Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL does she call him an Aryan goddess?

Well, "Aryan, degenerate goddess."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dude is a walking tumor

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I hate that retard getting attention.

Sorry, Loomer that is.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I hate that retard is getting attention.

Sorry, Loomer that is.

Hm she doesn’t really seem that slow :haw:

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
Y'know, as a resident of Kansas, I enjoyed watching the state rapidly go to poo poo under the Brownback fiscal plan. I'm super excited to watch the entire country get hosed by the national version.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I ride bikes all day posted:

Y'know, as a resident of Kansas, I enjoyed watching the state rapidly go to poo poo under the Brownback fiscal plan. I'm super excited to watch the entire country get hosed by the national version.

Thanks Obama!

Sushi Racer
Apr 2, 2007

And the winner is...

brylcreem posted:

If Trump goes to jail, does that mean Ivanka is single?

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

She's still got two other brothers

We

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I ride bikes all day posted:

im lolling at the idea that the right tried so hard to cover up kansas and pretend it didnt happen that we're now barreling headfirst in to another depression lol

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

lol that you can tell when the president is lying because he is sure to say 'honestly' before the lie

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

neck too short.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
Krang T. Nelson in his own words:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evbpkn/twitter-suspended-me-for-trolling-white-supremacists

I was initially worried about this article because Vice published it with his real name in the by-line, and I can only imagine the doxxing that dude would endure. It looks like the changed it now, though.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Ways to know that someone is definitely mad #1: calling a major newspaper to let them know how not mad you are.

Also, to Trump getting to work at ten and knocking off before three is arriving early and leaving late.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
america literally elected a fat elderly mentally disabled man as loving president lmao

i still cant believe it lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://twitter.com/GMPaiella/status/925360549638103040

In politico interview she said she was angry protesters blocked her from going into a school and was emotionally shaken.

Is there anyone more openly hypocritical and antithetical to the spirit of their cabinet position than this horrific hag?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

Is there anyone more openly hypocritical and antithetical to the spirit of their cabinet position than this horrific hag?

linda mcmahon

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Ways to know that someone is definitely mad #1: calling a major newspaper to let them know how not mad you are.

Also, to Trump getting to work at ten and knocking off before three is arriving early and leaving late.

Sorry, I didnt even see you fake news poll about my approval ratings (which are much higher believe me) because I was busy having sex with a hot blonde.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Efexeye posted:

linda mcmahon

Ah, yes. The lady who's actually scripting all this poo poo

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/charmipena/stat..._in_edison.html

not racist at all, nope.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

The "Cricket fields!" is throwing me from being able to tell if this is real.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/franklinleonard/status/926121117189681153

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What the gently caress does "Wasting school holidays" mean?

Are we supposed to be saving them in a holiday bin? Invest them in a holiday savings account?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
manafort linked to the most dangerous mobster in the world, or something,

Mueller Reveals New Manafort Link to Organized Crime

Buried deep in Robert Mueller’s indictment of Paul Manafort is a new link between Donald Trump’s former campaign and Russian organized crime.

The indictment (PDF), unsealed on Monday, includes an extensive look into Paul Manafort’s byzantine financial dealings. In particular, it details how he used a company called Lucicle Consultants Limited to wire millions of dollars into the United States.

The Cyprus-based Lucicle Consultants Limited, in turn, reportedly received millions of dollars from a businessman and Ukrainian parliamentarian named Ivan Fursin, who is closely linked to one of Russia’s most notorious criminals: Semion Mogilevich.

Mogilevich is frequently described as “the most dangerous mobster in the world.” Currently believed to be safe in Moscow, he is, according to the FBI, responsible for weapons trafficking, contract killings, and international prostitution. In 2009, he made the bureau’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-reveals-new-manafort-link-to-organized-crime?via=desktop&source=Reddit

so uhh, he's getting at least 25 years to life now right?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Rick Perry says fossil fuels can help prevent sexual assault

quote:

He continued: "But also from the standpoint of sexual assault. When the lights are on, when you have light that shines, the righteousness, if you will, on those types of acts."

How the gently caress is this guy in any sort of position of power

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Here have a self quote from the thread talking about how there's now proof that the DNC was rigged for Hillary.

EvilJoven posted:

Hillary Clinton stole the nomination away from a nice old man that wanted everyone to have free health care and stuff and because of that you have Donald Trump as your president.

LOL your country deserves the hole it dug for itself.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I want a dainty little Jewish princess
(la la la)
With titanic tits
Who's Ashkenazi as poo poo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
trumps laziness is a true asset to the nation and it’s legal system lol

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/926053970535243777

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Imagine being so broke-brained that your first conversation with someone you're attracted to involves invoking the Holocaust for "comedy".

What are the odds that she's posted on at least one incel forum?:

"Status report: Still female incel here :( Thought I found a cute guy, turns out he just wants to gently caress Stacies all day. I got that fluoride stare the second I started discussing deep issues. Saw other people having fun. What am I doing wrong? Don't say it's my personality, what I talk about, my personal views on other races and religions, or my deep seated hatred for anyone that's not me. I can't change those things. I just got a nosejob and plan to fix my nasolabial folds soon, but what else do I need to do?!?!?"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

What the gently caress does "Wasting school holidays" mean?

Are we supposed to be saving them in a holiday bin? Invest them in a holiday savings account?

probably means "stop celebrating THOSE people's holidays and say Merry Christmas exclusively and without variation ever."

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

The Walrus posted:

lol that you can tell when the president is lying because he is sure to say 'honestly' before the lie

Or "believe me" after it

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Cthulu Carl posted:

LOL does she call him an Aryan goddess?

Well, "Aryan, degenerate goddess."

Do people like her literally spend every second thinking about race?
Can they not just go out for drinks and talk about other stuff? Is their mind constantly preoccupied with alt-right poo poo?
Do they think about racial hierarchy while taking shits?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why does Steve and his lovely rear end bike shop deserve to pay a lower percentage than I do? Because he provides a couple zero benefits 8 dollar an hour jobs to high school kids? gently caress Steve.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

thats a lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Laurenz posted:

Can they not just go out for drinks and talk about other stuff? Is their mind constantly preoccupied with alt-right poo poo?
She's a self-hating brokebrained retard

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Laurenz posted:

Not too different from weirdos getting hung up on Dr. Who or My Little Pony. Only difference is, one of them has a rich and variegated history of genocide. OK, two of them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Laurenz posted:

its literally mental illness

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Chinatown posted:

I'm permabanned (from Uber and Lyft) poster LauraLoomz58

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Laurenz posted:

Chinatown posted:

See also Sassy Gay Republican who doesn't stop talking about liberals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

scrubs season six posted:

Why does Steve and his lovely rear end bike shop deserve to pay a lower percentage than I do? Because he provides a couple zero benefits 8 dollar an hour jobs to high school kids? gently caress Steve.

You're missing the "secret code" for Trump Supporters.

Steph Curry may be a world-class athlete. And *maybe* by getting young kids interested in sports he might be helping to prevent them from getting interested in drugs and motivate them to be their best. And *maybe* the NBA and professional sports in general are huge economic positives, bringing in tourist revenue to cities, having people spend money at local businesses, and employing local people to staff the arenas, parking lots, etc.

And maybe Curry in particular has done a lot of good work personally, including donating mosquito nets to the UN to combat malaria and helping to bring some star power and visibility to Obama's anti-malaria initiative.

But one time, he was invited to visit Trump at the White House, and he said no. That means he is BAD. Especially because he was willing to meet and work with *shudder* Obama.

Also, he's black! That's kind of scary.