Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I can't even hate on someone this stupid, payne is probably a retarded man who plays with cars all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cat Mattress posted:

If treat-or-tricking is compared to labor; then capitalism is the parent confiscating all of the candy and then giving the kid half of a granola bar as their wage.

This makes sense - it's the parent who is investing capital in the form of a costume. The parent deserves a fair ROI, besides candy is bad for kids.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

lol this is maybe leaning on the sexism fence but it made me laugh.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Sunshine89 posted:

It's quite tame by Zyklon Ben standards. This one at least isn't dripping with blatantly obvious anti-Semitism.

No, just his typical racism.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

I think this is a commission for some maga site's article about tech corporations repressing poor maga chuds

Why would someone pay hundreds of bucks to get a political cartoon for an article

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Trogdos! posted:

Why would someone pay hundreds of bucks to get a political cartoon for an article

If I ran a news organization I'd consider it just for the sake of putting maximum effort in and looking nice, on some kind of super long-form affair that was supposed to be a blockbuster, but these guys are shitstains so lol at them for wasting the money on a comic with such garbage views.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Twitter, as we all know, is famously making Trump as silent as humanly possible.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
For the record, Garrison's standard rate for a small comic like this one is $500

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Trogdos! posted:

I think this is a commission for some maga site's article about tech corporations repressing poor maga chuds

loving Twitter always silencing Trump.:rolleyes:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

The GOOGLE text makes me angry. The first O is over the hat but under the hat's text, the G is behind the hat completely. Garrison sucks.

Isn't Garrison a supposed "libertarian"? Why does he hate the free market so much?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Trogdos! posted:

Finally. An oppositeofreality.jpg I can applaud.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Trogdos! posted:

For the record, Garrison's standard rate for a small comic like this one is $500

That's probably still cheaper than commissioning a real artist. Taylor Jones (I think?) does feature length illustrations and I bet they get more money than that.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Trogdos! posted:

Does he only do right-wing stuff, or can I send him a headshot and have him do an apolitical cartoon depicting me as handsome and powerful?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

If you give that nazi money we will disown you as a poster.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Does he only do right-wing stuff, or can I send him a headshot and have him do an apolitical cartoon depicting me as handsome and powerful?

You could get him to draw a handsome and powerful you standing victoriously above vanquished hordes of liberals, SJWs, and (((globalists))), then crop them out.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Don’t pay the poop

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

If you give that nazi money we will disown you as a poster.

Fine.

I'll see if the SNAFU guy is still doing commissions instead.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Someone pay Bors to recreate loss.jpg in his own style then just have the woman in the hospital bed wearing a t-shirt that says DEBT.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Faustian Bargain posted:

The GOOGLE text makes me angry. The first O is over the hat but under the hat's text, the G is behind the hat completely. Garrison sucks.

Isn't Garrison a supposed "libertarian"? Why does he hate the free market so much?

Libertarians ultimately only care about getting things their own way. :ssh:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Didn't Payne make a comic decrying the left-wing media as opportunistic vultures

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
VITAL UPDATE, CRITICAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY:

1) I'm gay and defecated-- peacefully and successfully-- twice today. My feces were buried at sea, so to speak, via a conventional toilet system. :rip:

2) I need assistance.

I can do this poo poo myself, but, I must depart for business reasons soon, (my dumb job where I get paid to do something an o'possum could be trained to do, no big deal) and I am, almost, overwhelmingly giddy. Wew, lad.

A) It seems to me that Ben Garrison responded to my astonishingly high volume, dense, purposefully idiotic flood of Tweets by Reporting me to Twitter.

B) I was notified that my account was suspended for the next 11 hours 59 minutes, effective as soon as I reply. A ban was to happen, no doubt.

C) The suspension is lifted, I just Tweeted some more poo poo. I'm not going to Retweet Ben again, my work is done, but... :sbahj:

D) Is his racist, stupid, evil cartoon that was hosted on Twitter, the one showing Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren saying, "Woo woo!" taken down? Did I ... I cannot believe this. Did I, on 11/01/2017, verbally own Ben Garrison, a person so profoundly stupid he is more inept and dumb than I am? What the gently caress! :h:

Note, for levity: Do yourself a fukken favor and DO THIS NOW (unless you already ate or are allergic to any of the ingredients, that would be lame and bad, very bad) :discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03mCq_cpac

If it wasn't something dangerously obvious to use to trace me, (I post this video everywhere) I would instruct my banks to accept cheques written by me, signed, Pembwoto.

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 1, 2017

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Yes, Ted Rall has found a way to make the current sexual harassment scandals all about him. "Being harassed and forced to sign a NDA is bad, just like when I was laid off! Did I ever tell you about that?"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Didn't Payne make a comic decrying the left-wing media as opportunistic vultures

They all did this.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Selachian posted:

Yes, Ted Rall has found a way to make the current sexual harassment scandals all about him. "Being harassed and forced to sign a NDA is bad, just like when I was laid off! Did I ever tell you about that?"

gently caress that guy

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I was wondering how people kept overlooking that turd - it's got to be one of his bottom 5 worst takes.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Sagebrush posted:

It's the villain's song from The Princess and the Frog and it's fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

The top-hatted dancing Obama looks kind of like Dr. Facilier, the character who sings that song

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Selachian posted:

I enjoy the swing-and-a-miss element of it. Like he's laying down a framework for how NDAs can be used to silence victims, and then totally bungles it by concluding that the existence of the NDA is the real problem. It's like watching a man trip and fall into his own rear end in a top hat.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Internet Kraken posted:

Yes. They all do this. Every loving rightwinger crying about media vultures and politicizing tragedy and Obama or Clinton greedily rubbing their hands over a bloody corpse will do the same sort of poo poo the same loving day if they're quick enough on the draw.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

there wolf posted:

I enjoy the swing-and-a-miss element of it. Like he's laying down a framework for how NDAs can be used to silence victims, and then totally bungles it by concluding that the existence of the NDA is the real problem. It's like watching a man trip and fall into his own rear end in a top hat.

But the existence of NDAs is a real problem.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ted Rall always finds the most important part of the issues: Ted Rall.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I should get a job for Russian propaganda news, they'll hire anyone.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I don't think sexual assault would fall under the purview of an NDA.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pants Donkey posted:

I don't think sexual assault would fall under the purview of an NDA.

It does when it's part of a settlement.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jesus, I was thinking as part of the severance process :doh:

It's loving amazing how tenuous the connection is, just so Rall can make it about himself.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I should get a job for Russian propaganda news, they'll hire anyone.

I'm not sure about that. There seems to be a very specific ratio of bat poo poo crazy to self-centered they seem to look for. Not sure if you'd qualify.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm pretty good on the second one at least but I cannot compare hillary to a gay Hitler or whatever he's doing.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I get the feeling conservatives are very happy people died this week.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I can't even rear end myself to get mad at these bullshit cartoons anymore. We get it, you hate Muslims, you want to ban Muslims, you want to force Muslims to convert to whatever evangelical megachurch you go to. White guy shooter, draw a city with a tear, Muslim shooter, ban all Muslims. Seen it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

But the existence of NDAs is a real problem.

Somehow I don't think it's NDAs that are driving powerful men to sexually assault with impunity.

• Locked thread