Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

fits my needs posted:

a brief moment in time

a brief peek into the better timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

kevin spacey confirms that getting drunk turns you gay

https://twitter.com/lushsux/status/925620210735837186

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

TMMadman posted:

Nice. It's 6:09 cst

nice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this seems like as good a time as any to acknowledge that i always had kevin spacey mixed up w that "king of queens" guy

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that (3/5) still means something down there

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

the mario game is real good

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

what did the trump do

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Der Meister posted:

what did the trump do

something

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

sloppo posted:

i don't know how the DBAs at twitter resist loving with trump's account

at least the images

just make his av a little more orange every day

i imagine Trump's twitter account is the most heavily audited database entry in corporate america

if somebody did this as a goof they have probably already been walked out of the building

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Der Meister posted:

what did the trump do

something

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Already burned his IM GAY lifeline, sad!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

drat it!

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ChipHinkleman/status/926226306961899522

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
unfortunately it can not be snaked

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/926225728353591296

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7HxkbY-9A

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
y'know this raises a real concern

what happens if i'm asleep when the piss tape comes out

it could be entire minutes before i find out. maybe even hours

y'all............. we need some kind of system in place NOW

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DanEggenWPost/status/926222241372794881

Some choice quotes from this really good article about how hosed up my lovely state is

quote:

One recent study found that killers of white victims in Louisiana are over five times more likely to be sentenced to death than killers of black victims. Another recent study found that four out of every five death sentences in the state since 1976 have been reversed, and for every three people the state has executed since then, one person sentenced to death has been exonerated.

quote:

In Jefferson Parish, prosecutors were rewarded for every victory in a death penalty case with a plaque engraved with a needle and the name of the condemned. One prosecutor from that parish, James Williams, kept a miniature electric chair on his desk that delivered a small shock when touched. In 1995, he showed a reporter from Esquire how he had decorated the mini-chair with photos of the five men he’d sent to death row. Four of those five would later have their death sentences overturned. Two have since been exonerated.

quote:

Caddo also seems to have a race problem. Aviv pointed out last year in the New Yorker that 77 percent of the people sentenced to die in the parish have been black, though blacks make up only about 49 percent of the population. Of the black people Caddo has sent to death row, almost half were sentenced for killing white people. Meanwhile, despite a long and ugly history of racial terrorism by white supremacist groups (the parish once carried the well-earned nickname “Bloody Caddo”), a Caddo jury has never sentenced a white person to die for killing a black person.

quote:

Holland has personally sent 10 men to Louisiana’s death row. Half of those convictions have since been overturned, and two more are currently facing court challenges. In at least three cases he has been accused of withholding exculpatory evidence. In one of those cases, the man Holland wanted to execute was mentally disabled and was 16 at the time the crime was committed. There’s also persuasive evidence that he is innocent.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rawrr posted:

a brief peek into the better timeline

for just a moment, the timelines merged

and then the other timeline was like lol gently caress this

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

lol if you couldnt tell that house of cards was just spacey playing himself

like it was reaaaallly obvious this last season when he hosed his trainer then threw him away

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Already burned his IM GAY lifeline, sad!

"then i was drunk and gay, now im high on opiates and gay. i plan in the future to be high on lsd and gay."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

oh my god yes please

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Listening to loving dilbro on my drive home from work is breaking my brain

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Mirthless posted:

i imagine Trump's twitter account is the most heavily audited database entry in corporate america

if somebody did this as a goof they have probably already been walked out of the building

oh no, i got fired from twitter

the startup that you should've bailed on years ago

the startup with the biggest, most looming public death sentence in history

if it's funny enough, you'd be a loving legend

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

kevin spaceys punishment for decades of sexual abuse, harassment and probably rape: millions of dollars and a retreat into luxury and a plethora of sycophants to suck his literal and metaphorical cock

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/926224193066295297

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sloppo posted:

easy dont sleep until piss tape arrives

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sloppo posted:

set up an internet of things siren in your bedroom that is controlled from the Rouse Sloppo button on every trump thread page

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

god would never want to log off tho????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Brother Friendship posted:

lol if you couldnt tell that house of cards was just spacey playing himself

like it was reaaaallly obvious this last season when he hosed his trainer then threw him away

i have this running theory that except for a few blank-eyed sociopaths without a human personality like robert de niro reportedly is, most actors play close to their own types.

which means dennis hopper was probably a monster

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mayor Dave posted:

god would never want to log off tho????

...is dril god's account?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

honestly nothing can top trump deleting his twitter or being banned and the rest of the night is gonna be banal slog

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Brother Friendship posted:

kevin spaceys punishment for decades of sexual abuse, harassment and probably rape: millions of dollars and a retreat into luxury and a plethora of sycophants to suck his literal and metaphorical cock

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

dennis hopper rules

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Al! posted:

i have this running theory that except for a few blank-eyed sociopaths without a human personality like robert de niro reportedly is, most actors play close to their own types.

I still can't figure out whether Marlan Brando was insane or a giant troll :thunk:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

according to TMZ, some grindr employee says he was drugged and raped after last year's company christmas party by, get this, the HR supervisor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

I still can't figure out whether Marlan Brando was insane or a giant troll :thunk:

brando, perfect example of one of those blank sociopaths imo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Al! posted:

i mean tom hanks is quite possibly just a robot created to win oscars

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

tacodaemon posted:

set up an internet of things siren in your bedroom that is controlled from the Rouse Sloppo button on every trump thread page

i would literally do this

if only there was a single trustworthy person in this den of sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
gently caress i hope theres more to this and that it ends with his twitter loving off forever

• Locked thread