Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mirthless posted:

oh my god he's a wal-mart camper in the off-season? are you loving serious?

this is a whole thing! it's half retirees and half homeless drug addicts, and the main thing they share in common is living out of their vehicles in the wal-mart parking lot

check it out, you probably have them in YOUR wal-mart too!

lol too much trouble round here for that ed balls tells me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

BESTSELLING PHILOSOPHY AUTHOR

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
If we can convince techbros that guillotines will disrupt something, the uprising would be done yesterday

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mirthless posted:

im

DARK TRIAD MAN

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

If we can convince techbros that guillotines will disrupt something, the uprising would be done yesterday

Yeah, but the guillotines would cost $4,000 each, require a wifi connection, and not work on anyone from silicon valley

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mods rename me dark triad man

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

drat, this is fortuitous. I was just shopping for RUTHLESS MENTORING.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Low Desert Punk posted:

MeOteen

GuilloTeam

U-Xop (prononced "chop")

MobSource

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Mirthless posted:

oh my god he's a wal-mart camper in the off-season? are you loving serious?

this is a whole thing! it's half retirees and half homeless drug addicts, and the main thing they share in common is living out of their vehicles in the wal-mart parking lot

check it out, you probably have them in YOUR wal-mart too!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/p6eq46/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-moment-of-zen---clarence-thomas--rv

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

after googling free speech balls I found out that young americans for liberty is not a parody account. Jesus loving christ.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Low Desert Punk posted:

well, as soon as they can get them to pair to the app so they can verify the QR code tattooed on the back of the neck

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Pollyanna posted:

sup new thread

hey its time 2 pollyanna

https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/925759563982409728

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
there's a dark world in my bunghole

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

rise of the dark triad man

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

Look I feel pretty safe in saying we (as in all humans not just America) are never going to cut carbon emissions to anything even close to what we need to just to stop the bleeding, let alone to allow the planet to heal.

What we really need is a big machine that sucks carbon out of the air and put's it back underground.

Then again, Florida

https://twitter.com/ClimateCentral/status/925548719319191552

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar posted:

snoop owns

and is also a better cook than martha stewart

counterpoint:

https://www.marthastewart.com/1046081/martha-stewarts-favorite-eggnog-recipe

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the planet's dyin, osama...

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
ku cuck klan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

theyll never admit climate change is a problem even after the last bit of florida is swallowed under the waves

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol at miami and miami beach being as low as they are

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://imgur.com/gallery/2TraE

I talked to my dad (who used to work for Dow/Union Carbide) about that fire.

Most of the poo poo in that warehouse was there because it was too dangerous to burn.

A lot of it was used to make Teflon.

Like when you would burn it it would make acid.

Parkersburg people had like 8 days of that poo poo in their lungs.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

The Nastier Nate posted:

Look I feel pretty safe in saying we (as in all humans not just America) are never going to cut carbon emissions to anything even close to what we need to just to stop the bleeding, let alone to allow the planet to heal.

What we really need is a big machine that sucks carbon out of the air and put's it back underground.

UM ACTUALLY what we need is to form a subterranean society of mole people that eats worms and licks rocks for salt and moisture

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
you see uh actually the seas aren't rising because of the liberal lies of climate change

it's because god is angry with the gays

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Jared is a MISTAKE

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao at osama having a final fantasy 7 ROM (or maybe the PC version??)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tom Gorman posted:

UM ACTUALLY what we need is to form a subterranean society of mole people that eats worms and licks rocks for salt and moisture

lickin' rocks is just eatin' the earth's rear end

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

this explains why Osama named one of his kids Sephiroth

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bert Roberge posted:

Most of the poo poo in that warehouse was there because it was too dangerous to burn.

and?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/lordbeef/status/925793864174026752

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Shook the dude's hands once

It was like staring into a mute bullfrog's face, with two red eyes staring into you

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Squizzle posted:

http://www.speeches-usa.com/Transcripts/anita_hill-testimony.html

read the whole thing, not just that quote, its real short

it's always less funny than you imagine. that poor woman. god, that would have been from his SC confirmation hearings. top judge in the land did those things to you

quote:

Finally he made a comment that I will vividly remember. He said that if I ever told anyone of his behavior that it would ruin his career. This was not an apology, nor was it an explanation. That was his last remark about the possibility of our going out or reference to his behavior.

GUESS HE WAS WRONG

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

lol WH statement on that bullshit the house passed that would allow group lawsuits against financial institutions that do bullshit (wells fargo, equifax, etc etc)

quote:

President Donald J. Trump applauds the Congress for passing H.J. Res. 111, Disapproving of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) Arbitration Agreements Rule. According to a recent report by the Department of the Treasury, the evidence is clear that the CFPB's rule would neither protect consumers nor serve the public interest. Rather, under the rule, consumers would have fewer options for quickly and efficiently resolving financial disputes. Further, the rule would harm our community banks and credit unions by opening the door to frivolous lawsuits by special interest trial lawyers. By repealing this rule, Congress is standing up for everyday consumers and community banks and credit unions, instead of the trial lawyers, who would have benefited the most from the CFPB's uninformed and ineffective policy.

spin spin spin

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pls do not boil clitorii, tia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mirthless posted:

nine?!?

hmmmmm

ok

4. a robot must not injure a good dog or allow by inaction a good dog to come to harm, excerpt where this would conflict w the first 3 laws

5. a robot must indulge a good dog who wants playing or a walk, except where it would conflict w the first 4 laws

6. a robot must retrieve frisbees and tennis balls that have escaped a good dogs appropriate playing areas, except where this would conflict w the first 5 laws

7. a robot must not injure a cat or allow a cat to come to harm, except where this would conflict w the first 6 laws

and im stumped for the last 2

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

pls do not boil clitorii, tia

clitorides

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

and all the reddit threads discussing it got nuked and that's the only place I've seen it referenced lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

:stare:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

jerry seinfel posted:

lol WH statement on that bullshit the house passed that would allow group lawsuits against financial institutions that do bullshit (wells fargo, equifax, etc etc)

spin spin spin

The statement went on to say "Also, Obama did this and therefore IT MUST BURN", the traditional conclusion to any Trump statements on legislative action.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
just want you all to know that I've been putting your posts in my b-hole while you AFK.

You are so owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

He's a very smart well educated man who's really broke brained about the federal government even existing and also loves putting pubes on coke cans.

There were like three women in 93 willing to testify against him for sexual harassment before Biden shut that down, and that was in loving 93.

I expect to see a wave of women to come forward.

Currently, he spends most of his time eating for free at right wing events and long naps.

• Locked thread