Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

jBrereton posted:

Just gonna say that $25mil of debt is in the grand scheme of it not that much debt for the DNC to pay down?

Send a few begging letters out and they'd probably get it. It's $10 from <1% of americans. Like how much did the bern man raise almost entirely not from corporate donors?

they've been behind in funding the whole year now. If they were capable of it they would have done it imo. Explains why they want bernies email list since they dont understand why they donated only that they donated lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

ScrubLeague posted:

Yeah this Donna Brazile article is hosed and the Dems will never win another election

But people will get rich running campaigns!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo Hillary is a bigger disaster than we realized

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/926038571479371777

She's literally handing us into geohell to this day, good on Donna Brazil's to come forward!

This is a meh article. Campaign debt isn't big news and I have a hard time reconciling the breathless tone of the article with the fact that Brazile has been steeped in DNC insider ball since the 90's. DWS was a lovely manager, there's consultant bloat, and Hillary was acting like the presumptive nominee. These don't strike me as stunning revelations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fits my needs posted:

drat, just threw up in the trash and called in sick to work :hellyeah:

u know its easier to clean up by throwing up into your toilet

fuckin' normie plebe

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo Hillary is a bigger disaster than we realized

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/926038571479371777

She's literally handing us into geohell to this day, good on Donna Brazil's to come forward!

lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Agean90 posted:

they've been behind in funding the whole year now. If they were capable of it they would have done it imo. Explains why they want bernies email list since they dont understand why they donated only that they donated lmao.
They should nationalise hillary clinton's book tour.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

u know its easier to clean up by throwing up into your toilet

fuckin' normie plebe

i was shittting in the toilet at the time i threw up :shrug:

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

fits my needs posted:

Sure is cool that the president is calling for the execution of some dude on twitter.

u deserve the DEATH PENALTY

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Samurai Sanders posted:

“Kill him!” said the leader of the very symbol of democracy on earth.

actually ,, we are a republic, :freep:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

btw did trump ever call for the DEATH PENALTY for the old white guy shooting up a bunch of people in Vegas?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
They have a name for that white guy who shot up walmart and going by what might be his Facebook profile, I'm going to say Scott Ostrem was a relatively normal guy who had some guns who shot his wife and lover for cheating on him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jBrereton posted:

They should nationalise hillary clinton's book tour.

Costcoes of the world
code:

we are stronger togetharrrrr

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

Who gives a gently caress about clinton

TRUMP

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Agrajag posted:

btw did trump ever call for the DEATH PENALTY for the old white guy shooting up a bunch of people in Vegas?

Hey there were many sides, maybe they were playing the music too loud, we can't know

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

LOCK

HER

UP

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FAUXTON posted:

A lot of dudes on Twitter need executin'

lock jack the hipster techbro dorsey up

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

fits my needs posted:

impressive multitasking

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Agrajag posted:

Well, he was already dead.

But lol no.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Zeroisanumber posted:

This is a meh article. Campaign debt isn't big news and I have a hard time reconciling the breathless tone of the article with the fact that Brazile has been steeped in DNC insider ball since the 90's. DWS was a lovely manager, there's consultant bloat, and Hillary was acting like the presumptive nominee. These don't strike me as stunning revelations.

loving lol the spin

Hillary Clinton was poo poo and the DNC was a disaster, stop pretending we didn't gently caress up in 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

He was dead already but of course not.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

impressive multitasking

It's the Sophie's Choice of modern American living.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Agrajag posted:

Dude was already dead by the time Donnie had his phone out. Still showed some restraint in not giving him a posthumous death penalty trial.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mirthless posted:

loving lol the spin

Hillary Clinton was poo poo and the DNC was a disaster, stop pretending we didn't gently caress up in 2016

no matter how much you try this will never be the suck zone

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

docbeard posted:

Well, he was already dead.

But lol no.

oh lmao i totally forgot about that bit

trmpian time moves too fast and its all melding into one big blob for me

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

fits my needs posted:

hosed up if true

also trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I like how the DNC debt and fundraising situation is blamed on Obama. As far as I'm aware, a second-term President isn't responsible for making sure the party that he can no longer be elected with can pay its bills.

This does explain why the blues got so hosed in house Senate and local, but this poo poo is entirely on the people whose job it was to make sure this didn't happen starting in Nov 2012.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ScrubLeague posted:

I like how the DNC debt and fundraising situation is blamed on Obama. As far as I'm aware, a second-term President isn't responsible for making sure the party that he can no longer be elected with can pay its bills.

This does explain why the blues got so hosed in house Senate and local, but this poo poo is entirely on the people whose job it was to make sure this didn't happen starting in Nov 2012.

The debts were from Obama's 2012 campaign.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

angerbeet posted:

DEATH PENALTY

lisa needs braces

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Obama is the Centristest Dem there ever was.

*makes speech about being optimistic for a cool six figgies*

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

univbee posted:

Dude was already dead by the time Donnie had his phone out. Still showed some restraint in not giving him a posthumous death penalty trial.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/jparkABC/status/926075419392176128

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kitfox88 posted:

impressive multitasking

Unperson_47 posted:

hosed up if true

also trump

Come on everyones poo poo-spewed at the same time at least a few times, right?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Yes, tax the cuts and also the jobs.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

who is Steve Tax Cuts :thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
TCJA!

wooo MAGA!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i don't want my job to be taxed!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

They should have gotten rid of DWS years ago. She should have been out on her rear end after 2014.

I always assumed she must be good at fundraising if they were keeping her on after that loss but apparently all she was good at was being connected to the right people to stay in power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

legal goons, does the president calling for the death penalty of a suspect help the defense attorney/harm the prosecution's case in anyway?

• Locked thread