Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Fresh from attacking police in Hamburg, the Left Jugend have decided that the Finnish media doesn't pay enough attention to the rich or how they live and that people need to see it to believe it. In particular, these students and unemployed people want to see how the doctors and lawyers "who make money off of other people's hard work" live. Of course, they're also doing it to bring to attention how much inequality has risen during the current government's term in office (Finland's Gini-coefficient has risen by 0.1%)

https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005430353.html

edit: laitetaan vaikka vielä koiravero päälle

Rappaport fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's pretty funny how badly noted lover of the poor GP gets triggered the moment somebody decides to potentially inconvenience the rich in the most minor way possible.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's pretty funny how badly noted lover of the poor GP gets triggered the moment somebody decides to potentially inconvenience the rich in the most minor way possible.
You could book a place on the bus with your friends, you'd get to visit your parents without paying for a seutulippu

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Party youth organizations are dumb, news at 11

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's also pretty funny that noted smarter-than-those-dumb-lefties person GP still hasn't come up with better insults after all these years, even though it's obvious that he doesn't even believe in them himself.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

In other news, can someone explain to me what the shirt this is about

https://twitter.com/valtioneuvosto/status/925399897683132416

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Some kinda novelty fountain?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ikuisesti oksentava lokki: Tarina Kalliosta. hashtag suomi100

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.ksml.fi/kotimaa/Jyv%C3%A...7fd91ed732413f3

Are they sure it's because they're Nazis and not because they're from Jyväskylä?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
"I ♡ (kok.)" reads on top of this condom packet. Bunch of Kokyouth were offering them so I took a handful. But can I trust them?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

throw to first drat IT posted:

"I ♡ (kok.)" reads on top of this condom packet. Bunch of Kokyouth were offering them so I took a handful. But can I trust them?

What is their stance on synnytystalkoot? Definitely don't take any from SDPyouth, probably more full of holes then the rationale for SOTEuudistus.

Also the hell happened? Did I miss some Persu/Vihr scandals or is this just some sort of weird coalescing back to the classic Five Old Parties:
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9911028

Also it will never be not loving ridicolous that the least popular party with support in the loving margin of error has FIVE ministers and NINETEEN MP's. The goverment is supported by roughly two in five Finns lol.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 2, 2017

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Voters find out that TF and Greens are the extremists and thus one and the same. Maybe.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Somehow, Touko Aalto being a neoliberal moron didn't turn out to be a success story for the Greens. Funny, that.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kemper Boyd posted:

Somehow, Touko Aalto being a neoliberal moron didn't turn out to be a success story for the Greens. Funny, that.

Well you see, now that the Greens are up there with the big kids they need to be mature and reasonable and realistic and thus ditch all the stuff that got them there.

Now excuse me, I have to go collect my Hesari paycheck.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
As to why TF has fallen 3% in the polls, well, you can just look where Halla-aho has been all this time: In Brussels. So far his lackies back home haven't proved to be that efficient in maintaining their presence in parliament. Or as Timo Soini would put it: "Missä EU, siellä ongelma." :v:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
The margin of error is 2.1%, so there's no point in trying to see too much detail in these polls.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kemper Boyd posted:

*tries hardest to think of story to fit prior beliefs*

yeah... umm.. it's neoliberalism! people didn't know aalto was a neolibrul until now, they htought he was a commie when they were at 18%

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

As to why TF has fallen 3% in the polls, well, you can just look where Halla-aho has been all this time: In Brussels. So far his lackies back home haven't proved to be that efficient in maintaining their presence in parliament. Or as Timo Soini would put it: "Missä EU, siellä ongelma." :v:

Yeah, when your party leader would rather gently caress off to Brussels then deal with anything or anyone back home (unless it's making GBS threads on immigrants), it has to be a bit demoralizing. Since said lackies are two moronic low-functioning alcoholists and the dumbest woman ever to run for the presidency, I don't think they are going to do much in raising support.

Still in a better position then a party whose support is entirely theoretical. Nobody is able to poo poo the bed better then the retarded right-wing, I'll give them that.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Alcohol tax hike incoming. Riot in the streets.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Mitä Viro edellä, sitä Soome perässä. Ravintolat ja baarit kiittävät.

Tosin tämähän saattaa olla vain pehmeä lasku Huhtiksen uskisdiktatuurille, jossa alkomahooli on kielletty kokonaan.

Darkest Auer fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 2, 2017

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Rexroom posted:

Voters find out that TF and Greens are the extremists and thus one and the same. Maybe.

40% unsure. Hallis is going to shout about iso luuta lakaisee and get lots of votes since only counter-offer will be "lets keep doing the same old thing since it has worked so well so far" from every other party.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Darkest Auer posted:

Tosin tämähän saattaa olla vain pehmeä lasku Huhtiksen uskisdiktatuurille, jossa alkomahooli on kielletty kokonaan.

Paitsi rajalla missä Suomen kristilliseen tasavaltaan päästäkseen on juotava vodkaryyppy, syötävä sian ihraa ja vaihdettava kaikki käteinen markoiksi.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Paitsi rajalla missä Suomen kristilliseen tasavaltaan päästäkseen on juotava vodkaryyppy, syötävä sian ihraa ja vaihdettava kaikki käteinen markoiksi.

Don't stop I'm almost there

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

throw to first drat IT posted:

40% unsure. Hallis is going to shout about iso luuta lakaisee and get lots of votes since only counter-offer will be "lets keep doing the same old thing since it has worked so well so far" from every other party.

Haha sure because duunarit are totally going to vote for Hallis, whose economic views are to the right of Hjallis, and whose party hosed their income in the rear end with his full support, and the votes of the same MP's because of what, scary brown people? Scary EU? Because those are the only thing that racist sperg can talk about. Literally everyone who even pretended to be "pienen ihmisen asialla" hosed off to the Amazing Dissappearing Future anyway.

The economic plan of Nuiva Finns is to cut everything brown people, EU and Swedish related which you believe will totally solve everything if you are a loving moron. And if you are a loving moron you are already voting for the shitshow anyway, so...

Those 40% are considering every other party except Blue Mirage because they have at least a modicum of reality to their proposals. Who is going to form a government with a party that was left with the biggest idiots in Eduskunta anyway?

Nenonen posted:

Hey if they provide the first two, I'll be crossing the border on a daily basis!

Also in news that shock nobody except the faithful lemmings of SOS...
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9914608

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 3, 2017

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Nenonen posted:

Pitää myös katsoa kuvaa evoluutiosta ja sylkäistä sitä kohti, ja tämän jälkeen pitää kiihkeästi suudella raamattua.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

DarkCrawler posted:

Also in news that shock nobody except the faithful lemmings of SOS...
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9914608

Faktat ei pysäytä sote-uudistusta koska se on puhtaan ideologinen pilvilinna

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Obfuscation posted:

Faktat ei pysäytä sote-uudistusta koska se on puhtaan ideologinen pilvilinna

While also being a deal with the devil for the two parties. Maakunnat for Yksityistäminen. It's pretty funny that even Kepu and Cock kinda hate SOTE.

The third party is getting sodomized by the devil but they do get to lease a cool Audi for a few years in exchange! But they do need to kill themselves after the lease is over so you know one might not entirely feel it was worth it...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Kun Persut V2.0 kariutuu niin edelleen on mahdollisuus loikata kepuun, kokkareihin, ristillisiin tai demareihin. Tietysti jos siinä välissä tippuu eduskunnasta niin vituttaahan se... paitsi Timoa, eiköhän se ole sille yksi lysti.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

Nenonen posted:

Kun Persut V2.0 kariutuu niin edelleen on mahdollisuus loikata kepuun, kokkareihin, ristillisiin tai demareihin. Tietysti jos siinä välissä tippuu eduskunnasta niin vituttaahan se... paitsi Timoa, eiköhän se ole sille yksi lysti.

According to ppl who know, the Jytky Swine is an utterly broken man now. Hope he puts a bullet in his skull.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Kemper Boyd posted:

According to ppl who know, the Jytky Swine is an utterly broken man now.

What does this mean? Are you, gasp, politically connected? Who are these ppl?

However, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. Soini created this mess, every part of it, and it is worse than the SMP split. He must know he destroyed or allowed to be destroyed his legacy and name. Sininen vaihtoehto will disappear and Hallis-party will live on. I know someone at work who is an insufferable Persu man, and he hates Soini now. Hillotolppa mies.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kemper Boyd posted:

According to ppl who know, the Jytky Swine is an utterly broken man now. Hope he puts a bullet in his skull.

completely sane thing to wish for, I'm sure you're a well-balanced and not-mentally ill individual

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Kemper Boyd posted:

But that would end his misery? He's dead in the next decade anyway because he is probably the unhealthiest person in Eduskunta, I would wish to see him succumb to whatever kills him and reflect on his myriad contributions in making this country worse in every way and the complete ruining of his party as he shuffles off the mortal coil.

Deffo gonna piss on that grave some drunken night though. I mean what are they going to do, make me pay sakko? Completely worth it.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DarkCrawler posted:

But that would end his misery? He's dead in the next decade anyway because he is probably the unhealthiest person in Eduskunta, I would wish to see him succumb to whatever kills him and reflect on his myriad contributions in making this country worse in every way and the complete ruining of his party as he shuffles off the mortal coil.

Deffo gonna piss on that grave some drunken night though. I mean what are they going to do, make me pay sakko? Completely worth it.

Another 100% sane individual spotted

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Another 100% sane individual spotted

Aww, did you see someone hand out an euro to a beggar or what has you so pissy today? It is completely sane and human to wish awful things to awful people and in fact most of us do that on a daily basis. But it is nothing new that one has to explain the basic ways us regular people operate to you, so consider this another chapter in the Education of Geriatric Pirate. You'll get there, buddy! :)

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DarkCrawler posted:

Aww, did you see someone hand out an euro to a beggar or what has you so pissy today? It is completely sane and human to wish awful things to awful people and in fact most of us do that on a daily basis. But it is nothing new that one has to explain the basic ways us regular people operate to you, so consider this another chapter in the Education of Geriatric Pirate. You'll get there, buddy! :)

Yes, regular everyday people wish death on people they disagree with and dream about pissing on their graves on a daily basis, that's completely normal and sane. Hell, I woke up this morning, remembered a bad tweet from Li Andersson about immigrants and hoped one had just raped her! lol, just normal people everyday things.

Especially if it's some as bad as Timo Soini, let's list all the terrible things that have happened during his term as foreign minister
1) economy growing at the fastest rate in 10 years (if we didnt have such a shitlord in power and instead had a li andersson-hallitus, it'd be growing twice as fast)
2) absolute poverty has decreased (same as above)
3) most asylum seekers in Finnish history
4) highest corporate tax haul in Finnish history (stupid Katainen went and cut the rate, what a shitlord)

I can totally understand why a 100%-sane left-winger would wake up every day wishing he was dead and want to piss on his grave

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

turpa kiinni kissa äijät

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

doverhog posted:

What does this mean? Are you, gasp, politically connected? Who are these ppl?

Finland is a tiny-rear end country and if you know some politically active people you probably hear poo poo straight out Arkadianmäki

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

When you do, film it, you'd be the superstar of homma no doubt :allears:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/KarnaMikko/status/926496937704153089

I might vote Greens next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

She's 100% right and literally everyone knows it. Furthermore, living in the korpi is a huge waste of resources and an unnecessary burden on both the planet and humanity.