Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

man this guy is a class act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

low t
big RUMP

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
God speed, Carter Page :3:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I somehow feel negative badness about not eating Domino's Pizza now

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

so his plan is to do everything they tell him to do and hope he doesnt get turbo hosed

I mean, honestly, I think it could work.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oiled and Ready posted:

How many more times does Dilbert get to go on primetime tv before the sexual assault allegations relegate him back to his blog

how many interns did dilbert rape?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That tweet is definitely Trump.txt, but I think the absolute best autobiographical summary of Trump is this:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

juche avocado posted:

the rush to posting, it's an interpretive posting dance as funeral dirge for all the thread laid to rest

oh my god? seriously? you know what, don't tell me, we're post-escalator, i want this and so it is

the original quote was about the guitar Kurt Russell broke on Hateful Eight, which was totally supposed to be swapped for a replica before it got smashed, but nobody told Kurt Russell that and it was probably what Quentin had planned to do in the first place

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

"papa john out" - triple sulk

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tremp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Broken Box posted:

low t
big RUMP

:jackbud:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

That tweet is definitely Trump.txt, but I think the absolute best autobiographical summary of Trump is this:

maximum TRUMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like Dominos, it's the best cheap pizza that delivers (best overall is Little Caesars of course) and the place near me literally has it at my door within 15 minutes of my submitting the order lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

triple sulk posted:

yeah, i lived in the midwest and it was the worst

fortunately i found a couple decent pizza places but holy poo poo you cannot get a god drat sandwich without going to subway or jimmy john's

The crappy little Ohio town where I grew up has an amazing sandwich place, and this is probably the only time I will ever compliment that crappy little Ohio town.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

https://twitter.com/dril/status/440877014203891712

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Robert Plant posted:

For real sometimes I think about the fact that I live in Philly and then there are huge swathes of the country where (I guess) you have to resort to loving Subway for sandwiches and one of the chains for pizza and it bums me out on behalf of you all

what they try to call pizza and hoagies and houston is just :negative:

there are a few pizza places here that could be called "good" but would likely rank "alright" back in the Philly area

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

[garbled]

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

wow hes a carter a page and a squire?? medieval gig economy sounding brutal

with Squir, you can cut your army's squire labor force up to 75%! get one of our accredited team of knighthood-loving, strapping young men to do all your menial tasks, when you need it. no more retaining a layabout all day for services that only take a few hours. share the load with your fellow knights, rate your squires, and only tip when you want to! chisel SQWHYME in a slab and leave it by the river for 25% off your first full service Squir!

join today!!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

also my gf is from connecticut and some of the pizza there, holy poo poo :discourse:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mirthless posted:

the original quote was about the guitar Kurt Russell broke on Hateful Eight, which was totally supposed to be swapped for a replica before it got smashed, but nobody told Kurt Russell that and it was probably what Quentin had planned to do in the first place

There actually was an incident in the Battlestar Galactica revival where Edward James Olmos destroyed a model ship worth hundreds of thousands of dollars that he'd assumed was just a prop.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I like Pizza that is good tasting.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
if you know what I mean.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

HELLO YES THIS IS GOD AM I COMING IN OK

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9mhsW5aWJM

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i love the smell of a new thread in the morning

smells like.... piss tape

you know some day this world is gonna end

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Good soup! posted:

what they try to call pizza and hoagies and houston is just :negative:

there are a few pizza places here that could be called "good" but would likely rank "alright" back in the Philly area

The most hosed up thing to me as a Philly ex-pat is seeing what other cities are willing to call a cheesesteak. No, it doesn't have giardinara on it. No, it doesn't use italian beef. No, it doesn't have lettuce and mushrooms and loving au jus! It's just sliced ribeye, cheap cheese, and bread!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that's right John, no corners, nobody hiding there, I've checked!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

f*ck i already registered Squir as a trademark and that's way better! my startup :(

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

gdi now I want pizza but I packed a healthy lunch for work today

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

remember when "papa" john wouldn't increase his pizza costs like ten cents or some poo poo in order to give his employees healthcare

Say what you want about Bill Maher, he did a rant about these pizza barons, especially Papa John, that was pretty good. The line I remember was:

And then there's the Papa John's owner, John Schnatter, who rails against Obamacare, because it might raise the cost of his poo poo pies 15 cents. Really? Is there anyone in America for whom an extra 15 cents on a pizza is a dealbreaker? When I order a pizza, it's late, I'm stoned, I'm out of peanut butter. He could charge 15 extra dollars, I would be helpless to object!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I need more indictments and more tweets and more jebs and more trumps and more posts and more and more and more

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Good soup! posted:

also my gf is from connecticut and some of the pizza there, holy poo poo :discourse:

the best is da legna in new haven

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTacoMan posted:

if you know what I mean.

I see I'm not the only one with a copy of "Hot and Saucy Pizza Girls" around here

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i dont normally eat lovely food for lovely people food and i just remembered why, i ordered chicken tenders and its fucken 11 grams of protein for like 300 calories, wtf. the only things worth eating besides fruit and veggies are turkey sandwiches without any condiments and plain greek yogurt

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/925541171207778304
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/925542442350317573
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/925542798396461056

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Naerasa posted:

The most hosed up thing to me as a Philly ex-pat is seeing what other cities are willing to call a cheesesteak. No, it doesn't have giardinara on it. No, it doesn't use italian beef. No, it doesn't have lettuce and mushrooms and loving au jus! It's just sliced ribeye, cheap cheese, and bread!

what about mayo

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

sonatinas posted:

even Little Caesars five dollar hot n ready‘s are better than Papa John’s

i worked for domino's for a while and we were competing with a Papa John's for a little while until they moved, and after they moved we suddenly started getting lots of calls from people requesting pork sausage on their pizza, adamantly insisting they did NOT want italian sausage, and then getting pissed off at us when we couldn't give them what they wanted

i got a job at the location that Papa Johns' moved to after I quit at domino's and I realized the kind of people who order Papa John's and the kind of people who order Dominos are fundamentally different and the key thing for people who like Papa John's is that if they are given the choice between pork sausage seasoned in the italian style, and pork sausage seasoned very lightly with salt only in the brine it was boiled in, they will choose the latter over the former every single time

we couldn't loving get rid of our italian sausage, but we went through literal tons of that bland pork poo poo every month

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

remember when "papa" john wouldn't increase his pizza costs like ten cents or some poo poo in order to give his employees healthcare

They added a mandatory 1-2 dollar "Delivery Fee" that doesn't go to the drivers and said it was to cover healthcare costs.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao Carter Page is Brick Tamland

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

docbeard posted:

There actually was an incident in the Battlestar Galactica revival where Edward James Olmos destroyed a model ship worth hundreds of thousands of dollars that he'd assumed was just a prop.

that's just EJO getting away with old man grandpa stuff because everyone loves him and can ascribe him no ill will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about mayo

The beef is fat. The cheese is fat. There is no reason for any more fat.

• Locked thread