Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
this house measure demanding mueller resign is completely toothless right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

no, we need to have dresses for men so they can learn what the differences between formal and semi-formal are.

something about bras?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sent to my work email right now in 24-pt font:

quote:

Our Protest Is NOT Over
The Jesuit Order Is A Demon Controlled Military Order, Which According to the Book of Revelation Will Set Up Their New ONE WORLD antichrist Rule from Jerusalem. Under the Jesuit White Pope (in Violation of Canon Law) and 2 Black Popes, They are Now Clearly Identified as the antichrist System that the Lord Jesus Christ WILL Destroy at His Return, as He Stated in the Book of Revelation (VERY SOON). This Will Start the 3 1/2 Year Tribulation, Ending With the Promised Return of the KING OF KINGS. Since Lutherans Have Joined this Luciferian Roman Cult System, YOU Need to Come Out of It NOW, Or YOU WILL Go Through the Many Foretold Plagues of Revelation. The Cult or Christ? The Eternal Choice Is Yours.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

incorrect. pwning a box is still a really good goal but usually a tertiary approach

the actual reason is any schmo can wander into a company to the wiring room, plug some poo poo in, and leave, because no one at a major corporation has any clue what coworkers outside their area look like

the amount of hacks that start with people gathering info and then just getting your password or w/e reset to something they know are mindboggling

There are major utilities where you can walk up to a network switch, plug in any old laptop, and it'll give you an IP and let you right onto their "secure" network. Granted the switches are in secured buildings, but the racks themselves aren't individually secured.

Most of my work is at nuke plants and thankfully they've been taking that a little more seriously over the past few years. Every plant operations computer has physical port locks on every unusued port, disabled in BIOS, USB drives are wiped every time and have their own physical PIN to be able to use, etc.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sexpig by night posted:

Just imagine, instead of the crazy narcissist sociopath we could have

"The president once again making headlines after yet another diplomatic visit turned awkward...he gave the president of China a big hug and asked if he had any pets. The world loves president downs!"

landslide fourth term based on platform of giving doggos treats

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Brain trust

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Utz posted:

i wish trumprip had downs instead of whatever he actually has

then at least he'd be friendly to everyone and fulla loving kindness

HUBERT?????

Nein, ich bin sein piss tape

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

osama bin laden rules I hope they bring him back

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

ArmZ posted:

you mean consultants only exist to maximize short term gain at the expense of long term losses???????

that's not true always but if it's your entire operational model than it's probably bad long term

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

this house measure demanding mueller resign is completely toothless right?

nope it passed

meuller resigned

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hate when they give villains backstory that reveal how cool they actually were after they die

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brugroffil posted:

There are major utilities where you can walk up to a network switch, plug in any old laptop, and it'll give you an IP and let you right onto their "secure" network. Granted the switches are in secured buildings, but the racks themselves aren't individually secured.

Most of my work is at nuke plants and thankfully they've been taking that a little more seriously over the past few years. Every plant operations computer has physical port locks on every unusued port, disabled in BIOS, USB drives are wiped every time and have their own physical PIN to be able to use, etc.

lol raspberry pi zero

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol Keith Olbermann been mentally ill since like 2005, stop knocking over tents in homeless camps trying to find him for interviews

man everyone wishes for a left version of glenn beck and when we finally get one you all poo poo on him

make up ur minds

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

hahahahahahaha

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/926201521653633025

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

nope it passed

meuller resigned

dang

well, that's that

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The house is gonna remove Mueller and Trump going to proclaim himself Generalissimo and everyone itt will be shot as a traitor.

Sorry :shrug:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tax bill dead

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

man everyone wishes for a left version of glenn beck and when we finally get one you all poo poo on him

make up ur minds

I have never once wished for this and have no idea what windmill you're tilting at here

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

The house is gonna remove Mueller and Trump going to proclaim himself Generalissimo and everyone itt will be shot as a traitor.

wow

like in my japanese animes!!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dead. Done.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

hell yeah :killing:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

huh

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Oh, sure, the white man has to take all the credit for the hard work of foreigners.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

tacodaemon posted:

sanders always kinda seemed like she was sewing her own clothes w the same appliqués over and over and tbh i thought that was kind of charming. it wasnt until spicer quit and she started doing the press briefing regularly a week or two later that they obviously hired a stylist who just doesn't seem good at styling her

the famous air force one pic of the mooch putting the moves on her was one of the final appearances of the Classic She-Huck look

her fake eyebrow game is shameful but I think she's accessorizing and color coordinating better now

her eyes are weird and her handlers know this by going with dark eyeshadow and lots of it

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles was right, DOA in Senate (for now)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

nope it passed

meuller resigned

:911:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the left wing version of glenn beck is alex jones

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Patton Oswalt probably did it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lil marco gonna get a mean tweet up his rear end

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

people itf have a weird fetish for bad things happening so they can post 'lol nothing matters' and secure some of that sweet sweet posting cred

I want the economy to crash because gently caress rich people

I also believe everything matters quite a lot

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

ArmZ posted:

you mean consultants only exist to maximize short term gain at the expense of long term losses???????

well tbf when they are actually consulting they can serve the purpose of communicating to senior management poo poo everyone already knows but that senior management are too dense to accept / hear from their own people

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Yinlock posted:

make up ur minds

I think that's mainly EHF

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

we were always gonna die by climate, friend

lol you think mother nature's violent hand will save you from the wrath of trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

how can you hold such two diametrically opposed correctness of opinions in one head without going mad

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

it's gonna pass

lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Just saw a clutch of whit young men in diapers march by me in downtown bk.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Al! posted:

sent to my work email right now in 24-pt font:

Sorry 'bout that. Meant that to go to my wife.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

uh remember 2008? the rich people were fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

the left wing version of glenn beck is alex jones

:eyepop:

weirdly enough my little brother is an insane conspiracy theorist Alex Jones-watching type who is also a Bernard Brother?? I dunno we don't talk politics because family dinners always devolved into shouting matches with him vs. everyone.

• Locked thread