Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

dark sulk triad

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

msnbc tried to give laura ingraham a show lmao

edit: wait was that greta? or both? jeez louise
greta had her own show for like three months. no one watched, it got cancelled. prior to that, mark halperin had the timeslot. nbc's been picking a lot of winners lately.

Yinlock posted:

they don't actually want to acknowledge it because that would mean the end of trump's ratings gold
that's not even true. donny in exile would still produce massive ratings. probably better ratings.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

can't remember cause the air pollution made my brain cells die

im more pointing out that just cause there was a republican doesn't mean cities suddenly morphed into their chinese counterparts.

a lot of this is statuatory and not rule based and would require acts of congress to change.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the environmental pissing agency

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shageletic posted:

starting to do that putting your hands on either side of your head thing while you back away and your bowtie whirls at that EPA article, holy hell

"pollution" the trump epa purred "is a necessary component of human immunity. no immune system will be strong without some germs, and no lungs will be strong without pollutants"

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
"why is trump politicizing this after saying we shouldn't politicize tragedies after LV?"

"he's doing what he always does"

:thunk:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

I mean i'm not sure u folks remember W's EPA or not but whoo boyo

i was about to say something about Christine Todd Whitman, but I think she was probably a garden variety fucker, too.

At least she went out criticizing the admin or whatever.

Scott Pruitt is I think somehow worse than baseline republican environmental policy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i want to send a mountain of letters detailing how much of a dumbass lee was to her harry potter style, just endless documents of lee being a total loving idiot pouring through the chimney

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Yinlock posted:

they don't actually want to acknowledge it because that would mean the end of trump's ratings gold

They should think of the ratings gold that the trial of campaign staff, Trump impeachment, and subsequent riots and violence will be.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i smoke two or three cigarettes a day to make my lungs stronger

wouldn't want them to turn into some squishy pink weaklings

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

They should think of the ratings gold that the trial of campaign staff, Trump impeachment, and subsequent riots and violence will be.

nah they would have to do actual reporting in that case

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

post-president donny, if he's forced out, would make the most amazing tweets the internet has ever seen.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

i was about to say something about Christine Todd Whitman, but I think she was probably a garden variety fucker, too.

Scott Pruitt is I think somehow worse than baseline republican environmental policy.

I think Pruitt is a lot dumber, tbh, so he comes off as significantly more moustache twirling.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

i smoke two or three cigarettes a day to make my lungs stronger

wouldn't want them to turn into some squishy pink weaklings

"these are not cigarettes, these are lung weights you loving pussy."

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

that's not even true. donny in exile would still produce massive ratings. probably better ratings.

Terence McKenna didn't predict that a single person would produce Timewave Zero

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
trump will never top the haters and loser have been hosed up since birth tweet

he peaked in like 2013, sad

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
*breathes laborishly*

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
newt is looking thicc 👀👀

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

the main thing I remember about Christine Todd Whitman was her proclaiming that nobody needed to wear masks around Ground Zero like five days after 9/11

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

people that die from black lung die because their coward bodies can't take the leathery strength of their coal optimized lungs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330359969813770242

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/925805037099634689

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Nichael posted:

post-president donny, if he's forced out, would make the most amazing tweets the internet has ever seen.

From a solid gold presidential library in central park.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
that one is pretty good too, but does not undermine the peaking in 2013 thesis

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Probably just making people wait to keep in line with the dominance politics the entire admin loves so much.

Authoritarians don’t understand egalitarian relationships. All interpersonal structures are structures of dominance and submission. There is always a winner and a loser.

We really should have tried to fix this problem 40 years ago.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Naah, this is the Apotheosis of Trump Twitter:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/503316125405700096

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

GO OVER THE TOP JESUS

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the osama ff7 thing is blowing my mind

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SmithInAmerica/status/925804911362826240

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

baloogan.twt

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

ok that one is pretty good

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Hillary is a Satan

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

So loving cowardly

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/925806068780978176

you worried?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

triple sulk posted:

seeing speculation on facebook that it's Advent Children since it was specifically a list of movies but that doesn't make this any less crazy tbh

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
uhhhhhhhhh
https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/925805913201618950

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/925805913201618950

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Yinlock posted:

i want to send a mountain of letters detailing how much of a dumbass lee was to her harry potter style, just endless documents of lee being a total loving idiot pouring through the chimney

i wanna go to a civil war reenactment where lee is portrayed as the gibbering idiot he is

hmmmm ga hyuk, gee fellas, lookies likes dem union fellers is ups on a hill, duhh i knows whats to do, let's fire a bunch o cannons at em like BAM KRASH KABOOOM! and they'll all die and then we walk over through this open clearing which is the super safest place to be and stand on that there hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

ya it owns

• Locked thread