Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

panascope posted:

Warriors look so drat rad, will this be the edition where they’re actually not bad?

They aren't bad. They aren't optimal, but they aren't bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013
Played my first game with the Eldar codex. Long story short, it kicks rear end and works just how I wanted for my army. I thrashed my friend's Death Guard handily.

I took:
Saim-Hann Outrider Detachment
Autarch Skyrunner with relic lance
9 Shining spears (exarch with star lance)
3 Shining spears (exarch with star lance)
4 Vypers with bright lances (separate units)

Biel-Tan Outrider Detachment
Farseer Skyrunner (doom, fortune)
9 Windriders with twin catapults
3 windriders with shuriken cannons
2 Vypers with shuriken cannons (one unit)

Alaitoc Patrol Detachment
Illic
5 Rangers

This allowed me to maximise the benefits from each Craftworld trait, with the static rangers being even harder to hit, the shuriken-sporting biker types re-rolling 1s to hit, the bright lance units firing on the move without penalty, and the Shining spears re-rolling charges. I actually forgot some of the bonuses some of the time, but it didn't even matter. Bit cheap maybe? I may just adopt Saim-Hann as my sole choice, seems a bit unsporting.

My opponent brought 3 Plagueburst crawlers, which gave me fits last time, 2 Helbrutes, one unit each of plague marines, blightlord terminators (deepstriking) and poxwalkers. I think he is still coming to grips with the use of the very small elite army, but god drat the sheer toughness of his units took my Imperial Guard aback last time we played.

Mission was Cloak & Shadows - so maelstrom objectives really favour my army, the -1 to hit over 18" in that mission made my rangers basically unhittable from range, but that didn't come up; that rule only hampered my brightlance vypers and his plague mortars throughout.

Some game highlights:
- very indecisive first turns. I had expected to go second and deployed conservatively, but had better luck on the die roll. So I couldn't get any effective turn 1 charges or shooting off. His counter-attack fumbled in the face of the shooting penalty, since his plague mortars had to move, and because:
- I used Fortune and a stratagem to make my Shining Spears -1 to be hit, with a 5+ 'FNP' style save. This made them very resilient, my opponent focussed on them in his first turn and only got 2 (with a charging helbrute); admittedly he didn't have that hard an arsenal to bring to bear, but I also claim credit for keeping them out of his heavy flamer type weapons' threat range
- My turn 2, I used the Feigned Retreat stratagem to get my large Shining Spears unit away from combat and still charge, I used Warriors of the Raging Winds stratagem to allow my small Spears unit to get a 30" assault off.
- Only point that didn't work perfectly, I took 8 bright lance shots at a helbrute, over 2 turns, didn't even wound it! Didn't matter because . . .

Turn 2 my army absolutely tore the enemy apart.
- Warlord autarch shot his lance and finished off a Helbrute, then spearheaded the charge, enemy couldn't take overwatch (warlord trait) so I put him into a squad of plague marines and a plague crawler, then followed him up with 7 Shining Spears. Shining spears killed the marines and wounded the crawler, autarch finished it off
- 3 Shining Spears polished off an unwounded Helbrute in one glorious charge. Warriors of the Raging Winds! :rock: Then consolidated into a plague crawler.
- Windrider catapult squad assaulted a couple remaining poxwalkers so they could consolidate into the last plague crawler

So at the start of his Turn 2, my opponent has his Blightlord Terminators and sorcerer left. They are only in position to seriously threaten one unit (my rangers) and maybe Illic. Apart from that he has 2 undamaged plague crawlers, but they are locked in combat and can't fall back and do anything except get shot and charged again next turn. I am also 9-0 up on objective points (I was simultaneously moving on objectives, army is mobile as hell and I had good draws).

My opponent concedes.

Basically, Eldar kick rear end and I couldn't be happier with the performance of the Outrider-centred jetbike warfare type army I prefer. May drop the rangers and take a Crimson Hunter next time?
-

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
How can Tyranids fight Chaos? I thought they had fluff about it being an endless bloodbath until the Tyranids loose all their bio mass. Have they retconned it?

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So I find myself with a $200 budget for a Forgeworld purchase for my Deathwatch. On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome is a Fire Raptor and how much will people hate me?

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

BULBASAUR posted:

How can Tyranids fight Chaos? I thought they had fluff about it being an endless bloodbath until the Tyranids loose all their bio mass. Have they retconned it?

I think they can't EAT chaos, but if they encounter some demons they can fight them, they just tend to avoid Chaos planets if they can.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

BULBASAUR posted:

The 6th edition codex had a story about them wrecking a daemon invasion. I think they just kept adapting until they found the most efficient way to kill them or something.

About Warriors, they're not terrible. I've used them in every game since the indexes came out. I personally like them as a cheap unit of backfield synapse and bodyguards for my Hive Guard and Exocrine.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

BULBASAUR posted:

I assume the bulk of tyranids not having any individual wills or emotions, and the intelligent ones literally just being vessels of the hivemind is a pretty big buzz-kill for chaos. There really isn't anything to corrupt, or takeover. I assume Tyranid life absorbing and replacing all sentient life in the galaxy would kill the chaos gods.

They are basically fighting over the same food source.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Presumably when a giant hellrift opened and Chaos became trickier to avoid, the Tyranids started giving a poo poo.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I hate the patchwork detachment thing we're heading into. Sure, it only matters for fluff-bunny reasons, but I don't want to face 5 different armies who all have different special powers at the same time. I may hamstring myself by playing a solid blue line, but I play Ultramarines, dammit.

This is not an indictment of Genghis or anyone else who enjoys this style. I just don't care for it myself.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Beerdeer posted:

I hate the patchwork detachment thing we're heading into.
You're not alone.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Beerdeer posted:

I hate the patchwork detachment thing we're heading into. Sure, it only matters for fluff-bunny reasons, but I don't want to face 5 different armies who all have different special powers at the same time. I may hamstring myself by playing a solid blue line, but I play Ultramarines, dammit.

This is not an indictment of Genghis or anyone else who enjoys this style. I just don't care for it myself.

I'll be honest, I do feel kind of bad about it (it blatantly is gaming the system, the intent is certainly for each cohesively-painted force to 'be' one type. But the benefits are so drat specific! It might as well say in bright red ink under Biel-Tan take for shuriken-armed bikes and vypers. Those units receive no real benefit from the Saim-Hann trait. I could promise you I won't touch the other craftworlds, I like Saim-Hann's style the best, but I'm like a re-roll addict.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

The Bee posted:

Presumably when a giant hellrift opened and Chaos became trickier to avoid, the Tyranids started giving a poo poo.

As far as I recall the hive mind reacts to daemons as rival predators instead of prey when they both happen to be attacking the same place.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Beerdeer posted:

Same. I'll probably alternate Behemoth and Leviathan but never multiple in the same list. Even if I did like playing like that, I'd never be able to keep up with it. I've completely forgotten to use CP in like the last 4 games I've played.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I've been tempted to do a small second Guard regiment anyway using Skitarii Vanguard heads/weapons, as something of a side project, and having them also neatly cover the "what if I want to use two different regiments in the same army?" thing is very helpful in that regard.

Not so much the vehicles though - some fun infantry modelling is one thing but gently caress am I getting duplicates of all the tanks and things. If it ever matters I'll probably just end up doing something like painting a red stripe on some of them, so that it's visually distinct enough for mix and match play but not so different that it would look out of place if they were all run as one thing.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Wasn't Hydra cannibalizing other hive fleets? I sort of expected that to have some rad significance.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

moths posted:

Wasn't Hydra cannibalizing other hive fleets? I sort of expected that to have some rad significance.

There’s a constant back and forth between known fleets, mostly just the Hive Mind mathhammering best combos for their next battle.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Zuul the Cat posted:

So I find myself with a $200 budget for a Forgeworld purchase for my Deathwatch. On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome is a Fire Raptor and how much will people hate me?

It's definitely a 10 for awesome model, I'd say about an 8 or a 9 for awesome rules. It doesn't feel overpowered unless you end up fighting all primaris/terminators where the huge number of D2 shots it can put out kills poo poo fast.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Holy poo poo check these dudes out

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

gently caress those are adorable

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Tiny murdereggs

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
Modeling for LoS advantage has gone too far :(

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

Handsome, sophisticated space elves.

bonds0097 posted:

Well, the reason I went with star engines and vectored engines was so i could advance up the field very quickly and get the -1 to be hit. Since I'm planning to advance, I wouldn't be able to shoot the star cannons, which is why I kept the shuriken cannons.

I could easily be massively off base with this, but my experience is that it won't take more than one advance and perhaps a move to get your WS at strike range, and starcannons let it project a lot more threat after that point.

Boon posted:

So I took a first crack at my first ever 8th edition list and it looks something like the following, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it knowing nothing about any of the other armies.

Biel-Tan Brigade - 9 CP - 1999 Points
- Autarch w/ Faolchu's Wing
- Skyrunner Farseer
- Skyrunner Warlock
- Maugan Ra

- x5 Fire Dragons, Exarch
- Wave Serpent
- x5 Fire Dragons, Exarch
- Wave Serpent
- x5 Wraithguard, Wraithcannon (Webway)

- x5 Dire Avengers, Exarch
- x5 Rangers
- x5 Rangers

- x5 Warp Spiders, Exarch
- x5 Warp Spiders, Exarch
- x3 Jetbikes

- x4 Dark Reapers, Exarch
- x4 Dark Reapers, Exarch
- Fire Prism

Yes, good, now is an excellent time to join the green and white team!

The theory looks sound, (its pretty similar to what I ran to good success last night) but the list comes out to 2100 points by my maths even assuming the default loadout on every model. Not quite sure where the extra is kicking in exactly.

I make:
- Autarch w/ Faolchu's Wing - 77
- Skyrunner Farseer - 135
- Skyrunner Warlock -65
- Maugan Ra - 140

HQ = 417

- x5 Fire Dragons, Exarch 120
- Wave Serpent 129
- x5 Fire Dragons, Exarch 120
- Wave Serpent 129
- x5 Wraithguard, Wraithcannon (Webway) 200

Elites/Transports = 698

Troops
6x5 12 point models = 360

- x5 Warp Spiders, Exarch 90
- x5 Warp Spiders, Exarch 90
- x3 Jetbikes 69

Fast Attack = 249

- x4 Dark Reapers, Exarch 108
- x4 Dark Reapers, Exarch 108
- Fire Prism 160

Heavy Support = 376

417 + 360 + 698 + 249 + 376 = 2100

The good news is that I don't think it's hard to fix - warlock skyrunners seem like one of the few units that are still a bit overcosted, so I'd just take that out (you only need three HQs for a Brigade so you can afford to) , then change the reaper squads to 3 models per. That cuts 119 points, leaving you with 19, and I'd suggest spending them upping the Shuriken Catapults on the Wave serpents to cannons (5 pt upgrade each), sticking a crystal targeting matrix on the fire prism (5 pts) and giving one of the reaper exarchs an Aeldari Missile Launcher (+3 points).

At that point your army looks highly resilient with lots of ways of attacking almost every kind of unit.

Worth noting too that you get your detachment CP on top of the base three that all armies get, so you'll have twelve total.

Biel Tan Brigades 4 Lyfe

Flavivirus
Dec 14, 2011

The next stage of evolution.
I'm new to 40k but after having a great time with the Tau Start Collecting box and then a few 1000pt games vs. One_Wing I've snagged enough eBay bargains to get myself up to 2000 points. My question is: is the following list a good use of my points? I don't want to make any more big purchases until the codex drops, but I'm betting I can make some adjustments here and there to improve its efficiency.

quote:

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [34 PL, 601pts] ++

+ HQ [6 PL, 112pts] +

Cadre Fireblade [3 PL, 62pts]: Markerlight [3pts], 2x MV7 Marker Drone [20pts]

Ethereal [3 PL, 50pts]: Honour blade, Hover Drone [1 PL, 5pts]

+ Troops [21 PL, 324pts] +

Strike Team [7 PL, 124pts]: DS8 Tactical Support Turret w/ SMS [20pts], MV1 Gun Drone [8pts]
. Fire Warrior Shas'ui [8pts]: Pulse rifle
. 11x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle [88pts]

Strike Team [7 PL, 104pts]: MV1 Gun Drone [8pts]
. 11x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle [88pts]

Strike Team [7 PL, 96pts]: MV1 Gun Drone [8pts]
. 10x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle [80pts]

+ Fast Attack [7 PL, 165pts] +

Pathfinder Team [7 PL, 165pts]: MB3 Recon Drone [12pts], MV31 Pulse Accelerator Drone [8pts], MV33 Grav-inhibitor Drone [8pts]
. 6x Pathfinder [48pts]: 6x Markerlight [18pts]
. Pathfinder Shas'ui [8pts]: Markerlight [3pts]
. 3x Pathfinder w/ Rail Rifle [81pts]: 3x Rail rifle [66pts]

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [69 PL, 1399pts] ++

+ HQ [19 PL, 373pts] +

Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit [8 PL, 158pts]: Advanced targeting system [8pts], High-output burst cannon [20pts], Missile pod [24pts], MV4 Shield Drone [8pts], Shield generator [8pts]

Longstrike [11 PL, 215pts]: 2x Smart missile system [40pts], Railgun [38pts]

+ Troops [12 PL, 208pts] +

Breacher Team [6 PL, 88pts]: 9x Fire Warrior [72pts], Fire Warrior Shas'ui [8pts], MV36 Guardian Drone [8pts]

Kroot Carnivores [3 PL, 60pts]: 10x Kroot [60pts]

Kroot Carnivores [3 PL, 60pts]: 10x Kroot [60pts]

+ Elites [31 PL, 691pts] +

XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [7 PL, 151pts]: 2x MV7 Marker Drone [20pts]
. 2x Stealth Shas'ui w/ Advanced targeting system [76pts]: 2x Advanced targeting system [16pts], 2x Burst cannon [20pts]
. Stealth Shas'vre [55pts]: Drone controller [5pts], Fusion blaster [21pts]
. . Markerlight + Target Lock [9pts]: Markerlight [3pts], Target lock [6pts]

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [14 PL, 363pts]: 6x MV1 Gun Drone [48pts]
. Crisis Shas'ui [105pts]: 3x Fusion blaster [63pts]

XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit [10 PL, 177pts]: 2x Burst cannon [20pts], Advanced targeting system [8pts], Cyclic ion raker [39pts], Early warning override [8pts], 2x MV5 Stealth Drone [20pts]

+ Dedicated Transport [7 PL, 127pts] +

TY7 Devilfish [7 PL, 127pts]: 2x MV1 Gun Drone [16pts], Burst cannon [10pts]

Created with BattleScribe

Basic idea is that the first batallion is the gunline, hanging back and shooting up the place boosted by the ethereal, fireblade and pathfinder's pulse accelerator, as the pathfinders and fireblade light this turn's targets up with their marketlights and blast them with the rail rifles. The second batallion takes the fight to the enemy: the Coldstar zips about blowing up troops and lightly armoured characters with its burst cannon and missiles, the Ghostkeel secures my flank against people porting in and otherwise mixes things up with infantry, the kroot charge in and the devilfish drops its breachers wherever something tough needs breaching. Finally, the stealth team sneak up to whatever armour needs blowing up, send up a drop beacon and the crisis team fly in to fusion it up.

Sound good?

Some robomens as payment:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zuul the Cat posted:

I haven't used it in 8th yet, but I found mine really underwhelming in 30k. It's not possible to line up the various firing arcs (no longer an issue in 8th) and its firepower was easily neutered by cover (less of an issue in 8th). I know it saw a pretty solid increase in firepower with its new rules, but it also doubled in price. If a 400+ point gunship sounds cool, go for it. It is also just a rad as hell model.

HOWEVER
Be warned that it is the worst kit Forge World makes. You will spend weeks months cleaning it, straightening it, building it, and gap filling it. It really suffers from being a plastic/resin hybrid kit. It was my first Forge World kit ever and I set it aside for a while because it was so frustrating. Well, mostly because I didn't have the time to tinker with it. I was legitimately worried that all FW kits were that bad and I seriously questioned my commitment to 30k and this hobby in general.

I recommend a heat gun. Just keep it away from anything plastic.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

SteelMentor posted:

For the people who were asking for official colour schemes:

Hydra looks gorgeous with the black carapace but gently caress me if I'm painting another black army in a row.

Perfect, the scheme I chose isn't any of those so I can just play whatever has the best rules.

poo poo, what have I become. :negative:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Safety Factor posted:

I haven't used it in 8th yet, but I found mine really underwhelming in 30k. It's not possible to line up the various firing arcs (no longer an issue in 8th) and its firepower was easily neutered by cover (less of an issue in 8th). I know it saw a pretty solid increase in firepower with its new rules, but it also doubled in price. If a 400+ point gunship sounds cool, go for it. It is also just a rad as hell model.

HOWEVER
Be warned that it is the worst kit Forge World makes. You will spend weeks months cleaning it, straightening it, building it, and gap filling it. It really suffers from being a plastic/resin hybrid kit. It was my first Forge World kit ever and I set it aside for a while because it was so frustrating. Well, mostly because I didn't have the time to tinker with it. I was legitimately worried that all FW kits were that bad and I seriously questioned my commitment to 30k and this hobby in general.

I recommend a heat gun. Just keep it away from anything plastic.

I found a hair dryer sufficient to get mine lined up, which isn't hot enough to hurt the plastic. I've heard its the second worst, with the storm eagle being even worse. (which of course is why I have one sitting in my forgeworld cart)

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Booley posted:

I found a hair dryer sufficient to get mine lined up, which isn't hot enough to hurt the plastic. I've heard its the second worst, with the storm eagle being even worse. (which of course is why I have one sitting in my forgeworld cart)
The Fire Raptor shares a lot of components with the Storm Eagle which is part of the problem. The things that make the Fire Raptor worse are those huge holes in its side panels for the ball turrets. They just warp like crazy. FW tries to control this by rubber banding them to some cardboard for shipping, but it's really not enough.

So, somehow, the Storm Eagle is not the worst kit in the range. :shepface:

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

General Olloth posted:

Perfect, the scheme I chose isn't any of those so I can just play whatever has the best rules.

poo poo, what have I become. :negative:

One of usss

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]
Cross-posted from the painting thread, though this is arguably off-topic. Mea culpa if this isn't allowed, Ettin.

Stephenls posted:

I made another thing.

Specifically it is a set of scans of the swatch book I've made so I can see the colors of all my paints, plus commentary and explanation of how I made it. Sample pages:

This thing took me months. The Imgur album is 50 images long. I hope some people find it useful.

Stephenls fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Nov 2, 2017

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Safety Factor posted:

The Fire Raptor shares a lot of components with the Storm Eagle which is part of the problem. The things that make the Fire Raptor worse are those huge holes in its side panels for the ball turrets. They just warp like crazy. FW tries to control this by rubber banding them to some cardboard for shipping, but it's really not enough.

So, somehow, the Storm Eagle is not the worst kit in the range. :shepface:

Hmm I thought the fire raptor was supposed to be easier because those holes are fairly easy to get back into shape. I guess I'll figure out once I order a storm eagle (cmon forgeworld put the primaris tank up for preorder already)

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Artum posted:

As far as I recall the hive mind reacts to daemons as rival predators instead of prey when they both happen to be attacking the same place.

Yeah, plus I imagine Shadow in the Warp has some negative effects on creatures composed entirely of it. Especially now that daemonic instability is effectively a thing again.

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
So I may just be bad at the game, but I have been having some trouble with my chaos lists. Maybe because I have been keeping them nightlords themed. But anyone got some good competitive, but not bullshit spam lists for chaos.

Bonus if you have a nightlords themed list I can use.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

Booley posted:

Hmm I thought the fire raptor was supposed to be easier because those holes are fairly easy to get back into shape. I guess I'll figure out once I order a storm eagle (cmon forgeworld put the primaris tank up for preorder already)

I know! I don't want it ... but I want it. I also want a Falchion and a Fire Raptor.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Do you guys think a Broodlord or a Patriarch makes a better use of the model? They're honestly close enough that I doubt people would be anal about it.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
why_not_both.gif

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Re: Fire Raptor Difficulty

:negative:

I think i'm gonna pass then. I need another Land Raider and Razorback anyway. I'll grab those. The last time I got something from Forgeworld it was so hard to put together I was in a bad mood for two days.

It's not like Deathwatch is hurting on the flyer front.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zuul the Cat posted:

Re: Fire Raptor Difficulty

:negative:
Yeah, it's too bad the kit is such a pain because the model really is fantastic when it's all said and done. Hard to hate a space A-10/AC-130 hybrid.

I just don't want anyone to walk into that kit blindly. It is a real chore to assemble.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

The Bee posted:

Do you guys think a Broodlord or a Patriarch makes a better use of the model? They're honestly close enough that I doubt people would be anal about it.

I wish I'd grabbed the metal/finecast 4th ed Broodlord. While the Patriarch looks awesome and the Spawn of Cryptus sculpt is alright, the 4th ed one really does look like a more natural evolution of the Genestealer to me.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

SteelMentor posted:

I wish I'd grabbed the metal/finecast 4th ed Broodlord. While the Patriarch looks awesome and the Spawn of Cryptus sculpt is alright, the 4th ed one really does look like a more natural evolution of the Genestealer to me.

Looking it up it's a nice model, but man can I only see the "Jeb wins" pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

The Bee posted:

Looking it up it's a nice model, but man can I only see the "Jeb wins" pose.

You say that like it's a negative.