Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
considering that the human body generates electricity too..if only we could repurpose our own heat generation...:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/vplus/status/925428657547632641

:catstare:

looks like there are going to be a lot more republicans in california soon

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
is Russia winning or is bin laden winning?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

C'mon Russia. You're soooo close. Just discover what SWATting is and you've done it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I can't tell anymore if the Russians were just really good at what they did or we are just sooooooo loving stupid we fell for it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Internet Webguy posted:

What is it now? It's not like it's going to be more expensive than it was when it was illegal

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

C'mon Russia. You're soooo close. Just discover what SWATting is and you've done it.

I'm honestly a little surprised that Russia hasn't been as aggressive with these tactics as they could be.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
its going to be really funny when tromp fires kush and then kush gets indicted

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well my cat is still alive.

other than what i reported the only other symptom they found was dehydration. the took some blood, gave her a saline injection and sent us home with some food and appetite stimulant. we'll find out more tomorrow.

shes eaten since we got home and seems to be feeling better

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

I can't tell anymore if the Russians were just really good at what they did or we are just sooooooo loving stupid we fell for it

I think it's both, but mostly the latter. A lot of their stuff was low-effort but it worked.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

lmao it's always been the latter

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

well my cat is still alive.

other than what i reported the only other symptom they found was dehydration. the took some blood, gave her a saline injection and sent us home with some food and appetite stimulant. we'll find out more tomorrow.

shes eaten since we got home and seems to be feeling better

Cool, I'm happy for you plus her. Cats and dogs are very good, and much better than the President of the United States imo.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

considering that the human body generates electricity too..if only we could repurpose our own heat generation...:thunk:

sorry, thermodynamics makes that useless too, we're just not hot enough

we're always gonna have to eat, but we COULD just eat plants and i'd be fine with that

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is the first time feinstein has said something actually good in a drat long while

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/925819098088423424

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Soul Glo posted:

its going to be really funny when tromp fires kush and then kush gets indicted

And Ivanka's still in the White House.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Jesus, we're down to 4 hour news cycles. Not a single thing about the indictments and the arrest and guilty plea. Trump could be locked up tomorrow and we'd probably miss it.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Louisgod posted:

i mean looking at those memes they're way more loving woke than anything either campaign could have mustered

also yeah we're blithering morons

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Louisgod posted:

can't believe i'm so excited for putin's presidential campaign

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Philthy posted:

Jesus, we're down to 4 hour news cycles. Not a single thing about the indictments and the arrest and guilty plea. Trump could be locked up tomorrow and we'd probably miss it.

Trump Time Kompression continues to accelerate

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Internet Webguy posted:

wont this just encourage gardening

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i cant believe its not butter

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

GobiasIndustries posted:

The Uranium thing is perfect because it's impossible to explain succinctly so Fox can just scream URANIUM and RUSSIA and it'll scare the poo poo out of old white folks

it really isn't, here, let me give it a shot

an investment between a privately held corporation and the russian government was approved by two US committees, but some members of the privately held corporation had donated to the clinton foundation 8 years prior.

therefore, it stands to reason that this was simply the free market working as intended

oh wait, you mean to say there is a democrat involved? well, socialize everything then

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

:wrong::wrong::wrong:

he was born in Pakistan

LOCK HIM UP

WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTAFACIT

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Internet Webguy posted:

tax pot but not million dollar houses, got it, thanks

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

I'm just hoping I'll be able to buy legal weed when I'm out in San Diego next July

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mc Do Well posted:

This is social media, friendo.

More like anti-social media!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm honestly a little surprised that Russia hasn't been as aggressive with these tactics as they could be.
if millions of inbred americans fall for what they already put out, why try harder

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Louisgod posted:

russia only had to "suggest", so its the latter

americans are gullible idiots because our education model is 150 years old+ and standardized trash designed to automate workers and not critical thinkers which is why republicans freak out over individual thoughts and anti-fa breeding grouds on college campuses because they unknowingly are latched to this outdated system they blindly worship without even realizing how old this influence is, and couple that with religion, all you need is leaps of faith and not analytical thinking as an impulse.

really gets that demagoguery going and the hate juice flowing because you only need two brain cells to rub to be reactionary at anything that moves

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

What is it now? It's not like it's going to be more expensive than it was when it was illegal

in most states its legal its 15-20% for state tax and the cities or counties are trying to add 10-15% on top of that

and its just now getting less expensive than black market prices while shop owners are complaining that its getting too cheap

but i grew my own this year so im not gonna have to go back to the shops for the forseeable future :radcat:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

wont this just encourage gardening

what's the CA law on personal growing? I think here in OR it's 4 plants

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Louisgod posted:

Coworker posted about how there are calls to have social media censor their advertisers. Wondering why can't people just use critical thinking skills and leave it at that. Next comment is some dude posting in emojis loling ROFL TRUMP They didnt sway MY opinion to vote for TRUMP ! TRUMP!

Case in point, sir.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

russia only had to "suggest", so its the latter

americans are gullible idiots because our education model is 150 years old+ and standardized trash designed to automate workers and not critical thinkers which is why republicans freak out over individual thoughts and anti-fa breeding grouds on college campuses because they unknowingly are latched to this outdated system they blindly worship without even realizing how old this influence is, and couple that with religion, all you need is leaps of faith and not analytical thinking as an impulse.

yeah, trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

if millions of inbred americans fall for what they already put out, why try harder

a couple dozen swattings against white trash across the country and then put out some jade helm 15 messages and you have the white trash leading guerrilla war against the police

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Louisgod posted:

Russia doesn't NEED to SWAT people when they have partners who are already very well versed in its practice.

I mean hell, you don't even *have to overtly be Russia* when you post anonymously in places on the internet :cb:

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Bearjew posted:

I'm just hoping I'll be able to buy legal weed when I'm out in San Diego next July

yo bruh you going for comic-con? :hfive:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Duscat posted:

sadly, humans don't have enough surface area to survive on photosynthesis alone

maybe you don't, chad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!