Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Snoo posted:

kill all pedophiles imo

What about dead paedophiles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Deadophile

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

More like oldpunless

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Paladinus posted:

Give em the ole posthumous Pope trial treatment.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jastiger and Elsa permabanned in the same day :discourse:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Rough Lobster posted:

Is it called little Mjolnir because he's not worthy and cannot raise it?

Hell of a way to neg the woman.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Dig em up and launch them into the sun with the rest of the pedophiles.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Paladinus posted:

The Dead Paedophiles are my favorite punk band, I love their songs "too old to funk" and "holiday in Thailand."

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

The Dead Paedophiles are my favorite punk band, I love their songs "too old to funk" and "holiday in Thailand."

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like their later albums when their sound matured and they started going by The Dead Ephebophiles

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All your answers are correct. You all win.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

EmmyOk posted:

I like their later albums when their sound matured and they started going by The Dead Ephebophiles

It only matured superficially, it was really just more of the same.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Bobbi Wickham is one of my top 3 favorite mods of all time. I love how she gently tries to bring reason to E/N OPs, eventually is worn down, then just gives up and starts dunking all over them.

Maybe not the funniest example, but probably the tightest microcosm of her modding style:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782004&pagenumber=28#post477948625

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

joylessdivision posted:

Dig em up and launch them into the sun with the rest of the pedophiles.

The celestial body or the newspaper?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Llljksilk or whatever and his thread about what a garbage dad he was was absolutely amazing

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The fun part is that his golden child favourite is clearly on the way to becoming an awful shut-in goon just like him.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Was the mod someone found a post from talking about wanting to smash his son's head through a wall here or some other site?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Drunk Nerds posted:

Bobbi Wickham is one of my top 3 favorite mods of all time. I love how she gently tries to bring reason to E/N OPs, eventually is worn down, then just gives up and starts dunking all over them.

Maybe not the funniest example, but probably the tightest microcosm of her modding style:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782004&pagenumber=28#post477948625

drat, Raygun with the sick (deserved) burns in that thread.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

bradzilla posted:

Jastiger and Elsa permabanned in the same day :discourse:

I only discovered the Elsa creep from this thread (thanks for the heads-up) but I had Jastiger on ignore for years, I don’t even remember over what beyond he probably said something creepy.

Drunk Nerds posted:

She’s awesome - she’s a counselor and trainer for that, right? Also I’ve never looked at that “open marriage” thread but it’s been around for ages and every time I’d see it I’d think “nope!” And welp, now I feel like I need to read the thing.

Concerning Pick: I recall them posting for years here and nothing stood out as particularly weird, was there a specific incident? I don’t go on every forum so it’s easy for me to miss something.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Pick is basically a forums ARG piecing together the broken brain of a Catholic taxidermy enthusiast in Portland.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Concerning Pick: I recall them posting for years here and nothing stood out as particularly weird, was there a specific incident? I don’t go on every forum so it’s easy for me to miss something.

She pretended to self harm and when other goons showed concern, pleading for her to get help, she pulled the "lol I was just trolling you" line and now dresses up her ramblings as performance art.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Inescapable Duck posted:

Pick is basically a forums ARG piecing together the broken brain of a Catholic taxidermy enthusiast in Portland.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
something something dragon age 2

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

pick used to be a really funny poster with cool and good opinions but idk how much of that is actually the person behind the keyboard now because of all this puppetmaster nonsense and how suddenly she's this Forums Character and derails everything everywhere forever. it sucks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, Pick's alright. She's a weirdo who chased a disabled man under a truck by trying too hard to have sex with him. So she gave the forums that metaphor to be used in other situations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pick is nowhere near as bad as the GBS weirdos that trip all over themselves to tell everyone how much they don't like her any time she posts.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

That open marriage thread is funny as hell, although I think OP abandoned it. Still, the descent from his smug throne to complete shambles is pretty funny.

I thought the creepiest part of the thread was actually the one or two guys that are like, championing him for the first few pages, lmao. I don't think they were trolling, they just really seem to have wanted to hear this weirdo's gross sex stories.

Also Pick is fine. She just drives Internet dudes insane ever since the GBS lady chat thread, another hilarious read due to the fact that A DEAD ROOMMATE occurs in it out of the loving blue. I'm on mobile and can't link it atm tho, if it's not posted in a few I'll go try to find what page the roommate shenanigans started on.

A Spider Covets has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Nov 2, 2017

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

A Spider Covets posted:

That open marriage thread is funny as hell, although I think OP abandoned it. Still, the descent from his smug throne to complete shambles is pretty funny.

I thought the creepiest part of the thread was actually the one or two guys that are like, championing him for the first few pages, lmao. I don't think they were trolling, they just really seem to have wanted to hear this weirdo's gross sex stories.

Also Pick is fine. She just drives Internet dudes insane ever since the GBS lady chat thread, another hilarious read due to the fact that A DEAD ROOMMATE occurs in it out of the loving blue. I'm on mobile and can't link it atm tho, if it's not posted in a few I'll go try to find what page the roommate shenanigans started on.

echi absolutely did not abandon the open marriage thread. I seriously question your basic reading comprehension.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

echi absolutely did not abandon the open marriage thread. I seriously question your basic reading comprehension.

Oh poo poo, I gotta go back and look again, then.

No need to be a dick about it, I haven't looked at the thread in a while after it went quiet for a bit.

e: tada https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3585136&userid=109351#post431520391

A Spider Covets has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Nov 2, 2017

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Pick is nowhere near as bad as the GBS weirdos that trip all over themselves to tell everyone how much they don't like her any time she posts.

She’s basically the un-evolved version of Skylark

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aesop Poprock posted:

That evolution requires a link cable trade with the skylark holding a piece of some taxidermy animal

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Except she's an actual woman and not a FYAD troll

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

Loudly proclaiming you don't care about something while also having an exhaustive encyclopedic knowledge of said thing is my favorite GBS weirdo thing, and few things bring that out in posters quite like noted funny person Pick.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I here she's a girl.

Yuck.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wait. cooties? on the forums?

LingcodKilla posted:

I here she's a girl.

Yuck.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

sneakyfrog posted:

wait. cooties? on the forums?

it's more likely than you think

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like, uh, Dick.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

COOL CORN posted:

it's more likely than you think

:aaaaa:

next you'll be telling me that its not just all giant masculine he-dudes of power posting in pet island.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sneakyfrog posted:

:aaaaa:

next you'll be telling me that its not just all giant masculine he-dudes of power posting in pet island.

giant masculine he-dudes of power can wuv a widdle floofy too :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

giant masculine he-dudes of power can wuv a widdle floofy too :mad:

oh you drat right friend. you gently caress with the cute and uplifting thread at your own peril.