Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Shelvocke posted:

So with hydra on mundo, his cleavers proc the splash damage cone...?

No but you can with Gangplanks Parrrrley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The Mysterious Mr. “M”

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Shelvocke posted:

So with hydra on mundo, his cleavers proc the splash damage cone...?

Mundo actually does the most damage right clicking people because his E has very strong scaling and is also an auto attack reset.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Eve does not make a good support. The constant casting of her W is pretty fun though.

Support Shaco on the other hand is crazy hit or miss. You either murder everything due to them running into traps or they just buy red wards.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Eve does not make a good support. The constant casting of her W is pretty fun though.

Support Shaco on the other hand is crazy hit or miss. You either murder everything due to them running into traps or they just buy red wards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritZxM_uejA

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
I played a ranked match yesterday as MF with a Vel'Koz support. Let me just say, it was a fun break from all this late game scaling bot lane business. Also we won.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Merganser I thought you were a systems engineer, not a gold planner??? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLyWrYHJ1E

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I was thinking about playing MF again now that Ardent Censer doesn't just automatically invalidate her existence.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I'm digging the new Eve. Bronze players make it easy to just pick people off constantly.

Oh the adc is in top lane farming and everyone else is mid? :getin:

I'm still not 100% on what's the best skill order. I've been going W second but sometimes I wonder if E would be better.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

duck trucker posted:

I'm digging the new Eve. Bronze players make it easy to just pick people off constantly.

Oh the adc is in top lane farming and everyone else is mid? :getin:

I'm still not 100% on what's the best skill order. I've been going W second but sometimes I wonder if E would be better.

Eve has always been good at singling out idiots that get out of position. She just can't exploit it as much pre-6 now.

As for skill order, you'll definitely want W>E. E gains base damage per rank, and nothing else. Meanwhile, W gets tons: lower CD, more range, more CC duration, more MR shred (when you trigger it).

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The extra range on W is soooo key.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Super mini Eve guide from playing her in norms so far:

Full clear, because you get one (1) good gank pre-6: when you can trigger your W by flashing-E on them. Top laners will often die to this. Other than that one flash gank, stick to turbofarming for 6.

In order to not die in the jungle, you have to abuse your passive regen. Marking with W doesn’t bring you out of your passive, so you can mark a camp and regen while the W ticks up.

Don’t try to get cute with using R as a dash backwards into people, for the most part. Just dodge big skillshots and use the absolutely massive execute damage.

Get hunter’s potion early if you can afford it

Runic, sorc boots, protobelt, lichbane

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

How do you justify skipping Mobis on a ganking jungler with no MS steroid?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Teikanmi posted:

Merganser I thought you were a systems engineer, not a gold planner??? :confused:

I got a title change. It's Site Reliability Engineer now.

I don't actually look or sound like that guy, do I?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
He’s got a bigger nose but besides that you’re essentially twins

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Rygar201 posted:

How do you justify skipping Mobis on a ganking jungler with no MS steroid?

the stealth and protobelt, probably

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

I can appreciate some Mundo love but executioner’s and morello and bramble just ruin him

That's basically it. Despite that though against some teams I think he's really strong, particularly magic heavy comps because he gets 30% extra MR for free now once you get warmogs (since you can have 100% uptime on w) and despite morellos existing most people have a hard time killing a 5000 HP tank who stands near you to deal 150 damage a second then hits you once with his head for 470 damage despite building literally nothing but full tank items.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 2, 2017

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I love Mundo and all, but he really, really needs an overhaul, and the fact there are several champs including Swain ahead of him makes me sad.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 3, 2017

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Teikanmi posted:

holy poo poo

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

the stealth and protobelt, probably

And her E is a gapcloser out of stealth

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

curiousCat posted:

yeah basically once you have protobelt they shouldnt have any time to react to your E

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

nope don't see it sorry

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

curiousCat posted:

225 range is hardly a gap-closer.

Her gap-closer is literally stealth. E let's you stick to someone through flashes or slows after you open.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kokoro Wish posted:

I love Mundo and all, but he really, really needs an overhaul, and the fact there are several champs including Swain ahead of him makes me sad.

some things do not need an overhaul. like the peppers that come with every box of papa johns. sometimes... the classics got it right the first time.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
In that case, give me a visual update, because holy poo poo, I want him up to Warwick levels of personality.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Yeah make the slobbering lovable idiot with some of the most iconic quotes in the game have more personality, maybe he could say stuff like “Mundo hate everyone! Except Rakan!” Or “throw another cleaver”

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Maybe he could be half robot and half trench coat

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
mundo think expanded canon dumber than mundo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Methanar posted:

nope don't see it sorry

I take back what I said about the nose, yowza!

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Voxx posted:

mundo think expanded canon dumber than mundo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
This weird lol player loves to show his dumb face, idgi

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

wanting all of the league characters to know each other and have rivalries is common. keep your soap operas out of my league of legends thank you.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
jax and gragas are good drinking buddies and jax likes to eat eggs.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Verviticus posted:

jax and gragas are good drinking buddies and jax likes to eat eggs.

gah! [recoils back in pain as if i were a yu gi oh character]

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I support a shiny new model for Mundo but please leave him otherwise the same thank you

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Five hundred lines about mundo walking

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I mean, I'd rather they fix/change Grievous Wounds to make that less obnoxious than redo Mundo because Grievous Wounds makes him either impotent or OP.

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If anyone wants a [GOON] tag in games, there are 7 openings for the club. Some presumably inactive players were kicked, if you weren't inactive sorry!!! The client doesn't have a very robust system for looking at activity, they even took out the right click thing to look at people's match history so you might have been kicked because you weren't seen on due to time zone differences.
Just request an invite from Teehee Tartlocks, Keeby, or Peakay in-game if you want in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Uhhh, yeah.... I guess I go where I want to? Haha...

Wow, heading over here now.. Like to see Jax try and stop me

I walk around to whatever place I like, even my girlfriend Sivir's house

Expecting me to be dumb? I'm actually a scientist... and mad sarcastic

Hmmm.... walking through the river now. Just like how I please to. Yeaaaaah.

Hey Talon. Nice to see my fellow buddy from Noxious or whatever, Not that I care, because we're all evil.

• Locked thread