Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/MissJules5x/status/925025896393830400

this is loving BULLSHIT :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

kind of inaccurate, tho. the people carrying Milo should look like doughy chuds rather than buff alphas.

That's why it's funny.

sneakyfrog posted:

thats that mra incel stuff right? the big excuse on oh god why they cant get laid?

The Chad Millionaire Micropenis / The Virgin Monster Hog

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is a really good overview if you're trying to get up to speed

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/926233279497474049

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'll give the Dangerous human being Bus one thing: the illustration does rule.

wrong.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

krang is free

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I know we're blessed for thread titles, but:

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/926246854525898754

The Alt-Right: Imagine My Shocktroops

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/926119474603884544

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

lol the gothamist got shut down by its billionaire owner because the journalists dared unionize

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/926140636306186240

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

he changed his name... to GEORGE SOROS

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

alex jones reporter praises terror attack, calls it "radical"

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

alive ... in our hearts

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I just got my supersoldier commission from Antifa Industries, I'm super excited to start my soy cleanse in preparation for Saturday's Civil War.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

IIRC, Gavrilo Princip was in a sandwich shop after the assassination attempt failed and the Black Hand assumed Ferdinand got away. He had no idea the motorcade took a detour down his street, so he was literally walking out the door eating a snack, and the Archduke's car was RIGHT THERE.

Not a detour, the driver took the planned route because he didn't hear they were going to the hospital, realized they were going the wrong way, and turned around

And I think stalled? But yeah

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Not a detour, the driver took the planned route because he didn't hear they were going to the hospital, realized they were going the wrong way, and turned around

And I think stalled? But yeah

The car didn't have a reverse gear, so when the driver turned up a blocked street he had to put it in neutral and enlist some help to push it backwards. Franz and his wife were almost perfect sitting ducks.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Milo is gonna shop around for a new sugar daddy and fail, he'll end up alienated as the ascendant neonazis in his movement start calling him a degenerate and by this time next year he will be a correspondent for CNN and officially #Resistance

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Bushiz posted:

Milo is gonna shop around for a new sugar daddy and fail, he'll end up alienated as the ascendant neonazis in his movement start calling him a degenerate and by this time next year he will be knifed in bed by the trumpenstaffel

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Milo will start begging fans for money, that'll work for a bit, but eventually that trickles out and hopefully we never hear from him again

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

it owns that the most obvious insincere grifter of them all (and honestly probbably one of the smartest of them) has had his poo poo con totally collapse.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

But has Mercer stopped funding the NPI

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

milo gonna divorce his husband and claim alimonybux for emotional labor

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The alt-right in general is absurdly credulous.

If I was more of a bastard, or at least had a twitter account and maybe some artistic ability, I'd put out something about how antifa are dressing up in police uniforms, equipped with fake guns, and going to 'arrest' right-wing activists under the assumption they will naturally put up no resistance and take them to the camps for castration and re-education.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

it owns that the most obvious insincere grifter of them all (and honestly probbably one of the smartest of them) has had his poo poo con totally collapse.

Nah I gotta hand the most obvious grifter title to Loomer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MaxxBot posted:

loomer is so incredibly stupid she's not capable of being a grifter, shes a true believer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

loomer gives baked alaska a run for his money irt stupidity

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

loomer and alaska should are destined to be together, like extremely racist version of andy and lucy from twin peaks

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Yeah that would make a good sitcom or remake of Dumb and Dumber

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ScrubLeague posted:

I just got my supersoldier commission from Antifa Industries, I'm super excited to start my soy cleanse in preparation for Saturday's Civil War.

I'm confused, are you cleansing with soy or are you cleansing soy from yourself?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
you infuse yourself with soy directly down the urethra educate yourself

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
it's special GM SOY, designed to activate the secret RECESSIVE genes of select SUPER-SOLDIERS CUCKMANDOS , codenamed the les enfants adultes project

rudatron has issued a correction as of 09:46 on Nov 3, 2017

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

MaxxBot posted:

i think you're forgetting about 45th President of the United States Donald John Trump

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Inescapable Duck posted:

The alt-right in general is absurdly credulous.

If I was more of a bastard, or at least had a twitter account and maybe some artistic ability, I'd put out something about how antifa are dressing up in police uniforms, equipped with fake guns, and going to 'arrest' right-wing activists under the assumption they will naturally put up no resistance and take them to the camps for castration and re-education.

Stuff like this can’t be funny any more because there is a possibility one of the chuds will shoot a bunch of people.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah that would make a good sitcom or remake of Dumb and Dumber
I want a series of National Lampoon's Vacation movies but instead of Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo it's Baked Alaska and Laura Loomer.

Like, Alaska and Loomer take the kids to Wally World in the green-and-wood-panel station wagon. Then in the sequel they go to Europe and get into adventures and are also afraid of Muslims.

And also a Christmas movie where Baked Alaska is really insistent on saying Merry Christmas to everyone because the intolerant left is taking Christmas away. So many possibilities.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

business hammocks posted:

Stuff like this can’t be funny any more because there is a possibility one of the chuds will shoot a bunch of people.
I was talking to some left-wing friends the other day and none of them knew the whole Nov. 4 thing was started by an RCP front group. They all thought it was a giant, made-up joke. Well, it was an RCP thing, that got put into the far-right blender, and then got turned into a joke, that then got fed back into the far-right blender.

So that's actually encouraging in a way since people should NOT go to these protests. The committed left doesn't seem like it's gonna show. And I expect them to be a dud.

But then you see that RCP managed to get Michael Shannon :wtc: to endorse this thing and #resistance moms maybe showing up. I'm worried about nuts coming out of the woodwork and bashing them over the head with sticks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNHnz7GsDaQ

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

there were no black people in the og twin peaks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I also wouldn't be surprised to see out-and-out fash groups pop up at some of these things. They seem to have a more realistic idea (relatively speaking) of what antifa is about than the hard-right CHUD militia brigade who think it's all a plot derived from Soros' bunker underneath the South Pole. But what the Hitler-fash also do is appear when the CHUD militia brigade does things in public as an attempt to recruit and coopt even if the ostensible cause for the gathering is bullshit.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I want a series of National Lampoon's Vacation movies but instead of Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo it's Baked Alaska and Laura Loomer.

Like, Alaska and Loomer take the kids to Wally World in the green-and-wood-panel station wagon. Then in the sequel they go to Europe and get into adventures and are also afraid of Muslims.

And also a Christmas movie where Baked Alaska is really insistent on saying Merry Christmas to everyone because the intolerant left is taking Christmas away. So many possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dsgQb3jkk4

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BONGHITZ posted:

there were no black people in the og twin peaks

the pacific northwest and especially rural washington is insanely confederate flag waving right wing fringe fanatics and has been for a great deal of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

the pacific northwest and especially rural washington is insanely confederate flag waving right wing fringe fanatics and has been for a great deal of time

civil war reenactment is a very insane plot point in the second season