Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

tacodaemon posted:

whatever makeup person they have is so bad that i find myself almost feeling sorry for she-huck

that smoky eye look isn't supposed to make her look like she just got exploded by an acme corporation wile e coyote bomb

her makeup person is actively making her features worse by using all the worst looks for her. Any competent makeup artist would not go with that brow arch and would tone down the smokey on someone with deep-set eyes.

I don't give a poo poo if she goes in front of the camera with no makeup at all, you do you, Sarah. But I'm mad someone is getting a probably decent paycheck to do the worst makeup job possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Joementum posted:

hillary is 44

i thought that was obma

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

general kelley rockin a pixie cut with dark purple eyeshadow in a prom dress with a corsage

followed by general kelly finding a latino woman wearing a zoot suit with a drawn on pencilstash

POLICE UP THAT MOOOSTACHE, DEBIL DOG

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
these days when i think of tremp or shehuck or anybody in the administration, and i want to comment on them, i can't do it intelligently

all i can do is let my jaw go slack, drool, moan, flail about spastically and poop my pants

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no one reads newspapers so who cares

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

no one reads newspapers so who cares

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

her makeup person is actively making her features worse by using all the worst looks for her. Any competent makeup artist would not go with that brow arch and would tone down the smokey on someone with deep-set eyes.

I don't give a poo poo if she goes in front of the camera with no makeup at all, you do you, Sarah. But I'm mad someone is getting a probably decent paycheck to do the worst makeup job possible

livin' the dream

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress movies

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

PopeCrunch posted:

has this been posted yet

lol

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

her makeup person is deep state, this is intentional

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

seems a bit overboard to call not giving preview showings of movies to a certain newspaper “censoring the news” but it is hilariously petty and gives disney less basically free advertising for their movies

https://twitter.com/GlennWhipp/status/926463425642770432

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Utz posted:

these days when i think of tremp or shehuck or anybody in the administration, and i want to comment on them, i can't do it intelligently

all i can do is let my jaw go slack, drool, moan, flail about spastically and poop my pants

well they do say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOU A loving HAT posted:

tossing a bolt into the machine

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

UFOTacoMan posted:

Sean spicer is 22

please dont do this ill believe anything

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol trump is going after the ACLU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nonsense posted:

lmao those loving blockheads

so funny seeing every washed up football guy on the media circuit saying Kaep just wasn't that good and that's why he wasn't playing

when you had every real example of terrible mother fuckers on the field in most teams

guarantee all of this came from the texans' guy talking about the convicts running the place or w/e

I will never get tired of old senile white men not being able to hold their tongue long enough and blurt out some hideous amalgamation of words that's so blatant none of their peers can handwave it away

that's why I love Trump. ha ha ha. so much love. hel;p

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ill admit im like 2 days away from deciding im gonns tart rockin dustin's prom do

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:qq: “i didnt get to see the new thor movie for free” :qq:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump is 1488 years old

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

According to this photograph from one B. Garrison, Donald Trump is 35 years old and built like an Adonis.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

https://twitter.com/nbcchicago/status/926469555169394689

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it's me

I'm the idiot that didn't know disney owns everything north of the 55 and the irvine co everything south of the 55

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/926497147318661121

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Couldn't they just run the review as opinion?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sanders always kinda seemed like she was sewing her own clothes w the same appliqués over and over and tbh i thought that was kind of charming. it wasnt until spicer quit and she started doing the press briefing regularly a week or two later that they obviously hired a stylist who just doesn't seem good at styling her

the famous air force one pic of the mooch putting the moves on her was one of the final appearances of the Classic She-Huck look

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we all eat trash down here georgie

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/926497998477103105

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

what a time to be alive

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
turrmp: the diaper don

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/denverpost/status/926164140267319296
:thunk::thunk::thunk::thunk:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why can't we just destroy that regime annihilate all Korean infrastructure and let it's people purchase proper meat in the South?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it came from the mid west !!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

hillary is 44

:golfclap:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

When does Gitmo's Shape of Water come out? Want to see young abe

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

the twitter banner was a contractor fuckin lmao

The first contractor to ever do a good thing

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

docbeard posted:

According to this photograph from one B. Garrison, Donald Trump is 35 years old and built like an Adonis.

:frogon:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Burn corporate America to the ground

tia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the body posturing in this one, yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

quote:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Texans owner Bob McNair, amongst others, will be deposed and asked to turn over all cell phone records and emails in relation to the Colin Kaepernick collusion case against the NFL, a league source confirmed. Others owners, teams and league officials also will be deposed, but those individuals have been confirmed for now.

• Locked thread