Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Work Friend Keven posted:

Uhhh, yeah.... I guess I go where I want to? Haha...

Wow, heading over here now.. Like to see Jax try and stop me

I walk around to whatever place I like, even my girlfriend Sivir's house

Expecting me to be dumb? I'm actually a scientist... and mad sarcastic

Hmmm.... walking through the river now. Just like how I please to. Yeaaaaah.

Hey Talon. Nice to see my fellow buddy from Noxious or whatever, Not that I care, because we're all evil.

This is sadly spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
void staff ?? Mundo know where to put this :twisted:

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

At the concert, they gave us the teaser for the new bubble champ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnVHNJfFMY

I legit cant tell what her skills do aside from the one that seems to be a stun on Rammus but not on Jinx so who knows.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

New champion.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
uh

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
It's very nice of WildStar to lend a character model to Riot.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
is anyone watching this loving horrible league of legends "concert"

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Looks like crap

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

:vince:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

This is gold

:perfect:

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Dunno, I'm really liked the renditions of Camille's and Aurellion Sol's themes.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Somebody at Riot loved the Trolls movie

Teikanmi posted:

is anyone watching this loving horrible league of legends "concert"

Don't hate on the music, bro. They had Nami's theme leading into the Elementalist Lux theme, that poo poo's divine.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187263518?t=55m35s for those who want to catch up

Edit: Wow, they even brought back The Crystal Method.
Edit2: And Jorn Lande, although it's a bit painful to see him doing that Imagine Dragons song...

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Nov 3, 2017

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Give me Tahm Kench music or gtfo

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Pentakill section was fun. The ladies did a great job especially.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

duck trucker posted:

Give me Tahm Kench music or gtfo

Hell, same

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Pay attention to how many times this chick uses flash during the jinx/taric chase.

It's three.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Boxman posted:

I legit cant tell what her skills do aside from the one that seems to be a stun on Rammus but not on Jinx so who knows.

the first bubble lets her take an aspect away from something, like taking light from a lamp, or taking friction from the floor. the second bubble lets her apply this somewhere else. she can also push things around with the bubbles

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
According to what I'm reading, she can re-use summoner spells and item actives that enemies nearby use.

Edit: at 8 seconds into the video, you can see Viktor drops a little yellow bubble with a Flash icon in it. She picks it up and can flash again.

Mystery Prize fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 3, 2017

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Mystery Prize posted:

According to what I'm reading, she can re-use summoner spells and item actives that enemies nearby use.

So either this is never making it to release like this or her kit is going to be so piss weak she'll just be another Ornn.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

what a weird character design, she looks like she's from another game more than any other recent champ

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Mystery Prize posted:

Edit: at 8 seconds into the video, you can see Viktor drops a little yellow bubble with a Flash icon in it. She picks it up and can flash again.

ah so... uhm, i guess.. my joke was not a joke after all. i guess they are really just making soft & wet a champion

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Tales of Woe posted:

what a weird character design, she looks like she's from another game more than any other recent champ

Doesn't look that different from Lulu or a lot of the yordle champs really, just looks odd compared to Kayn or new Urgot. Think they said they wanted the next champ to be a less grimdark and more whimsical so makes sense.

thebardyspoon fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 3, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey riot if you are going to make stands champions now can we get sticky fingers or scary monsters. that would be sick. i will even be okay with like, stone free or something

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

Nautilus looks like a Big Daddy from Bioshock like straight up. And there is this Japanese game that has Fiddlesticks. Like exact same thing.

I like her design even though it isn't consistent with the rest of the game's artstyle. Also looks like my type of champ.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

pog boyfriend posted:

hey riot if you are going to make stands champions now can we get sticky fingers or scary monsters. that would be sick. i will even be okay with like, stone free or something

i only know about jojo's because of the fighting game that came out for dreamcast - what's the one that just drops a loving car on someone?? i want to do that

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
The champion had to be cute because anything else and your head would explode from the sheer frustration of a character that gets a free follow on you whenever you have the gall to flash away from her.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lovechop posted:

i only know about jojo's because of the fighting game that came out for dreamcast - what's the one that just drops a loving car on someone?? i want to do that

it is a road roller, actually.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lovechop posted:

That's Dio's stand, The World, and Bard's ult is probably the closest you'll get to it.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

nice mouth animation riot

*borat voice* NOT!!!!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Her release skin at the end is basically Futaba :pusheen:

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Firebert posted:

Her release skin at the end is basically Futaba :pusheen:

All I'm hearing is that she's perfect.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

thebardyspoon posted:

Doesn't look that different from Lulu or a lot of the yordle champs really, just looks odd compared to Kayn or new Urgot. Think they said they wanted the next champ to be a less grimdark and more whimsical so makes sense.

I think it just looks off because she has giant anime eyes, which none of the other human characters in this game really have. Maybe we'll find out in the lore that she's part yordle or something

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

I'm glad some guy at riot was allowed to make a version of annie he's sexually attracted to

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

That's gross Keven. You're gross.

I think it's nice to have something cutesy after all the grimdark darkgrim champs recently. She looks fun as hell. (apparently she's some targonian god thing, to explain the weird proportions.)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm glad some guy at riot was allowed to make a version of annie he's sexually attracted to

this is a certainlyT champ so

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
CertainlyT has only made very good but very serious fightmen up to this point afaik

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Servaetes posted:

CertainlyT has only made very good but very serious fightmen up to this point afaik

i only associate him with yasuo and kalista, what else did he do? has he made anyone with a finite number of dashes?

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

i only associate him with yasuo and kalista, what else did he do?

Thresh, Zyra (Co), and Darius.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hes made 14 champions with multi paragraph passive boxes, and also darius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Responds to criticism of giving all his champs infinite flashes by making a champion that literally has infinite flashes, bold choice. Also shes a 11 year old with a halter top whos super sassy & really mature for her age.

• Locked thread