ryan.

:hfive:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

i dunno how you can see all this sexual assault/harassment stuff coming out from hollywood and not want to see the place burned to the ground
envy

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Business Gorillas posted:

I participated in the conversation by abstaining #volcel :cool:

:hai:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

Because at least some amusing things come out of Hollywood. Burn DC and the rapist President to the ground first.

The go burn Hollywood.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

im patiently awaiting the news that randy newman is a pervert

It's his name even.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol imagine being tayne posting by the light of his carbide lamp down there in the gas-filled coal mine

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Serf posted:

What if we wanted it burned to the ground before all the harassment stuff came out?

Serf
May 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Because at least some amusing things come out of Hollywood. Burn DC and the rapist President to the ground first.

The go burn Hollywood.

burn it all down, imo. start with wall street but all the people in power need to be purged in time

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Serf posted:

every other industry is just as bad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mitchell is posted so rarely now that the worst part of folks posting him is the flood of "stop posting bill mitchell" that follows

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Calling Paul Ryan a flimflam man seems like an insult to conmen. The guy in Paper Moon at least knew what the gently caress he was doing

Serf
May 5, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

every other industry is just as bad

whataboutism excuses nothing. fight them all

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

mitchell is posted so rarely now that the worst part of folks posting him is the flood of "stop posting bill mitchell" that follows

gently caress bill mitchell

not for what he tweets but for the inevitable triple sulk backlash

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

The immediate revulsion is the only genuine part of the bill mitchell experience though.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

Stop posting about Bill Mitchell!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/925709656751792128

quote:

When Mike Sylvester entered a career training center earlier this year in southwestern Pennsylvania, he found more than one hundred federally funded courses covering everything from computer programming to nursing. He settled instead on something familiar: a coal mining course. ”I think there is a coal comeback,” said the 33-year-old son of a miner.

Despite broad consensus about coal’s bleak future, a years-long effort to diversify the economy of this hard-hit region away from mining is stumbling, with Obama-era jobs retraining classes undersubscribed and future programs at risk under President Donald Trump’s proposed 2018 budget. Trump has promised to revive coal by rolling back environmental regulations and moved to repeal Obama-era curbs on carbon emissions from power plants.

“I have a lot of faith in President Trump,” Sylvester said.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I never get tired of this headline https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/925720159725260802

cuz every time trump does poo poo we get articles about how his aides have to treat him like the dotard he is

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Serf posted:

maybe not here but lots simply dont/wont believe the accusers + admiration of their film/music/etc

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Squizzle posted:

tyvm everyone for stopping all "would you have sex w britney spears and if so what sort" conversation fairly promptly when the subject turned to dehumanizing sexual exploitation of women in show biz

I thought this was gonna be a Mike Pence discussion

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

their future is selling and oding from fentanyl imported from russia

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

literally_the_parable_of_the_flooded-out_dude_on_his_roof.wpd

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol gently caress off Mike, go die in a cave-in near your beloved coal seam

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

I never get tired of this headline https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/925720159725260802

cuz every time trump does poo poo we get articles about how his aides have to treat him like the dotard he is

what a sack of poo poo

i can't believe believe there are people out there who think this man is a brilliant and powerful leader

lmfao we are a nation of imbeciles

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:newlol:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

My friends,

I have reviewed all of the evidence available to me, and though it grieves me to say so, I can come to no other conclusion but that Donald Trump may not be a very good president or a very good human being.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The best part about all the sexual assault stuff is left leaning folks that deserve it are gonna get axed and lol traditional conservatives won't

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/925720656662102016

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Honestly questioning whether they're actually bad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

new kind of cat posted:

lmfao we are a nation of imbeciles
considering the most powerful economic caste in this country engaged in inbreeding as the norm instead of an aberration centuries after others stopped, this isn't a huge surprise

• Locked thread