Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They make a deal with the devil to bring Han back to life but have to sacrifice one of their own to take his place. Everyone looks at Roman and he does that confused, hurt expression he always does when getting dunked on, then disappears into a cloud of smoke and fire, replaced by Han.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just bring han back and retcon it so that roman was the one in the car in tokyo and Han has been the one those scenes with Roman since then. Show flashbacks with han superimposed over Roman and never ever acknowledge this change.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

This is a direct quote from his Instagram:

quote:

Father God I see you and I finally get it............... Life is confusing at times when you’re moving along and your “role” or “purpose” isn’t revealed to you.......... Proudly I’m a Capricorn born Dec 30th 1978 Dr King was taken away from us April 4th 1968 and when I found out Dr King WALKED the streets of WATTS during the WATTS RIOTS it changed my life forever!!!!!! The King family it’s random but I just wanna thank you for love and thank you for your sacrifice and thank you for what your mother and “FATHER” selflessly did for us all........... #VoltronStudiosHollywood coming soon....... I repeat coming soon.... Ok? Take care guys......God bless you..... ps Lee Daniels dude you’re a fellow Capricorn please listen to me don’t you EVER wear your facial hairs like that ever again Ok? And FYI I was never mad at The Rock - I was just mad that he was “pitched” an idea privately and said yes to it without thinking of what I’m dealing with personally I’m almost broke paying legal fees and is doing what we committed to doing for the #FastFans and #FastFamily cause the fast is tradition it’s not just another Movie Fast was created to COUNTER images of racism to counter that WE ARE NOT ONE RACE...... So the rock how does it feel bro?.... going home to your daughter every night.... it’s was 60 days before I seen my baby..... and all I asked you to do “privately” was NOT accept a role that would deeply effect us all....... You are simply NOT the people’s champ..... you are a selfish champ..... I’m almost broke swimming in legal fees CAA tried but couldn’t book me anything cause my ex wife killed my reputation so no one wants to hire me.. It’s not about I know I know I know right?? Says the man on the Forbes list.. Make sure you kiss your 2 daughters when you get home I wish I could but I can’t afford to fight for my baby anymore so they’re likely going to take her away....... Thanks Dewayne see you guys in 2020 and I will not delete this post cause the TRUTH of selfish people in Hollywood needs to be mentioned.................. to this day Dewayne has NOT called me back as u see me crying every 3 hours over my baby know #ShaylaRocks

Guy's hosed in the head or high AF.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmsRLaUiTE

quote:

The plot centers on Maynard (Shannon), a beloved local businessman who is mistaken for the legendary Bigfoot during an inebriated romp through town in a makeshift gorilla costume. The sightings set off an international Bigfoot media spectacle and a windfall of tourism dollars for a simple American town hit by hard times.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I'd gently caress that Bigfoot!

Seriously tho, that is not the kind of movie I'd expect when you say it features McShane, Shannon AND Perlman. You almost think they signed up because the director or writer is a big name, but a quick visit to IMDB confirms that neither has worked on famous things.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 2, 2017

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Good loving god.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
What an eclectic cast.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

hahahahaha

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It looks like a Hallmark movie that accidentally got a stacked AAA cast and Ron Perlman.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Title makes it sound like a It's a Wonderful Life sequel, but synopsis doesn't, at all.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

So everyone in that cast was party to a crime that someone is blackmailing them for, right? Like this is a Movie 43 situation again right?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

"Oh hey, a new Harry Potter movie and they actually want American actors? Sign me up "

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I just... come on, there's no way. That cast.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

That's a hell of a cast.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

What I'm learning is that there's a movie with Ron Perlman, Michael Shannon and Christina Hendricks that might feature shooting furries and goons AREN'T excited?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Those are the three toughest motherfuckers in Hollywood.

Edit: Also drat Ian McShane does not look 75 to me. I mean he's grizzled as hell but I'd buy 65 easily.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Michael Shannon starring in a screwball comedy. I'm definitely interested.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

Title makes it sound like a It's a Wonderful Life sequel, but synopsis doesn't, at all.

That was my first thought as well.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
I was all set for it to be a revisionist, neoconservative version of It's a Wonderful Life, too, but it turns out, no, it's... big foot?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I can't buy Shannon being mistaken for an ape man when he is standing next to Ron Pearlman.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Maybe Ron Perlman plays the real Bigfoot and the poster's just a fakeout.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mierenneuker posted:

I'd gently caress that Bigfoot!

There's a movie about the aftermath of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNYU_M6O5Y

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

There's a movie about the aftermath of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNYU_M6O5Y

And another https://youtu.be/_MnWWxWzYgY

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Detective No. 27 posted:

Replace him with Roman Reigns.

Roman Mars, and he narrates a chase by dryly muttering design factoids about their cars and the city they're driving through whilst chuckling under his breath.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

K. Waste posted:

I was all set for it to be a revisionist, neoconservative version of It's a Wonderful Life, too, but it turns out, no, it's... big foot?

Bigfoot teaches George Bailey's son the value of Christmas.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ruddiger posted:

Bigfoot teaches George Bailey's son the value of Christmas.

Bigfoot is just an older Grinch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sony has announced that they're dropping the Oscar push for All the Money in the World due to the Spacey fallout. The movie is still coming out but expect lighter marketing.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Detective No. 27 posted:

Replace him with Roman Reigns.

Replace everyone with Roman Reigns, imo. James Bond? Roman Reigns. Jason Bourne? Roman Reigns. The Big Dinosaur In Jurassic World 2? Roman Reigns.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm willing to watch a t-rex Superman punch some cars.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
we need to lure this dinosaur out of the yard and into the pen
"heh [looks down, looks back into camera] this is my yard [t-rex roar]"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

muscles like this! posted:

Sony has announced that they're dropping the Oscar push for All the Money in the World due to the Spacey fallout. The movie is still coming out but expect lighter marketing.
I don't know what movie that is, but why even release it at all at this point? It's probably gonna flop like crazy after all the negative press Spacey's gotten.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It's a movie about Ridley Scott not making another loving Alien movie before he dies.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I don't know what movie that is, but why even release it at all at this point? It's probably gonna flop like crazy after all the negative press Spacey's gotten.

It has Spacey playing a real person from the past under heavy make up, it was basically a shoe in for a nomination at least.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5294550/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

The preview looked good. Kevin spacey plays a douche in it anyway so it's not like he's the hero.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

CelticPredator posted:

It's a movie about Ridley Scott not making another loving Alien movie before he dies.

I would watch a two hour movie of Scott toking up and rambling to Villeneuve about the most ridiculous design and plot ideas for 2049 as someone from Fox is waiting outside the office to talk about the next Alien movie.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

muscles like this! posted:

so All The Money is gone because of Spacey, Current War is gone because of Weinstein, and A24 is apparently throwing fits about the release strategy of The Florida Project

what the gently caress is gonna be nominated for Oscars?

edit: oh right Gary Oldman and PTA

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DC Murderverse posted:

what the gently caress is gonna be nominated for Oscars?
The Disaster Artist :getin:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Cubs win world series, Trump wins presidential election, James Franco as Tommy Wiseau wins Oscar. Sounds right.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Behold Thomas Jane's description of The Predator's story.

quote:

We play these veterans from like Afghanistan, Iraq war or whatever,” said Jane. “But we’re all loving crazy so we go to the VA hospital to get our meds. We’re all like shellshocked, PTSD… soldiers. We’re at the VA hospital and we’re in group therapy and of course, somebody flips out…this is backstory, I don’t think we really see this…somebody flips out and we all get arrested and get thrown onto the bus to go down to the hospital and they throw this other guy on the bus too. And he’s a guy they’ve actually marked to kill him because he’s seen a UFO, he’s seen the Predator ships come down so they lock him up and throw him in with us lunatics. They’re going to take that bus, drive it down to a ditch and shoot us all just to get rid of this one guy. But, of course, we take the bus over and we’re all like ‘f*ck that man, let’s go kill these f*cking Predators ourselves’ and we’re just crazy enough to believe that this guy really did see a UFO and there’s these aliens out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Anyone want to start taking bets on how long it takes for Woody Allen to be accused? it's got to be a matter of time at this rate.

I would be so loving hyped if Disaster Artist actually wins. For real, that would be some next level poetic irony.

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 3, 2017

• Locked thread